神奇宝贝 Pokemon RP

MaddieChan posted on Oct 03, 2014 at 01:15AM
Just a roleplay in the pokemon world!
There's only occ's (characters people make)
Nobody from the anime or manga.
Add a character forum before participating!
Thanks & have fun!

神奇宝贝 63 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 63

一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
Name: Amy

Hometown: Snowpoint City

Coordinator

- cute pokemons
- battling
- winning
- fashion
- clothes

Dislikes:
- losing
- pokemon cruety (lmao does this exist?)

Personality:
Amy is a really active and outgoing girl. She loves clothes and fashion, and is always up-to-date.
She is really nice to all people unless they pick a fight with her. Amy would sulk right after losing a pokemon battle, though she gets over it pretty quickly.

History:
Amy was a outgoing girl who was born at Snowpoint City, a city where it's cold and snows alot. Her parents worked at the Pokemon laboratory, this is how Amy's fascination and love of Pokemon started. Amy would constantly follow her parents to work and play with the Pokemon there.
2 years ago
When she turned 14, her parents let Amy go out to explore the world of Pokemon herself. She received her own pokemon, Piplup.. With this, she captured and meet many different Pokemon and at one point, she was obsessed with battling other trainers including the gym leaders.

Other:
- had blue hair before but dyed it brown

Pokemon:
Piplup
Glaceon
Bulbasaur
(Still trying to capture some!)

(By the way,I didn't make this.. All character credit to deviantart!)
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Amy Age: 16 Hometown: Snowpoint City Occupation: Ace Trainer Coordinator Likes: -
piplupfan1 commented…
Piplup awesome 一年多以前
MaddieChan commented…
Haha right xD 一年多以前
一年多以前 DragonAura15 said…
(Bringing back a nostalgic Pokemon OC... )
Name: Jay
Hometown: Nuvema Town
Likes: Battling, challenges, friends and Pokemon, traveling
Dislikes: Boredom, losing, being powerless, being made a fool of (did I write that right? XP)
Personality: Jay is confident and sometimes arrogant, but can get along fine with just about anyone. He's a wisecracker with a good heart, but reluctant to show any weakness.
Bio: Born in Nuvema Town and eager for adventure, Jay and his Snivy traveled through Unova, catching new Pokemon and winning all the Gym Badges. However, he soon decided to start fresh in a new Region with a new Pokemon team. (Speaking of which, where does this RP take place? I'm guessing Sinnoh, but I want to make sure)
Pokemon team(so far): Chimchar, Luxio, Sneasel, Munna (from Unova)
(Gah, this picture is so old! DX Anyhoo, Jay is the one on the right)
 (Bringing back a nostalgic Pokemon OC... ) Name: 松鸦, 杰伊, 杰伊 · Age: 15 Hometown: Nuvema Town Occupation: Po
一年多以前 XxmousexX said…
name:kiley
hometown;violet city
like: dag pokemon and dragon pokemon
dislike:hatred and people who use pokemon for bad things
personality:sometimes shy but other times sweet and freindly
bio:to personal
pokemon:eevee and vulpix
 name:kiley age:16 hometown;violet city occupation: pokemon trainer like: dag pokemon and dragon p
Monmonny commented…
Dislikes hatred? This girl looks just LIKE a hater! 一年多以前
一年多以前 DragonAura15 said…
(Waiting for MaddieChan's okay to start)
一年多以前 XxmousexX said…
((im excited ))
一年多以前 DragonAura15 said…
(Me too!)
一年多以前 pinkamenag said…
name: marrisa
age 10 (new pokemon trainer
hometown: petalburg city
occupation pokemon coordinator
likes pokemon, battles, fairy types,phycic types
dislike: ghost pokemon (they freak her out) team rocket team magma team aqua (you get the point)
pesonallity: marrisa is somewhat over exitable she enjoys battling and when she looses she some times gets angry she doesent do very good with battling and is thinking about being a coordinator
history: when she was 10 her parents let her go out to journey and find pokemon she chose treeko and soon after went to the kalos region where she caught espurr she then moved to wherever this takes place and foun a riolu
pokemon
treeko
riolu (has lucarionite) (imagine lucaio is riolu
deddene (traded for espurr
evee (caught recently
picture
last edited 一年多以前
 name: marrisa age 10 (new pokemon trainer hometown: petalburg city occupation pokemon coordinator
DragonAura15 commented…
cute! 一年多以前
pinkamenag commented…
thank 你 :) 一年多以前
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
((Sorry for the wait!))
Amy was running over to the Pokemon center. ",Damn..Can't believe I lost a battle."she mumbled,still running. She had just ran into some strange people that wanted to take her Pokemon,and lost a battle. They were going to take her pokemon,but Amy was quick and ran away.
Monmonny commented…
Can we not cuss? I know my 个人资料 SAYS I'm 15,but I'm actually 11. 一年多以前
MaddieChan commented…
Damn isn't a cuss word but fine. 一年多以前
一年多以前 DragonAura15 said…
(it's alright, better late than never)
Jay was waiting in the Pokemon Center when Nurse Joy came up to him.
"Here you go," Nurse Joy handed Jay back his Pokeballs. "They're all healed!"
一年多以前 wildwolfheart18 said…
kiley was sitting in a chair at the pokemon center she was waiting for eevee and vulpix . They had just won a battle and fought well but still got hurt pretty badly."i hope there alright"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DragonAura15 said…
"Thanks." Before Jay could pack up his Pokeballs, his Luxio popped out.
一年多以前 pinkamenag said…
marissa walked into the pokemon center she mumbled "i lost a battle" nurse joy healed her pokemon and espurr automatically started running around the pokemon center when she caught up to her (espurr) she picked up her espurr and gave it a pokepuff "i forgot to give this to you yesterday when you won that battle with that gyrados" she said
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
Amy ran over to Nurse Joy and desperately asked for her Pokemon to be healed. "Thanks!"Amy said,running out of the Pokemon center. All of the sudden,she ran into someone...
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
Hello! Im Monmonny!

