篮球兄弟 Best Bits of One 树 爬坡道, 小山

Shiningsapphire posted on Oct 20, 2010 at 07:39PM
hey OTH fanatics, on this forum write all your favourite moments from any season... have fun :)

篮球兄弟 3 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Amy-x said…
big smile
Off the top of my head one would be the classic in season 3 when they all start dancing at the end. I really love that moment where we see how all the characters have grown together.It also includes the fab five so thats a plus. It also has my favourite voice over ever :)

"Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.'"
 Off the 最佳, 返回页首 of my head one would be the classic in season 3 when they all start dancing at the end. I
一年多以前 kellyerin87 said…
Great idea! One of my all time favorite moments is the last scene in the season 4 finale. When the group is all at the rivercourt, and Nathan and Lucas start to "battle it out" again, like they did in the pilot. Such a great moment!

"I could do this forever, little brother" <3
 Great idea! One of my all time 最喜爱的 moments is the last scene in the season 4 finale. When the gr
一年多以前 oth_leyton_tla said…
I have to agree with Kelly! This last scene in Season 4, is my all time favorite OTH moment. The music fit so perfectly & how it mirrored the Pilot to show how far they had all come in 2 years. It gives me goosebumps everytime Lucas says, "I could do this forever, little brother" <33
I also love how, Haley makes the girl's winning shot :')
 I have to agree with Kelly! This last scene in Season 4, is my all time 最喜爱的 OTH moment. The musi