海军罪案调查处 FOTM Q&A: CLOSED

nikki8green6 posted on Nov 02, 2011 at 10:05PM
Well since some of the same dedicated fans keep winning FOTM I've decided to open a forum so that the other fans may interview them. You may ask questions about the show or the current FOTM. Each Q&A session will have a time limit. The current FOTM will be listed at the top of the forum and in the comments...Have fun and be creative:)

1.September 2011 {tonyziva1234} ~CLOSED
2.October 2011 {gthouse67} ~CLOSED
3.December 2011 {cotedepablo} ~CLOSED
4.January 2012 {jasamfan23} ~CLOSED
5. March 2012 {tonyziva1234} ~ OPEN
 Well since some of the same dedicated 粉丝 keep winning FOTM I've decided to open a 论坛 so that th
last edited on Jun 15, 2012 at 02:59PM

海军罪案调查处 70 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 70

一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
This Q&A session will close in 14 Days..
 This Q&A session will close in 14 Days..
一年多以前 tonyziva1234 said…
Thanks Carine! :)
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
big smile
NP:) & Congrats on a 4th win!
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
Nice idea, Carine. And crongrats on yet another win, Dannii.

Q: If you had to add a new character to the show, what kind of character would they be and who would play them?
一年多以前 tonyziva1234 said…
Oooh, that's a tough one Lauren!

I don't think I'd add anyone to the main team, that's perfect the way it is. I think it would have to be a recurring character. A cousin for Abby? She'd be fun and energetic but knows when to be serious. I'm thinking maybe.... Amber Tamblyn? IRDK.

Thanks Lauren!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mackenziegrl said…
I have a fun one: Let's say it's a fairly slow morning at NCIS, all of the sudden the elevator doors open and a teenage girl steps out and walks towards the team, stops and says "I think I may be your daughter." Who is she talking to and what's the back story?
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
surprise
That would be an episode I definitely wouldn't miss..:P
一年多以前 tonyziva1234 said…
Thank you so much for the question, I love it!

The first person I thought of was Ducky. I couldn't help myself. I just need him to have someone outside the team and it actually hurts my heart to think he never had a wife or kids. I know he loves his work, but it just hurts. I know you said teenage girl, but I can imagine him having this whirlwind romance in Paris *Jibbs style* while he's in his 50's (after Thirst, we can see he knows how to charm a woman) but the woman never got in touch with him and the girl is only finding out about him now. :)
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
^ That would be a good episode. :D

I'm just wondering, is there a limit to the amount of questions we can ask?
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
smile
No limit.... as long as it hasn't already been asked and answered, you can ask as many as you can think of before the deadline...
一年多以前 maura-isles said…
If you could be any character from NCIS who would it be?
一年多以前 tonyziva1234 said…
Ziva, because she kicks major ass and looks good doing it. I know she's been through a lot, but she's strong person but still has that emotional side to her. :)
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
McGee and Abby's lives are in danger and Gibbs, Tony and Ziva aren't able to get to them. But you're there and you can only save one of them. Who do you choose to save and why?

一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
OUCH! That's a tough one....
一年多以前 tonyziva1234 said…
sad
This one might really kill me.

My immediate reaction was McGee, because I love him more than I love Abby, but I'm gonna go for a practical reason rather than my heart. Abby is one of the best forensic scientists in the world, she's kinda irreplaceable to the team, so for that reason, I'd choose her.

SORRY MCGEE. :(
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
Okay I've got a personal one for you.
Would you rather have just one best friend or a lot of good friends?
一年多以前 tonyziva1234 said…
This is a tough one.

I think, ultimately, I would have to go with... one best friend. I'd like someone to always have my back and be there for me when I'm down. But I'm lucky that I have that in all my Tivotee's anyway. :D
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
Hypothetical: CBS announces that one of the main cast members will be leaving NCIS and will instead be heading the cast of another NCIS spin-off. Which cast member would have the highest survival chance on the new show and where would the spin-off be set?
一年多以前 tonyziva1234 said…
laugh
I think this may be a naff idea, but they could do one where Palmer leaves after graduating medical school and it focuses more on the M.E side of things but still a large amount of investigation but Jimmy would be the main character. It could be set in New York. There's a port there, right? xD
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
If you were able to create a character who would be McGee's girlfriend, what would her name be, what would she be like and which actress would play her?

一年多以前 tonyziva1234 said…
Her name could be Ruby and she could be really sweet and a computer geek like McGee but she's really confident (sorta like Garcia from CM). I have no idea who would play her though!
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
This Q&A session will close in 14 days...
 This Q&A session will close in 14 days...
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
Congratulations on the win, Gail. :)

Aside from Gibbs(because I know he's your obvious choice), who would you not mind being stuck in an elevator with?
一年多以前 gthouse67 said…
Ducky. I think he would be there for good conversation. I would need that, because I would need someone to get my mind off of being stuck in the elevator because I am clausterfobic. I was stuck in an elevator by myself when I was a kid. So the thought of this would terrify me. So yes, Ducky may also need to be there for phycological reasons also.
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
Good choice.