Name:Sam Hicks
Hometown:Nacrene City
Lopunny
Pokemon able to Mega Evolve
Amy (Love at first sight!)

Dislikes:Squash
Zuchinni
Sports
Sharpedo
Starter Pokemon:Buneary (DUH!)

Bio: Was taking a walk one day when he spotted a Buneary with a chunk missing from its ear (The Buneary is Male) He took it to a Pokemon Center. When it came back,Nurse Joy said that the bite was from a Sharpedo. So,Sam vowed to take revenge on all Sharpedo. So,Sam caught Buneary,trained with it,and it evolved.
Pokemon Team:Lopunny,Elekid,Beedril(Can Mega Evolve) And Gallade (can also Mega Evolve)
I will put in appearance in my next post! (Brother wants to get on)
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
Basically this,but younger.
 Basically this,but younger.
Monmonny commented…
Not younger,with glasses 一年多以前
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
Sam was sitting in the Pokemon Center,when he saw two people run into each other. "Oh,are you two okay?" Sam asked. When Amy looked up,he automatically fell in love with her.
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
"I-I'm fine."Amy said,standing up. She picked up her Poke balls. "Hi,I'm Amy."she introduced,smiling.
一年多以前 pinkamenag said…
after she put her pokemon in her pokeball she walked outdoors when she noticed a pokemon she took out her pokedex "Its body is little yet powerful. It can crest three mountains and cross two canyons in one night." she threw the pokeball "mudkip go!" "use water gun" (-50) (riolu used power up punch) (-90) "um... pokeball go!" said marrisa not knowing much about this pokemon the pokemon worked and she had a riolu
(now i have to edit -_-
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wildwolfheart18 said…
kiley finnaly got her pokemon back. she walked out the pokemon center to see marissa catch a riolu"congrates".
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"I'm Sam. You okay?" Sam said,suddenly hearing a giant "YAY!" from outside the Pokemon Center. Marissa ran inside,frantic to heal her Pokemon,including Riolu.
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
"Yes,I'm okay.I just got a little bruise."she said,smiling.
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Well,be seeing you."Sam said waving bye to his new friend.
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
"If we ever meet again."she mumbled under her breath. "Well,it's getting late!Let's go everyone!"Amy told her Poke balls.
She ran down the street to her hotel that she was staying at. There was a contest going on soon,and she wanted to get to bed fast.

