Percy Jackson & The Olympians 图书 A Half-Blood Maker

ichigocat posted on May 20, 2010 at 10:20PM
kk, make your own demigod here in this format:

Name:
God Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Weapon:
Other Backround Information(optional):

once ur done go to the forum 'A Half-Blood RPG' to role-play ur new character! You canmake up an age and name, so if your John, age twenty you can still write Brain, age 12, an age below 13 is fine for the game! And P.S., if you wanna have the god mother of Artemis, that's allowed except in the BAckround Info you HAVE TO explain how that happened
last edited on May 20, 2010 at 10:23PM

Percy Jackson & The Olympians 图书 49 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ichigocat said…
Name: Amy Willow
God Parent: Artemis
Mortal Parent: Jeremy Willow
Likes: Animals, Girls, Boys, Foreign Languages, History, Art, Singing, Fighting(Action), Ice Cream, Being Independent, Reading
Dislikes: Summer, Hades, Help With Things
Weapon: Silver Bow-and-Arrow
Other Backround Information(optional): Artemis found an awesome mortal who hunted animals, and that related to her, so she had kids with him. I am not a Hunter even though I'm her daughter and I have a silver bow-and-arrow.
Percypowah commented…
HAVENT 你 READ THE BOOKS? ARTEMIS IS A MAIDEN FOREVER NO KIDS 一年多以前
一年多以前 cooi46 said…
Name: Christopher
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: ?
Dislikes: screaming
Weapon: knife
一年多以前 AvaMarch said…
smile
Name: Xealia Lee
God Parent: Apollo
mortal Parent: Renee Lee
Dislikes: Traiters, Liars
Weapon: Black bow and arrow

一年多以前 fencingrocks said…
smile
Name: Elizabeth Roach
Greek Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Douglas Roach
Dislikes: Idiotic people
Weapon: Her sword
Description: Blonde hair, radial heterochromeo grey eyes.
Current location: Seal harbor, Mount Desert Island, Maine
Short Story: I was sitting on the floating dock on Seal Harbor Beach. It was low-tide so the stench of fish and lobster drifted into my nose. The dock was supposed to float at high tide but it wasn't high tide so the dock was easy to get to. I was there because that's where I came to think. I was thinking about what's wrong with my life. My mother had died when was 2 years old so i was too young to remember. I had ADHD and dyslexia. All my teachers wanted me medicated, but I only had 3 teachers. That's because I went to a teeny little school called the Dunham school. But I heard footsteps in the sand behind me. I turned my head expecting to see a tourist asking "Where are the seals? This is Seal Harbor?". Instead to my suprise, I saw a sleek black dog the size of two grey hounds put together. It had glowing red eyes. It looked like it was straight of well, hell.

To be continued.
一年多以前 percyandpotter said…
i'm not doing the roleplay, but i want to make a character.**

Name: Darcy Edwards
God Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Anne Edwards
Likes: All types of performing, especially singing, magic, Hogwarts, the water
Dislikes: The air, standing on the sidelines
Weapon: Her silver sword, Magissa, or Sorceress, in which her wand is embedded. The sword can kill monsters and cast spells.
Other Backround Information(optional)***: Mortal parent, Anne Edwards, is a pureblood witch whose family have been Ravenclaws for generations. She is the first Gryffindor in her family. She was discovered in her third year at Hogwarts, and spends summers within Camp Half-Blood's borders. Her voice is the best in all of America, sweet to every ear who hears it, disliked by none, and is beautiful enough to hypnotize young mortals. She also has an extensive knowledge of music and the dramatic arts. Has the best voice in Camp Half-Blood, but has no known connection to Apollo, the god of music. Investigations are being made about connections to the Muses, goddesses of the arts.
Description: Auburn hair, hazel eyes, year-round tan.
Current location: Hogwarts

**if anyone would like to use this character, it's okay with me.
***for the purposes of this character, i'm going to act as if Hogwarts exists in the same world as Camp Half-Blood, and is in America.

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Thalia456 said…
Name: Morgan Gray

God Parent: Diana (Roman form of Artemis)

Mortal Parent: Adam Gray (son of Zeus)

Dislikes: Venus (Roman form of Aphrodite), School, and being told what to do.

