Peace Is the war in Iraq fair?

Jonapello23 posted on Jun 21, 2007 at 06:25PM
Hell no!
Thousands of people have died!

Please Write your views!

Peace 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 MajorDork74 said…
Well, hate to break it to you, but LIFE IS NOT FAIR. War is part of life, so deal with it and just move on. I want peace just as much as those wasted-out, reffer-smokin' hippies, but it's not going to happen the way you're wanting it to happen. That'll cause 10 times more chaos than anybody would even remotely want to admit to.
一年多以前 bearball said…
smile
Well, they r fighting fur our country but they dont deserve to die because they r good ppl because their brave and fight for our lives!!

~ <3 For PPL Fighting For My Country!!

~ I LUV WWE
一年多以前 magic18 said…
sad
i know it will never change, but i dont think war should exist
no i dont think the war is fair (no war is) and innocent, brave ppeople r dying :(
ive never understood why people can't just be nice to each other.
一年多以前 HighwayCreature said…
The war in Iraq is a piece of shit. We're not protecting America, we're protecting our money. One hundred thousand innocent unarmed civilians have died over there thanks to our Soldier's carelessness. Torture, blood, and money is what the war is about. We're not helping our country at all. If we want to prevent terrorist attacks, we need spies and secret agents over there. Terrorists are an underground type organization, they don't do shite right out in the open, so having soldiers over there tromping over sand is not going to commit anything to the solution. BRING THE TROOPS HOME! Peace.
一年多以前 justingurl99 said…
I don't think it's fair. And I don't understand why innocent civilians have to be murdered. What did THEY do? What did the poor, hungry children and their mothers do? What did their fathers do other than find some sort of source for money to be able to feed their families??
WHAT WAS THEIR FAULT??