As she was running,her rival,Kerri,ran into her.
"I demand a rematch!"Kerri yelled at Amy. Amy tilted her head.
"I'm not wasting my time."she said,walking around Kerri.
Keri chased after her,and then Amy finally lost her and got to the hotel.

:What an annoying brat."Amy laughed.
Amy was a nice person,but could be cold.
一年多以前 DragonAura15 said…
(Oh, crud, I completely forgot I was in this ^^; Well, I have no idea to officially jump in XP)
MaddieChan commented…
(It's okay! Doesn't matter if it's an awkward entrance 或者 anything xD) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
As Sam walked to his friend's house that he was staying at,he tripped over a Pokeball with a Pokemon in it. ''Hey,it's an Eevee! Someone must have abandoned it!"Sam said.
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
As Sam slept,a mysterious girl entered the room. "I have finally found you,you little trouble-maker." she said. "Duosion,use Psychic." the women said,her Duosion levitating Sam to the van outside. Before the women left,she left a note saying:
Dear the residents and friends of Sam,
I have kidnapped Sam and I am taking him to the Team Female lair to turn him
into a female. To stop this from happening,hand over all your Pokemon
Signed,
Team Female Grunt
Monmonny commented…
Um,sorry. This was an idea in the last RP in was in,so...yeah. 一年多以前
pinkamenag commented…
oh im new and never heard of it im confused tho female IS just a name right (i mean it can be male right) 一年多以前
pinkamenag commented…
and i will be making a chareter in team female :D 一年多以前
一年多以前 pinkamenag said…
name: lizzie (if you understand where this is going... you can make the charecter im thinking of (tell me first)
age 16
back story she lived in snowpoint (she is friends with amy or used to ...) her mom and dad were members of team female (guys can be in the team to right) and as soon as she got her chimchar (her starter she joined she has been in it ever since (she hasnt heard from amy since but amy knows) she has been a member ever since even though she is somewhat young (she is the member of disguise like person no one expets a 16 year old as a member
personallity: she is very childish for a 16 year old and acts cool tho :D
pokemon chimchar ( very sweet and she uses in cute comps and won a ribbon from her)
espyon (imagine that is an espyon) (smart is intrested in her life so pops out of his pokeball often)
Staraptor ((very cool she has one many many comps with him

last edited 一年多以前
 name: lizzie (if 你 understand where this is going... 你 can make the charecter im thinking of (t
Monmonny commented…
Fine,guys can be in team female,but it's mostly Females! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
Sam woke up on a cold metal table. "Where am I?"Sam said.
"You are in the lair of Team Female,where I shall turn you into a female."Said Lizzie,holding a small remote."
"Oh,jeez...WHY?"Sam said.
"Because you have been interfering with our schemes for to long.''She said,pressing the button on the remote....
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
"Wait,stop!"Amy yelled,tackling Lizzie. She didn't press the remote button.
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Amy! How'd you get here?!"Sam yelled."Thanks,also!"
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
"Lucky for you,I was walking in grass when a Gardevoir popped up.It was friendly and didn't want to fight,though. I gave it food and it lead me over here!"Amy explained.
"Your welcome!"
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"We have to get out of ASAP! I don't want to be a Female!"Sam yelled running for the exit,when two female Bisharp popped out! "Go,Beedrill! Mega Evolve!"Sam said,sending out Beedrill.
Monmonny commented…
After "of" on the first line,I meant to put "here" Sorry! 一年多以前
一年多以前 pinkamenag said…
lizzie sighed you broke the remote soooo im gonna go now she jumped on her starapor use fly! she then flew away
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Hey get back here,you coward!"yelled Sam angry for what Lizzie tried to do him. "Look Amy,we should get back to the Pokemon Center.I should tell you what this is about."Sam said."Beedrill,use Fly!Hop on Amy!"
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
"Okay!'Amy said,
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
When they got back to the Pokemon Center,they healed their Pokemon,and Sam told Amy what this whole thing was about. "So,when I first got my starter Pokemon when I was 10,I fell in trap set up by Team Female.I fell and was knocked unconscious when I hit my.When I woke up,they had stolen the Pokemon.That's when I started to fight Team Female,and I still haven't found my stolen Pokemon,for all these years."Sam explained,a sad look on his face.
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
"Aw..I'm sorry.."she said,looking at the ground.
"I hate Pokemon Thefts and abuse.."Amy mumbled,clenching her fist.
一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
Name: Asuka