Weapon: Doesnt know

Description: Black Hair and Gray eyes with a touch of blue
last edited 一年多以前
Percypowah commented…
ARTEMIS AND DIANA HAVE NO KIDS 一年多以前
this is fun. do you mind if i do more? if other users don't want to make a character, they can use mine, or i can base a fanfic on them.
Name: Derek Rush
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Melinda Rush
Likes: Running, especially sprinting, Maserati sports cars, sunny days, baseball.
Dislikes: Quiet strolls, small spaces, tanning salons.
Weapon: Bow and arrow, with arrows that light on fire depending on the strength of the target.
Other Backround Information(optional): Mother, Melinda Rush, was an Olympic runner back in India, her home country. Derek is Indian-American. Melinda didn't win anything in the Olympics, being beaten by a Japanese runner by 0.3 of a second, and has been out for blood ever since. She wants her son to train to be an Olympic runner for India one day as revenge, and doesn't want him to stay at Camp Half-Blood for the purposes of extra training.
Description: Buff, yet slim, blond hair, dull orange eyes.
Current location: Rhode Island Track and Field Center (DOES NOT EXIST TO MY KNOWLEDGE)
i've decided to make a fanfic with a group of five demigods.

Name: Kacey Ferris
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Kyle Ferris
Likes: Makeup, Project Runway, modeling, Capture the Flag, drakons
Dislikes: Dragons, baseball, burns, acid.
Weapon: A harnessed drakon, Adrastos, meaning undaunted.
Other Backround Information(optional): Kacey is the first demigod to harness, tame, and ride a drakon. Her charmspeak powers are a large part of her ability to control drakons whenever campers come across one in the woods, which is rare, so only one is kept in the camp. The other two that were charmspoken simply vanished into the woods and are there to this day. Father, Kyle Ferris, died of leukemia, so Kacey is a year-rounder at Camp Half-Blood. SHe helps Piper train drakons with charmspeak during the summer.
Description: Brunette, tan, large blue eyes dramatically done up with mascara and eyeliner.
Current location: Camp Half-Blood
last edited 一年多以前
Name: Josh Cateract
God Parent: Unknown
Mortal Parent: Malia Cateract
Likes: Black, silence, purple, cigarettes, spikes, defying rules, solitude
Dislikes: Everything else
Weapon: Black shotgun modified to shoot Stygian iron bullets
Other Backround Information(optional): Is Goth, shuts himself out from the rest of the world. Has been at Camp Half-Blood since his mother, a minor demigod daughter of Iris, died in childbirth at camp itself. He's never been claimed, and the depression from his life caused him to be a stony, silent Goth. Kacey has tried to befriend him to no avail. Has tried to escape Camp Half-Blood every year on his birthday and the anniversary of his mother's death.
Description: Black hair and clothes, black eyes with black makeup, silver spiked cuffs and collars
Current location: Camp Half-Blood (probably)
last edited 一年多以前
Name: Mitzi Landanova
God Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: Matt Landanova
Dislikes: Blending in, winters, being alone.
Weapon: Javelins tipped with pure heat
Other Backround Information(optional): Is the only known child of Hestia. Father, Matt Landanova, was rescued from a burning office building by Hestia. They fell in love shortly afterward, and had Mitzi. After Mitzi was born, she told him that she was a goddess and what would become of Mitzi's life. He banned her from ever seeing Mitzi, but at fourteen she was claimed, according to the oath the gods swore for Percy's gift. She ran away to be at Camp Half-Blood, and the authorities and her father are still looking for her.
Description: Hair redder than Ariel's, ashy brown eyes.
Current location: Camp Half-Blood
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AnnabethKatara said…
Name: Alexandra Chanthavong

Godly Parent: Athena

Mortal Parent:Kham Chanthavong

Like: History, writing,astronomy, books, action, the moon, problem solving, being independent and mature, acting.

Dislikes: People who don't think, Ares kids, being told what to do, moving (not just from house to house), stuck up people.

Weapon: Silver dagger and owl earings that tell the past.

Description: Long wavy Brunette hair with a touch of natural blond,chinky grey eyes, tanned skin, about 5.4 ft., usually wears simple t-shirts and jeans with her Camp Half-Blood bead necklace.

Backround Infomation: Alexandra ( or Alex as she's prefered to be called) arrived at Camp Half-Blood when she was four after her father mysteriously disappeared. She was born Oct. 15 1997 in Sacramento C.A. Alex has always wanted to get away from camp to find her father, but Chiron has held her back saying it is to dangerous. She's extreamly hard-headed and still trys to escape. When a new demigod arrives in the Hermes cabin, Alex might just have found her new escape plan.
last edited 一年多以前
Name: Lucas Iaea

Godly Parent: Unknown

Mortal Parent: Alohi Iaea

Likes: Plants, being alone, thinking, action, the earth, spring,
family.

