海军罪案调查处 Do 你 know Mark Harmon?

Councilman posted on Feb 17, 2009 at 01:10PM
Mark was a huge football star at UCLA where he was starting QB for two years and he stunned the football world when he didn't turn pro and went into acting. He has since 1987 been married to Pam Dawber of Mork and Mindy fame. Mark's acting goes all the way back to Adam-12 days in the 70s. He made a great movie with mega star Sean Connery and a lesser known at the time Meg Ryan. The movie was Persidio, in which Mark played a detective. Now at 57 Mark is the star of NCIS where he fits very well.
The only question left now is how is Gibbs going to get that boat out of the basement?

海军罪案调查处 3 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 crystalbrat32 said…
laugh
i love him.he is a great actor.
一年多以前 Councilman said…
smirk
Interestingly Mark is almost old enough to be everyone else on the shows father except for Ducky who I believe is realls 75 and looks really good for his age.
一年多以前 becca85 said…
The boat has been pretty constant throughout the whole series thus far. It's kind of a place where Gibbs can go to de-stress and just be relatively at peace. My thoughts are that the question of the hour (How on earth is he going to get that boat out of the basement?) won't be answered until either the series finale or Gibbs leaves the show (Heaven forbid that should actually happen). That's my opinion on the matter.