Hometown: Ryders glen

- Lucario
- making new friends

Dislikes:
-people who think there better then others
- pokemon theifs

Personality: Kind and silly,Protective of her pokemon and her friends,

History: Asuka grew up in Ryders glen, along with her friends, but because they were alll 3 years older then her, they left her alone and she slowly grew up, growing cold and indefferent, until she Met Riolu and he became her pokemon.
*two years later*
Riolu evolved into Lucario and developed speach so that turned Asuka back into her fun,warm self,.

Other: pic minus dog ears and sword

Pokemon:
Lucario (first pokemon got as Riolu Also like the one in the movie, he can talk)
Espeon
Umberon
flareon
Vaporen
Jolteon
 Name: Asuka Age: 17 Hometown: Ryders glen Occupation:Traner Likes: - pokemon - Lucari
Monmonny commented…
This picture wouldn't happen to be your idea of your character in Sword Art Online,would it? 一年多以前
heart-of_love commented…
SAO character? now that i think about it she would be prety cool for a SAO character.. 一年多以前
(qick thing so i dont have to look up some attacks XD)
Lucario
Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Espeon
Confusion
psybeam
Future sight
tail whip
Umbreon
bite
Confuse ray
quick attack
Tail whip

Vaporeon
Aurora Beam
Water gun
surf
tackle
Flareon
Ember
Fire spin
Fire fang
Smog
Jolteon
Thunder shock
Discharge
thunder fang
quick attak
 (qick thing so i dont have to look up some attacks XD) [b]Lucario[/b] Aura Sphere - Dark Pulse -
Monmonny commented…
Umm,you know 你 don't HAVE to 列表 the attacks,right? 一年多以前
heart-of_love commented…
yea its a reminder for ME 哈哈 一年多以前
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Yeah,but I guess that's life in the Pokemon world."Sam said still remembering that one day...
"Anyway,I was wondering if I could travel with you and your friends,if that's okay,I mean!"
Monmonny commented…
There I go again,love-struck as usual around Amy. 一年多以前
Asuka walked into the pokemon center, Lucario was talking to her, but only she could hear him at the moment, so she was getting stared at.
" you did great defending yourself from those team female memebers." Lucario remarked.
"Lucario." Asuka smiled at her pokemon. "your the one who did all the work, i should be praising you about defeating those mean team female girls." She turned her gaze out the window. "but dont forget they will come back agan and again trying to get you and the others." She stated simpily as Lucario nodded in agreement.

"now lets get you healed." she said walking past Sam and Amy as she pulled out her poke'balls.
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
'Wow,a Lucario'Sam thought,noticing Asuka walk past.
Lucario turned and looked at Sam. " Staring is rude/'' he spoke out loud

Asuka turned around. "lucario?"she asked,then she noticed Sam. "oh hi there."
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Umm,hi. Did that Lucario just talk or was it in my head?"Sam asked,hoping it was in his head. Then that one day that he fell in the trap came back to him. 'Oh,Riolu...'Sam thought.
Asuka smiled. "no it's not in your head, Lucario did just talk." she stoped smiling. "hey..you seem kinda sad...whats wrong?"
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Well,like I was telling Amy earlier,when I first became a Pokemon trainer,a evil group called Team Female stole my starter Pokemon which was a Riolu.
a smile crept onto Asuka's face. "that's it!" She turned to Lucario who nodded. "were going to get your poke'mon back." she exclaimed. "team female has messed with the wrong person." she turned back to Sam. "team female has been trying to take my pokemon for a long time..there about to see how powerful a girl from Ryders glen is!" she fist pumped
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Yeah,well we were just there hours ago when they tried to TURN ME INTO A FEMALE."Sam said,thinking about it.
一年多以前 MaddieChan said…
"I think that's fine if you travel with me!"Amy smiled. She held out her poke ball and Piplup came out.
Asuka sweat dropped, thanming that the boy infront of her wouldnt make a good female. "i'm Asuka by the way." she remarked to Sam and Amy. "and this is Lucario, though you already know that." She laughed, Lucario also sweatdropped.