Dislikes: Littering, hurting the planet, not being able do somthing.

Weapon: Coal sword.

Description: Light brownish blond hair, blue-green eyes, medium skin, 5.4 ft.

Backround Information: Lucas was born April 23 1997 in Honolulu Hawwii.His father, a phschologist, has always tried to give him and his little sister, Becky, a good life.But lucas is to puzzeled by his mothers death to be happy. One day after getting in trouble with some bullies at school and successfully getting himself and Becky on the other side of town, descovers the bullies arn't ordinary bad kids. They are infact monsters.
last edited 一年多以前
Percypowah commented…
Demeter 一年多以前
Name: Becky Iaea

Godly Parent: Unknown

Mortal Parent: Alohi Iaea

Dislikes: Hurting the planet, mean people, being bored, being alone.

Weapon: Whip

Description: Very short curly dark hair, bright blue eyes, fair skin, 3.6 ft. she usually wears super cute dresses or skirts and blouses.

Backround Information: Becky was born June 11 2001. She has always seemed happy and cheerful. Her loving father has always done his best for her, but inside she believes her mother is not dead even when her father says she is. One day while running from some local school bullies with her big brother, Lucas, she sees something she wishes she hadn't.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 emiehs96 said…
Name:Halia (meaning the sun) Greco

God Parent:Apollo

Mortal Parent:Sam Greco

Likes:laughing,the outdoors,poetry,summer and spring,the woods,and her baby brother Pierce.

Dislikes:Winter,being trapped inside,when someone tells her she can't do something,and haikus (thanks Apollo).

Description:Long blonde hair,bright blue eyes,tan skin,5 ft 3.

Weapon:a bow and arrow

Other Backround Information(optional):Born to a mother who could play guitar and was a punk rocker. But not after she had Hailia.After Sam had Hailia,she quit her quite famous band and worked in a record company in New York (turned out to be Hades death toll where Charon took people across the River of Styx) and Hades fell in love with her.

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 emiehs96 said…
Name:Pierce Greco
God Parent:Hades
Mortal Parent:Sam Greco
Dislikes:death,Halia calling him her 'baby brother',scared of the dark.
Weapon:two black stygian iron knifes.
^^hoping "Sam" is short for Samantha or something...
一年多以前 baileyparkgirl said…
Name: Mallie Opete
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Jake Opete
Likes: skinny jeans, school and people who think they're better then her.
Dislikes: dresses, make-up, high heels, and her step sister.
Weapon: a spear
Other background information: she has brown hair, violet eyes, and is 4 ft. 10 in. Tall for age and not skinny and not chubby.
一年多以前 Percy123 said…
smile
Hi. I recently signed up new. My name is Percy123. I'm Thai. I do not speak English good. I'm sorry. ^^link

一年多以前 Biancadi said…
Name:Lolita Simons (call me Lilly or else)
Godly parent:Hecate
Mortal parent:Chad simons
Dislikes:her step mom
Weapons:wand(I don't need to do anything)

一年多以前 penguin098 said…
surprise
Name: Zoey Something (her last name rlly is something)
Godly Parent: Ceres (Roman form of Demeter)
Mortal Parent: Collin Something
Looks: Chocolate brown hair that goes to her waist with startling blue eyes. Carmel skin, 5'4", skiny, but not boney
Likes: the outdoors (duh) a stary sky, and parties on the beach
Dislikes: the color orange, and loosing a fight, even if it's against an imortal
Weapon: Nature, you'd be surprized how useful it is, also a 4 foot long sword made of empirial gold
I'm going to make the background info. into a short story
Here goes nothing
I've been at FOrt Rome (Roman CHB) for 3 years now, and i hate it!! No matter how long i spend, trying to learn Latin, i can't do it. I guess I'm just a defective demigod. BUt the wierdness doesn't stop there. I broke into the Library, and i know what you're thinking, "Wow, real rebal" but the Library here is like the frobidan forest at Hogwarts. It's well... forbidan. Anyways, I went in and found TONS of scrolls, and for once i could read,they were writen in a different language, and it turned out to be Greek. If Lupa found out I'd be dead, and I'm not kidding. I always liked Demeter better then Ceres, maybe, I'm not Roman, but Greek, there are romurs going around that we're not alone...

