Sam is a normal teenager, but her life is not normal at all. After a lot of hard choices to make she's now living her dream, but not everything was so 粉, 粉色 to her like now, in her life.
It was again Friday - the last school 日 for this year. Everyone was happy and smiling, except one girl - Sam. The 16 yeared girl was walking down the 街, 街道 with full of thoughts mind. Today she was told 由 her mom and dad together, that they are moving to England. She couldn't understand why is all this happening. Only 1 年 since she find some 老友记 and a boyfriend, who she really loved and now they were moving to another country. She knew that her parents want all the best for her, that's why they were moving to London. But still it was quite hard for her to deal with it. While she was wondering how to tell Tom, her boyfriend, that she's moving in 伦敦 when suddenly she bumped into something. She was so concentrated in her thoughts that she didn't see Tom and bumped into her. He turned and big smile appeared when seeing her.
- Hi sweetheart, how are 你 today.
- Umm... I'm well Tom.
Tom looked her in the eyes and he knew that she wasn't well... she was sad and he could read it in her eyes.
- Sam, please, if there's something 你 can always trust me and tell me...
- No, Tom. Everything is just fine! - she 说 in a loud voice.
- OK. I'm just saying 你 can always share with me.
- Yes, I know that Tom. Sorry, I'm just a little sleepy, 你 know...
- I think that I know what 你 need...
Then he kissed her lips gently.
- Are 你 okay, now?
- Yeah, I think I'm a lot better now... Bow I got to go.
She kissed him again and ran away in order he not to see the tears about to fall from her eyes.
When they gave the students their final results, everybody was even happier than earlier this day, because all of them had the marks they expected 或者 even higher. But even now Sam was sad again. She tried not to 显示 it, but she was bad at that, however. On her way she met Tom, again. He asked her if she wants him to accompany her to her home. She didn't have another choice, but to accept. She knew that sooner 或者 later she'll have to tell him and this was her last chance. While they were walking across and alleyway he started:
- Today 你 were a little sad, I saw this in your eyes. What happened?
- Tom... I...
- 你 can trust me, babe.
He hug her. So close to him she could smell his beautiful perfume that she loves so much.
- I know that Tom. But that's hard... That's very hard to me. I know that it'll be hard to you, too.
- What is it? It can't be anything so bad, we hadn't already get through together.
- Actually is so bad Tom. I'm moving to London.
Tom stopped and looked in her eyes. She stopped, too.
- Tom, please don't hate me. I don't want that. I want to stay here with you, with my friends.
- When are 你 leaving? - Tom asked with a cold voice.
- The 日 after tomorrow. Tom... are 你 hating me, already?
- Sam, how do 你 think I'll ever, ever hate you?! You're the best thing in my life and 你 think that I hate you?!
Tom kissed her again. It was a warm, soft 吻乐队（Kiss） she will never forget. His lips were so soft... she loved the way he gently moved his tongue through her mouth. His and her tongue started "dancing" with each other. She closed her eyes. She wanted this moment to last forever, but then it suddenly ended. she opened her eyes. Tom was looking her with his blue-green eyes. They continued their walk without saying a word.
"You can come to my house tomorrow... just saying goodbye..." Tom asked when they were finally in front of Sam's house.
"Yeah... I'll be there..."
"Whenever 你 want 你 can come. Ma parents are on a holiday and they are not coming back till 下一个 weekend."
"OK. I'll come. Be sure 你 are at 首页 at about 10 o'clock" she smiled and then kissed his lips.
"And 你 be sure, you'll be at time.." he too smiled.
"No problem" Sam answered "See ya tomorrow. Bye!"
"Bye." Sam didn't know what was going to happen to her tomorrow. But it'll be a big 日 in her life, a 日 she'll never forget.