you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

神奇宝贝 73514 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 73514

一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: can we get my pokedex now
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:You little *jumps and grabs Ataro* yes he's mine, this little guy never knows when to stop
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"I can feel you. I have the same problem but with a human" Magia says remembering Hugh "Ok, Gabbie but I don't know where prof Rowman's lab is... The card has a map on the back side but I can't read it." she says looking at the card's map.
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: i'll never be a trainer
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Don't say that! You caught Pidgey, didn't you? Let's just go ask some people." Magia then remembers the boy "Do you know where prof Rowman's lab is? I'm Magia, by the way!" Magia says to the boy.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:Yeah I do, I'm Jace by the way
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: can you show me
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:I guess, if I knew where we were
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Hmm... It isn't that far, right?" Magia says showing him the card's map.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: im going to ask nurse joy
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:*examines it*I have no idea how to read a map
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie left
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Same here..." Magia whispers "Have you come to Twinleaf Town to get a Pokemon and Pokedex by prof Rowman? I came hear because I was lost. Haha... I was thinking of battling Gabbie's father tomorrow" she says to Jace. She was always curious about other's progress. She notices Gabbie and follows her.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie goes a pokemon center
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:*follows her*who's Gabbie's father ?
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie wait for a pasting tainer
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Hm? Oh guess you don't know either. He's this town's Gym leader. He uses Psychic types, but his Gym is closed today. That's really a bumer. Ahaha.." Magia answers "Let's just ask nurse Joy, Gabbie." she says as she notices Gabbie.
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace: A gym leader ? so you're taking the challenge too ?
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"You bet I am! I'm gonna beat him no matter how strong he is!" Magia cheers. Then she remembers something "Ahh-- I have to train with Hydragon so he can be in perfect condision for tomorrow!"
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:So you have other badges as well ?
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Take a look" Magia takes out her Unova badgecase (or what its called XD) I have won every badge in my region and now I'm about to the same with Sinnoh! Watch out Cynthia cause I will be battling you at the Pokemon League!" she says excited.
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie ask a trainer
一年多以前 Nojida said…
Random trainer: "Oh, yes I know where it is! You just follow this way over here and then turn left on this road." he says pointing at places on the card's map.
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:*grins*You'll have to get in line, I'm gonna be the new champion
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: thanks
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:How long is she gonna take ?
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: i got it guys
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:Ok, so where do we go ?
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Yeah we have to get going fast so the professor won't give the Pokedex to another trainer-- Wait. You're coming with us, Jace?" Magia asks. They just met, didn't they?
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:Well I figured since we're heading for the same goal, why not ?
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Well, I guess it's fine. I'm used in traveling with boys anyway." Magia says "What about you, Gabbie? It wouldn't be bad if someone else joins us! Right?" she asks Gabbie. She didn't mind who she's traveling with as long as she would explore the Sinnoh region.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:Are you gonna challenge the league too
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Right, Gabbie! You never told if you were gonna enter the League or not!" Magia wondered how she didn't ask her before. Maybe she was just too excited with all the stuff that happened earlier that she didn't think of it "It would be fun if we could all battle each other there!"
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: um yeah cause i need to learn if i have to take over my dad gym
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace: Sweet! So I guess we're gonna have to go to Oreburgh City'
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: frist i need to get my pokedex
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Right! Where the lab again?" Magia asks
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie tell them
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace: Seems simple to follow
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie smile
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Ok guys let's go! We have a Pokedex to get!" Magia says walking out of the Pokemon Center.
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie walking with her pokemon
一年多以前 Nojida said…
After some minutes of walking they reach Prof Rowman's lab.
"You go in first, Gabbie!" Magia says points at the door.
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie goes in with poochy eva and zacky
一年多以前 Nojida said…
Magia and Jace enter the lab after Gabbie and see Professor Rowman examining some Pokemon. Rowman turned around and saw the three kids staring at him XD "And who would you be?" he asks as he walks over to them.
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: a new trainer
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"We are here to get this girl a Pokedex! I know we don't have an appointment, but could you make an exception...sir?" Magia asks a little embarassed when she remembered they needed an appointment.
"So, this girl wishes to help me complete the Sinnoh Pokedex? It will be quite a hard task, young one," the professor says to Gabbie.

lol I don't know how I ended up doing Rowman but OH well XD
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Jace:Awesome! She's gonna get a pokedex
一年多以前 misshedgehog said…
gabbie: i might now get to see every pokemon due to my illness but i'lll try
一年多以前 Nojida said…
"Alright then." the professor says as he picks up a Pokedex and hands it to Gabbie. Then he gives her some PokeBalls too "These are your Pokedex and Pokeballs. You will need them on your journey. I wish the best of luck to you." the professor then looks at Jace "Are you here to get a Pokedex too, young man?"