And to answer your questions, yes Zoey is a Greek trapped in the Roman camp, PLOT TWIST!!!!!

This is Zoey, or at least it's pretty close
 Name: Zoey Something (her last name rlly is something) Age: 15 Gender: Female Godly Parent: Ceres
一年多以前 Perseus54321 said…
Name:Alex Reaper
Parent:Hades
Mortal Parent:????(shows signs of having two godly parents)
Appearance:6"2,Coal black eyes, pale skin and messy black hair
Dislikes:Brightness, sunshine, rainbows, ect.
Weapon:Tartarus(name of his sword,clicks on to his belt, ruby studded, Stygian iron and rubber gripped
一年多以前 percylover19 said…
smile
Name: Brianna Franklin
Parent: Poseidon
Mortal parent: Alison Franklin
Long brown hair with Blonde highlights, sea green eyes, a little tan
Likes: Outside, water, friends, sword fighting, and having fun!!
Dislikes: waking up early, popular people, bees, school, and cats
Weapon: (has no name, yet) a necklace that has a little sword charm. When you rub the charm it turns into a three foot long blue sword.
(this is my charater I made in my book. I thought it would be fun to describe!! :) )
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
rainy
Name:Zera(Zeus+Hera)
Parents:Zeus and Hera
Appearence:Long,braded,and black hair,brown eyes,tan skin in the summer,white skin in the winter,pinkish skin in the spring,and brown skin in the fall
Dislikes:Having to sleep in two different cabins,Annabeth,and Percy
Weapon:Knives,a sword,and bow and arrows from her half-sister,Artemis
Other backgroung info-optional:born on mt. olympus,was adopted and had no idea she was a minor god,became a hunter of artemis and now is her first lieutenant,hates not living on olympus but she swore not to because annabeth(she hates her)remodeled it after the war with kronos
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
kiss
Name:Adaline
Parents:Aphrodite and Ares
Appearence:took aphrodites sense of beauty but took ares sense of war
Dislikes:drew
Weapon:Bow and arrows that shoot poison and love arrows
Other background info-optional:lived on the streets all her life.has a crush on connor and travis stoll.has a geeky hobbie of knitting sweaters and selling them on ebay.shes pipers best friend in the aphrodite cabin.
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
cloudy
Katerina(everyone calls her katie)Nobel
Parent:athena
Appearence:Black hair,gray eyes,tan skin,small nose,big lips
dislikes:spiders,poseidon
weapon:bow that appears when needed and arrows that magicaally appear out of her sleeve
other background info-optional:she owns a website for buying owls.she has a pet owl.
一年多以前 Percy___Jackson said…
Name: Poszeus (Zeus, Hera's idea.)
Parents: Poseidon and Hera (Hera to backstab her husband for cheating on her!)
Apperance: Jet black hair, eyes can change when they want, muscualar (swimmers body)
Dislikes: Ugly girls? Lol. Archery
Weapon: A swiss army knife with almost all the gods weapons.
Other background info: Is awesome (lol)? Lives on Mount Olympus and was made god of sports and planets. Has a not so secret crush on Annabeth Chase.
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
Name:Coralina(core-uh-lee-nuh)
Parents:Poseidon and Amphitrite
Appearence:long black hair,sea green eyes,green lips,green tail(shes a mermaid),tan skin,and plain purple water proof t-shirt
Likes:fish,pearls,her half brother percy,and dolphins(theyre not fish,theyre mammals)
Dislikes:nothing
Weapon:doesnt have one.uses her power of controlling and conjuring greek fire
Other backgroung info-optional:turns in to a human when she gets out of the water.can swim 2,000 miles per second.lives in her fathers palace for winter,spring,and fall.in the summmer she is free to swim anywhere,or get out of the water and stay at camp halfblood.its her choice.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
Name:kyle
Parents:Poseidon and aphrodite
Appearence:shaggy blonde hair,golden eyes,pale white skin the color of sea foam,golden tail(hes a merman
Dislikes:nothing
Weapon:axe that appears at will
Other background info-swims in a jet of sea foam.can travel at up to 300,000 miles per milosecond.lives in the newly flooded poseidon cabin.percy and coralina have no problem with this since they can all breath underwater.has a not so secret crush on katie gardener.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
Name:Evalina(ee-vuh-lee-nuh)
Parents:Hades and Persephone
Appearence:Long black hair,red eyes,tan skin,and black lips
Dislikes:everything
Weapon:Bow and Electric Arrows
Other Background Info-Can grow bat wings at will.Can control any fire(greek fire too).Since she's half demon,she lives off of blood.though she only drinks her fathers and mothers blood.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
sunny
Name:Sarah
Parents:Aphrodite and Apollo
Appearence:Golden hair(not yellow,golden),tan skin,golden eyes,and a small freckle on her nose
Dislikes:Winter,stenches
Weapon:Spear that can penetrate anything
Other background info-Can grow wings made of fire.has her own island called le immortales isle
一年多以前 SeaweedBrain36 said…
Name: Anabelle Night
God Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Jessica Night
Likes: Darkness, being alone, Percy Jackson, fighting, boys
Dislikes: getting help from others, being felt sorry for, Zeus, school, getting called quiet or shy
Weapon: Stygian iron sword, skull ring from Hades (turns into her sword whenever she needs it)
Description: choppy black hair, tan, freckled face, deep dark blue eyes, medium size, well built (stocky but not like the children of Ares), good fighter
Personality: likes to be alone for the most part. Doesn't open up very easily to others but is a very loyal friend. Has lots of confidence but doesnt show it. Reserved person. Loves deeply and cares alot about her friends. When she's in love you can tell. Very athletic.
Clothing: Army Jacket, Dark Purple Tshirt, black jeans, black converse.
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
name:Charlottelemagne
Parents:Artemis and Ares
Dislikes:archery(ironic,right)and magic
Weapon(s):unlimited magic throwing knives that explode when they make contact with a target.
Description:milky brown eyes,ntural white hair,pale skin,and a very small nose.
Other background info:has no real feelings.if someone tries to anger her she will not react at all.has the ability to shapeshift in to anything.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
big smile
name:aphrodyte
parents:aphrodite and chiron
dislikes:sharks and storms
weapon:a necklace that produces electricity
description:purple eyes,black hair,and tan skin
other background info:her father is a centaur so she is part centaur.so she can turn in to a horse.she has the ability to compell someone with the look of the eye.

