Oreo Nabisco Cheaping Out On Us

pickle_bear posted on Feb 09, 2009 at 06:09PM
I just bought a package of Oreos for the first time in a year. Normally when I dunk in milk, I grab the very edge in order to submerge as much of the cookie as possible. Then I eat the whole thing in one bite.

The problem is that Nabisco is either using less cream or applying it over a smaller area of the cookie.

Behold: Yesterday I held the cookie on the edge that is closest to the cream. The milk saturated the cookie, and then the cookie sides separated like an alligator's mouth! This is a very frightening experience as I must then lunge my mouth toward the cookie to eat it quickly before one of the cookie sides fell into the milk. We all know the cookie sides are denser than milk, so this is the type of thing that could truly ruin one's day.

Yesterday, after repeated cookie separation, a cookie side finally fell into the milk. I was so pissed that I threw the cup of milk into the wall. Okay, I'm just kidding, but it was incredibly frustrating.

I don't care if Nabisco is cheaping out on us and providing less cream. Well, I care a little. But more importantly, they must apply the cream at a higher surface area so that people with my dunking style do not go through the same traumatic experience.

Crap like this never happens when I dunk Nutter Butters. I'm just saying...

Oreo 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 pickle_bear said…
surprise
Anyone else having this same problem?
一年多以前 oreo_cookies93 said…
I don't the oreos I eat have lots of cream & they are super good
一年多以前 StichxAngel4eva said…
laugh
i just eat it. then eat it all lol!
一年多以前 Creatanimal said…
Yeah, I've noticed that.

I have a game called Twist Lick Dunk. It's about Oreos.

So I tried it with real Oreos.

With milk!