Name
Girlfriend(optional)
Starter
Traveling Team
Pokemon Team so far

神奇宝贝 18 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 QueenofthePika said…
(Some things always in a sheet are missing. Let me truly example:)
Name: Ayano
Personality: Has a sensitive taste to everything. She also loves art.
Bio: She was 6 when she caught Chiyoko, now just Chiyo, her Vuplix, now a Ninetales. She was vacationing on a tropical island when a Vuplix with a broken shoulder stumbled near her and collapsed onto the ground. With her frantic parents, she brought it to the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy healed the shoulder and gave back the Vulpix. They tried to release it into the wild, but it refused. Her dad gave her a Pokeball, and she caught it!
Starter: Chiyoko the Vulpix, now just Chiyo the Ninetales.
Pokemon team so far: Chiyo the Ninetales (female), Ayano-kun (ALWAYS say the -kun, or else it can be mistaken for Ayano herself, male), Mami the Swanna (female), Kazuya the Sawsbuck (male).
(And why exactly would they have a g/bf? Just asking...)
Monmonny commented…
Im just trying to make it interesting! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
OK OK...

Name:Sam
Personality:Mostly sweet,shy,and has anger issues...
Bio:When he was 5,he stumbled across an injured Raichu. Luckly he had a Great Ball with him and caught the Raichu. He took it to a Pokemon Center and Nurse Joy healed it. Then Raichu became his pokemon. And ever since then,they have traveled together to be a Pokemon Master!
Starter:Sparky the Raichu
Pokemon so far:Sparky the Raichu and Rocky the Groundon
(Sorry if Im being a wise-a--, it's just the way I was born. How should we start?)
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
Sam is walking along Route 3 with his Raichu,when he bumps into Ayano. "Oh,sorry. Wasn't looking where I was going!" Sam says apologizing.
"Me neither, the scenery is just too beautiful," said Ayano. She was walking with Chiyo when the boy ran into her. "I'm trying to find a nice clearing to be able to paint little Chiyo here." She scratched Chiyo's chin, her favorite place to be scratched. "But maybe we should stop to clean your fur," Ayano said. She put down her backpack and rummaged until she found a brush, and started brushing Chiyo's beautiful fur.
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"That's a beautiful Ninetales you have there! Hey,I just got an idea! Would you like to have a battle?" Sam asks.
"Sure, though we haven't battled in a while," answered Ayano, putting away the brush. "But I'll probably have to brush Chiyo again..."
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Don't worry I'll try not to get Choyo's fur messed up to much!" Sam says promisingly.
"So obviously I'm using Chiyo. You?" Ayano asked. She took out three other Pokéballs just in case there's a type dilemma.
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Raichu,of course!" He said looking down at Sparky! "And in case you do beat him,I have a Legendary for backup!"
"Oh wow, a legendary!" Ayano said, eyes sparkling. "Which one? I want to paint it!" Chiyo started cleaning her fur.
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Sure! Come on out,Rocky!" Sam said,sending out Groundon. "Hey,Rocky! Ayano here wants to paint you! Can you hold still for a sec'?" Sam asked. "GROUNDON! (Yeah,sure!)" Rocky said. "He said yes!" Sam said.
"Yay!" Ayano said, smiling. "I know! I heard a legend once about some sort of ancient Groudon... maybe I'll put that there... You can stay how you are, Rocky, I'm fine." She started painting.
(Hold on a sec, I'll make what the painting will look like)
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"So,should we start our battle?" Sam asked?
一年多以前 shadow-master_2 said…
Name: Shizuka.
Personality: Kind and helpful. Serious in battle.
Bio: Found an injured Lucario which was carrying a normal Poke ball. She carried it to a pokemon centre to be healed and eventually captured it when she's discovered it was following her.

Pokemon Team: Lucario, (Moves: Force Palm, Bone Rush, Aura Sphere, Protect).
• Hitmonlee, (Moves: Close Combat, Blaze Kick, Brick Break, Jump Kick).
• Alakazam, (Moves: Psychic, Protect, Light Screen, Focus Punch).
• Electabuzz, (Moves: Light Screen, Thunder, Double Team, Thunder Punch).
• Raikou, (Moves: Thunder, Thunder Fang, Hyper Beam, Protect).
• Glaceon, (Moves: Blizzard, Hail, Ice Beam, Protect).
一年多以前 shadow-master_2 said…
'Walks into the clearing as Ayano and Sam are about to start their battle.'
一年多以前 -SkySplitter- said…
Name: Shina
Personality: Helpful, cheerful, but in battle she is cunning.
Bio: Her partner Flago (Trapinch) once appeared at her door with a broken jaw. She carried it to a Pokemon Center and eventually caught it when she returned home. (Flago is now a Flygon.)

Pokemon Team:
Flago (Flygon) Moves: Dig, Dragon Tail, Fly, and Hyper Beam,
Nekun (Glaceon) Moves: Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Barrier, and Ice Fang
Aya (Arcanine) Moves: Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, Fire Fang, and Flame Burst
Lilina (Liepard) Moves: Pursuit, Fake Out, Assurance, HoneClaws
Serina (Seperior) Moves: Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Mega Drain
Zora (Zoroark) Moves: Foul Play, Agility, Punishment, and Embargo
一年多以前 Monmonny said…
"Sparky use Eelctro Ball!"Sam yells as he aimed an Electro Ball.