一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
sunny
name:adelle
parents:hecate and robert zam
dislikes:war and technology
weapon:a wand
description:black hair,white eyes,pale skin,and a small nose
other bacground info:is a master of magic. she's the only daughter of hecate the can shandalize. that means that she can fly in a collumn of purple electricity.she can also resirect the dead.
一年多以前 artemis2215 said…
name:Brooke Calliope
Parents: Artemis and Poesidon
Age: for safety:16 actually: 3,000(she was granted immortality)
Appearance:slim, tall(like really tall for a girl), long silky dark brown hair, and royal blue eyes, barbie upturned nose, freckles, peach skin and obove all drop dead gorgeous(like compareable to aphrodite) type.
likes:beaches, singing, hunting, fighting, forests, animals and leo
dislikes: drew, guys flirting with her, kronos, giants, deserts and gaea
weapon: Bows and arrows, sword
Backround info: came to camp when she was 6, is the same age as percy and annabeth, has gone on a ton of secret quests, has pranked drew more than you can count
一年多以前 -Soul-Smasher- said…
big smile
Name: Fallis Greymen
God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Anna Greymen
Dislikes: To much girl stuff. Swimming.
Description: Long curly black hair with , pale skin, brown eyes, tall and skinny. Some what pretty although she is the daughter of Hephaestus.
Weapon: A long double bladed bronze swords she made herself.
Other Backround Information(optional): Lived with Mom and stepdad. Her mom raised her to think her step dad was her real father. When a satyr found her at her school her mom and step dad told her the truth, that her real father was Hephaestus. So Fallis decided to go with the satyr and live at Camp Half-Blood.
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
monkey
Name:Katerina Portalus
Parents:Iris and Carlos Portalus
Dislikes:Rain,Staying Still
Weapon(s):Whip with a rainbow essence that allows the user to change the enemies emotions
Description:Light blonde hair,Eyes that change due to the color shirt she's wearing
Background Info:Born in Puerto Vierto.First person in history to find the actual end of a rainbow.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 boredom7 said…
Name: Cameron Hunter
Uhm they say I have emerald green eyes like my mother but stronger like smoldering emeralds, light complexion, finely sculpted lean body, black hair and hard features

God Parent: Ares
Ares... I couldn't help snorting at the thought. It's been a week since I was claimed. I'd half hoped I was a son of the big three or even a child of Apollo. Instead I was dumped here at the cabin of brainless kids who couldn't stop picking fights they rarely won. I was nothing like my siblings. And gods forbid anything like my father. My brothers and sisters treated me like a freak they said I always had this darkness around me... It wasn't exactly true. I just couldn't afford to show weakness in a cabin where you don't know who's gonna jump you.

