篮球兄弟 OTH Picture Hunt Game.

Leytonfan4ever posted on Apr 12, 2008 at 01:16AM
It's called the OTH Picture Hunt Game. What you do is, someone states a clue and the next person posts a picture of it and so on.... Clues can be a scene, moment, article of clothing, memorable pose.... anything that was even the most fleeting of screentime lol. For example if there is a post saying "Lucas and Peyton kissing" or "Jamie's cape" or "Chris Keller's tour bus". The next reply post should have a screenshot of the kiss or the cape or the bus and the next clue.

Let's try to do one clue at a time and not skip over a hard to find clue and just make a new one. That's the fun of the game!

Here is where you can find OTH pictures.
link (all seasons)

link

link (mostly season 3 and some season 2)

You don't need to upload the pic just get the link in the top of the window then post.

Ok now that i'm done with rules, lets play.

First Pic hunt: Picture of nathan in the Boy toy action.
last edited on Apr 12, 2008 at 01:21AM

篮球兄弟 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 lizisme said…
link

Find a picture of: Haley in her wedding dress and and Brooke in Peyton in their bridesmaid dresses
一年多以前 wildcats13 said…
link

Find a picture of: Ian (Psycho Derek) in jail.
一年多以前 inespinto said…
ok I can't see wildcats photo and I found one of Haley and bridesmaids in another site I hope that's ok link
一年多以前 inespinto said…
link

link

Find a picture of: Peyton painting the numbers in her wall
一年多以前 lizisme said…
none of the links work
一年多以前 wildcats13 said…
The "treehillfan" site usually doesn't come up when you click on the link for some reason. Maybe if we try the other sites...
I've clicked on that link before, to read a spoiler and it didn't come up. You have to search the site for it which defeats the point since the one who posts it is the one who is supposed to be "picture hunting."