神奇宝贝 Adventures 嘿 EVERYBODY!!!

eeveegirl95 posted on Aug 18, 2012 at 10:19PM
Ok so I was trying to find songs to describe shippings.But I could couldn't really think of any songs at the top of my head to describe them so I came here.I would have put this in the answer section but I figured if you thought of something later you wouldn't have to through the trouble of editing your answer and stuff.

The only thing I could come up with is Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift for MangaQuest or maybe Ours also by Taylor Swift.

I just want to know what you guys think are great songs to describe the shippings.So tell me what you think they are....if you want to i'm not forcing you....

神奇宝贝 Adventures 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Zhifter said…
Hello! :D
I know this is VERY late to post any answer but it kinda a sad forum post without any replies ^_^

I think "Yellow" by Coldplay would do with any shipping with Yellow in ;)
This song is just a kinda cute and calm song i find to fit Yellow perfectly and then i could imagine
her partner singing it to her

You might have seen it already but i once stumbled on a amazing shipping video
I had just some random pokéspe characters in it but it was using the song
"Fool like me" by Cobra Starship and i find it to fit any shipping with Gold perfectly! :D

I have also just realized that "Uncover" by Zara Larrson Fits amazingly well with Gold X Silver
(Is it wrong that i feel kinda trolling for saying that? XD)

A last one would be "Let her go" by Passenger for Sapphire X Ruby. I think it fits really well when
Sapphire confessed her love to Ruby but Ruby denied his love for Sapphire (i have not actually read
that far so i might be wrong ^_^)

Here ya' go! I was really bored and although i doubt that you are even ever online anymore
then... Here ya' go! :D
last edited 一年多以前