Mortal Parent: Mia Hunter
My mom had dark emerald green eyes and long lush dark hair. She was pretty i guess but she always looked cold and hard. She was like a warrior always strong never showing weakness, a natural born fighter. She was also smart.. no not just smart, she was clever and cunning with a talent at self preservation. She was just a lawyer yet she had all those in her. She rarely showed affection but when she looked at me it was with a mixture of love and pride. Yet all that ended...

I feel like my sword is my extended arm and also it keeps me alive.

Dislikes: Ares
I've always resented him. I mean what is there to like? I couldn't believe my mom...

Weapon: Atrotus
its invulnerable in Latin. Mom left it to me when she passed. I don't remember how she died I just woke up seeing her bloody and broken beside me on the cold marble floor of the hotel we stayed in. How a lawyer would have a sword? no idea. The sword was black the color of midnight but it glinted bronze with half an inch of silver line spiraling from its handle up to its tip and it had a bronze handle. It was well balanced and the perfect length. I just know it was made for me...

After her death, when I was 13, i found a friend. She told me I was a demigod. Blair said I was powerful. I thought the kid was crazy, talking about gods and monsters. Then they started attacking as if i suddenly popped out of their evil radar after thirteen years. At first she offered that we stick together said our chances of survival were better. I refused but eventually I gave in because she had something I needed, answers.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 boredom7 said…
Name: Jake Diamond
Hey! I'm Jake. People describe me as having deep blue eyes, tan skin, being muscular and well built, with a white smile and spiky blond hair with copper, bronze and gold highlights.

God Parent: Sol (Roman Apollo)
Yeah that's right god of music, healing, plague, prophecies, poetry, and archery. Being the son of Sol, they expect me to be an archer and all, but thing is once I did great in archery I ditched it. Probably wasn't smart but I wanted to rebel against who i was it just felt...wrong. Perhaps I wanted to surprise my dad, be good at something I supposedly couldn't do or maybe I'm just plain stupid.

Mortal Parent: Vera Diamond
My mom was probably the best person in the world. She had beautiful deep blue eyes and light honey colored hair. She was the type of person who could make the world better just by being in it. She never knew about dad being a god or about the twisted world of gods, monsters and their children. It hurt so much to leave her. but I had to.

makes me feel like dad's watching.

Dislikes: Battle
I avoid it or at least i try to.

Weapon: Commortalis and Conclamatus
Mortal and Immortal. Gift from dad. Why would he even give those to me? He was an archer why would he have Commortalis? Well he gave two gifts one a spear the other a bow and a quiver with arrows. The Spear (Commortalis) was imperial gold with bronze etched designs. The bow, Conclamatus was pure gold with imperial gold arrows and a bronze quiver. I asked him why? "you have to choose your own destiny kid" he said with his perfect smile. and of course I understood nada.

I was on my way to school and mother went to the bakery where she served as a waitress. Well I'm not really on my way to school as soon as she left I hurried back inside. I grabbed all the stuff I could lay my hands on. I brought dad's gifts and with a heavy pang of grief and sorrow left my house, my mother and my life.
It was all because of that stupid dream. I wasn't sure if it was a dream... or a message. A voice ringed in my head with perfect clarity. "Jake listen there is no time" the voice warned. "Who are you?" I cried. "Where are you show yourself" "Child leave now before its too late". Then the scene shifted I saw a dog a gigantic one the size of a full grown moose with glowing red eyes and fangs like daggers running into the house tearing everything to shreds. My mom went limp with horror. I couldn't move her out of the hellhound's path and then it leaped toward us. I woke in a cold sweat still smelling the creature's foul breath. then I knew I couldn't let that happen to her. I had to protect her even if it meant leaving.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lollypop94 said…
monkey
Name: Belle Johnson

Olympian Parentage: Hestia Goddess of the hearth and home
Mortal Parentage: Sean Johnson, hestia was charmed by his good looks and humble personality.

Likes: cooking and a calm atmosphere. she loves animals and they naturally love her.

Dislikes: Fighting and angry/sad atmospheres as it unsettles her.

