篮球兄弟 Why dont 你 all 评论 on 照片 and people pages?

leytonlove14307 posted on Apr 26, 2008 at 07:07AM
Okay i am just wondering why people are on here when there are people that submit links, photos, fanart, and more and they hardly ever comment on things.

Whats the point in submitting photos and stuff if you wont comment on our work.

I am just wondering because i really want to know whats the use in me and other submitting photos and soapboxes and links if we arent going to get comments on the pictures and on the boards..

Please explain thanks!!

篮球兄弟 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Leytonfan4ever said…
Haha dude there are like 500+ pages of photos, you actually expect everyone to comment every photo? I'm one of those who add TONS of things to this spot, but i really don't expect people to comment my stuffs, and i won't force them too. If they don't want, then fine with me. But when some do comment my stuffs, like what you did, then i give them props for it because they actually comment most of my stuffs and i don't get that often, but like i've said it's fine with me. And if you wanna earn props and metals then if i were you i'd just continue adding things, people may not comment them, but they see what you add and they give you props for it. So just don't worry about comments. At lease people know your adding things.

Honestly, i hate commenting photos because they're so much great stuffs to comment, but i try my best to comment what i can because i don't want that person, who added that photo, to feel like no one notices what he/she added and so i comment what i can comment, it may not be alot, but it's something.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Laurra said…
i only comment on picks,forums and soapboxes!

sometimes images and videos but very rarely!
i save the pictures sent in and use them as backgrounds or msn display pictures - or even put them on my phone - ive got a few leyton ones on my phone! << thats the point in pictures!

some videos theres no point in - but promo videos or full episode videos are useful - for me i live in england so s5 isnt on tv - i watch the episodes on here which are normall posted on the day after!
last edited 一年多以前