Neopets Hello!

purpleswan posted on Sep 26, 2007 at 11:48PM
hey, this spot needs more fans! my username on neopets is purple_swan. i'm a little freaked out right now because there have been so many warnings/suspensions/freezings on the board on chat on (premium > charter). not sure what's going on. anyway, feel free to introduce yourselves. :)

Neopets 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 tiz said…
hi I'm tiz, and my neopets name is sisters_rock555... I haven't been on for a while (I started 3 years ago on neopets,) but lately I've re-entered the neopets "world", and am kind of confused with all the new changes.. there have been a bunch of freezings which is kind of confusing because isn't the whole point of neopets is to play games to make money and then to buy stuff... I wonder why they would need to freeze so many people.
一年多以前 alicecullen12 said…
hi im nanner, my neo account is my pride and joy nanner666. i was recently frozen from either a) a hacker b) a glitch i heard was going around.
一年多以前 Hermux-Tantamoq said…
Hi, I'm bibiklein on Neopets. :D
一年多以前 hyperrabbit said…
I'm neoana2005. I've never been suspended/frozen and I hope I never do...
一年多以前 richie160004 said…
Hello, my username is mastershifu5, My neopets is tigress_F5 the Yurble (is my mistake, it should be Kougra!)
一年多以前 InvaderStorm said…
Hi, my username is invaderstorm on neopets, and i have 3 neopets: Psycho_Taco, Bestest_Friend_Keef, and Almighty_Zim. Im kinda a newbie :D
一年多以前 bluestarluver10 said…
i'm smokekitty10 on neopets. i have an xweetok(that i love very much), a kyrii (happy kyrii day), a wocky, and a zafara. if anyone finds a low priced fairy paint brush please tell me. i want to paint my xweetok. i love when i run into the ghost lupe. he healed my pets once.

Something has happened!
The Ghost Lupe growls and suddenly all your Neopets are healed back to max hit points!
一年多以前 bluestarluver10 said…
i got a keychain from the snowager. he sleeps 2-3 pm nst
一年多以前 Jawas4eva said…
Hey there! My username is Gordius_grin on neopets, and currently I have 2 neopets, a Blue Blumaroo called CaptainCrawley and a Green Shoryu named Greenshroud28 =)