Abilities and Powers: She gives off a calm and loving ambience that makes people naturally gravitate towards her people instantly love her. She can instantly sense when an arguement has broken out in the past between parties.

Weapons: She doesn't believe in fighting so she only carries a dagger made of a compound metal consisting of celestial Bronze, imperial gold and pure silver which converts into a compact mirror when the handle is folded down. She has never been trained in combat.

Other Info: Her Father was turned to stone by Medusa but Hestia begged the gods to turn him back however they only could do it for one day a year until he would have died naturally.

一年多以前 Bookruler133 said…
Claire Salbra
Female

Olympian Parent:Hecate goddess of the witch craft.
Mortal Family: Her father was a magician at a circus. Her mother was attracted to the magic acts he did.

Hobbies: Practicing magic, hanging out with friends, camp activities.
Dislikes:Bullies, some of the Ares kids, party poopers.

Weapons: A gun that shoots bronze bullets. Magic and a knife she keeps in her combat boots that she love so much.

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Bookruler133 said…
I charmed the Aphrodites cabin. Their make up makes them look like clowns, no matter how they use it!
I'm running from them right now! Help make up obssesed clowns are after me!
Percypowah commented…
Nice sis my names Eliza 一年多以前
Percypowah commented…
RUN CLAIRE RUN 一年多以前
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
Name: Esmeralda Kiki Strella
God Parent: not actually a god, her father is Kronos
Mortal Parent: Lia Strella
Dislikes: being judged by what her father did and who he is,jerks
Weapon: time control, and a mini scythe
Looks: gold eyes, pretty face, long reddish brown hair, very pale skin
一年多以前 poseidon5567 said…
Name:Victoria Carlucci
Parent:Ares
Appearence:light skin,long dark brown hair(always in a pony tail),eyes are white(she's blind)
Dislikes:school
Weapon: Bow that shoots flaming arrows
一年多以前 NarutoUchiha4 said…
Name: Vanden Res
God Parent: Themis (Titan of Divine Order, Law, Custom)
Mortal Parent: Ryan Res
Likes: Watching Judge shows, fighting, freedom, strawberries, soup, basketball, ice cream, books, hanging out with Esmeralda Strella (friend for 2 years, now girlfriend)
Dislikes: other demigods being wary just because I related to a Titan, big egos, jerks, cold shoulder
Weapon: Double Edged-Sword named Mólis (Just) made of Celestial Bronze and Copper, Prophecy, Knowing Lies from Truth
Appearance: medium tan skin, curly dark brown hair, golden eyes that change color with mood swings, handsome face, muscular with some definition
last edited 一年多以前
Name: Thelo
Parents: Athena and Apollo
Likes: Music, Poetry, Reading, Pranking People, Architecture, Fighting, Basketball, Food, Peace, Strategy
Dislikes: Zeus being a Jerk, Pain, Prophecies, Not hanging out with my Girlfriend/Wife, No Down Time
Weapon: War shield (Generates Fire, and changes into any weapon), fire powers, shapeshifting, healing, and wind powers, excellent strategist
Appearance: storm-gray eyes, dark tan skin, dark golden hair, slightly muscular complexion, brooding expression, handsome face
last edited 一年多以前
Name: Rimes (Ri-me-ss)
Appearance: Tan skin, sea green eyes, curly black hair, handsome face, mischievous/playful smile
Parents: Thetis and Hermes
Likes: Flying, Occasionally Stealing, Sleeping, Relaxing, Food, Tacos, Pasta, Coralina, Swimming, Water Animals (Fish, etc.), Sitting Underwater
Dislikes: Sadness, Boredom
Weapon: Celestial Bronze Knife, Water powers and Some control over wind

Background Info:
Spends his summers at Camp Half-Blood, pulling pranks and stealing things with the Stoll brothers (Hermes Cabin) and Hecate Cabin. Spring and Fall he chills at his house by the water in Jamaica or stays with his mom Thetis, and Winter he spends on Olympus with his dad Hermes. Can stay underwater for years (about 5,000 to be exact) and swims at about 60,000 miles a minute. Has a huge (and pretty well known) crush on Coralina.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Percypowah said…
Name: Eliza
Godly Parent: Hecate Goddes of Magic
Appearance: Deep Green eyes, Golden hair
Likes: Pranking the Stoll brothers, Eating Ice Cream, Everybody
Dislikes: DREW EVERYONE HATES DREW
Weapon: Magic Staff of hands