If you were able to add a new rule to Gibbs' list, what would it be and what number?
一年多以前 gthouse67 said…
#70 A Marine (Soldier) doesn't go home alone.
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
How long have you been a fan of the show?
一年多以前 gthouse67 said…
I watched it off and on for about a year in season 2005-2006 but after that became hooked. Was a fan of Jag. NCIS is even better. My youngest son had gone to Summer session of AIM at Naval Academy between Jr. and Sr. year of highschool. He was looking at going to Naval Academy. The summer session was summer of 2006.
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
Which character do you relate most to and why?
一年多以前 gthouse67 said…
I guess I would have to say Abby. I am an RN. So I took chemistry, and anatomy, microbiology and several other classes that interested me. I love what Abby does. Forensics is so cool.
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
Who is your least favorite character and why?
一年多以前 gthouse67 said…
If it doesn't have to be a permanent character, that would be E.J. Barrett. I don't like how she thought she could go into the NavyYard and do what she wanted and totally disregard the rules that Gibbs has for his team. If it has to be a regular character, I guess it would be the new SecNav. I just don't trust him. I liked the old one better, even though he was E.J.'s uncle.
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
If you were able to give Gibbs a new nickname what would it be?
一年多以前 gthouse67 said…
Besides "Man of my dreams" , I guess I would say "My Gunny". He's just so handsome.
一年多以前 gthouse67 said…
I think I will change that nickname to "Blueeyes" I just love his eyes.
 I think I will change that nickname to "Blueeyes" I just 爱情 his eyes.
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
This Q&A session will close in 14 days..
 This Q&A session will close in 14 days..
一年多以前 cotedepablo said…
smile
i guess i'll answer some of the questions from page 2. i've been a fan of ncis since i started watching it three years ago about halfway through season 6 (south by southwest was my first episode). ncis is the best show i've ever watched and it never fails to amaze me how the writers are able to come up with so much great stuff! i think i relate most to tony. he's a bit of a joker which any of my friends will agree i am too. he still gets his work done, though and is a really good agent, staying late if he has to to get everything done which is something i do all the time for my classes. i dont really have a least favorite character. well i do, im not much of a vance fan. i used to like him more than jenny because i started watching in season 6 after jenny'd died but then i watched seasons 3-5 and i got to love jenny and i guess im still upset that she died even though i saw judgement day two years ago. im getting to like vance better and better but if i had to choose a least favorite i think he's it.a nickname for gibbs? i don't know. that's a cool question. i really don't know how to answer it. i'll think about it some more.
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
Nice answers and congratulations on being FOTM. :) I've got a new question for you. If McGee was to go undercover during an episode, what kind of assignment/mission would you want him to go on?
一年多以前 cotedepablo said…
hmmm. well i think it would be funny for him to go undercover in a top secret technology lab or something like that--where he knows a lot about the stuff. i can see him pretending to be a worker (but really spying for ncis) and then correcting everything that the tech researchers are doing. i think that could be pretty funny. i remember in season 3 (i forget the episode--it might have been untouchable) gibbs had him tag along to the navy cryptology unit to "translate." when they got there a guy was doing some complicated math on a chalkboard and mcgee went over and fixed a problem with the guy's math before he went to translate for gibbs. i think it would be funny if there were a whole episode of him doing things like that.
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
The power goes out at the NCIS headquarters and everyone is locked in... What happens next?
一年多以前 cotedepablo said…
well, gibbs will still keep the team working on a case. i guess theyll solve it over the phone. but tony will probably go completely crazy and try all kinds of funny ways to get out. or they could all crawl out through the vents--or find a way onto the roof--and then their case would be to get everyone else out of the building.
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
laugh
I would sooo love to see an episode where Tony tries to get out through a vent but then gets stuck...LOL:P
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
Say you're a director and you've decided to make an NCIS movie. What would be the plot, what other actors besides the NCIS cast would be in, where would it take place, etc.?
一年多以前 cotedepablo said…
i think i would bring back all (or at least a lot of) old characters. the movie would be more about the individual lives of the team and then how they all came together. i'd use kate, jenny, tom morrow, etc. to sort of show the paths they took getting to and also becoming a part of ncis. i think that would make a really cool movie (or a many part episode)
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
heart
That would make a great movie or a great book for that matter....
一年多以前 cotedepablo said…
Thank you XD it took me a while to think up
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
It would make a nice movie. :)

Have you ever written any NCIS fanfiction and if so, what is/are the title/titles?
一年多以前 cotedepablo said…
i've actually never written any fanfiction but i have read a lot on of it fanfiction.net which is one of my favorite sites ever!
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
I spend a lot of time on there, too. You can find a lot of great stories on there.

Here's another question for you: What do you like to do in your free time?

一年多以前 cotedepablo said…
hmm... well, to be honest, most of my time is spent studying for exams and writing INCREDIBLY boring papers about everything from determining precise standard deviation to the effects of childhood on full hippocampus development which, although it sounds cool, is anything but once you've studied it for a full semester. other than that, i love getting together with friends and undertaking random projects (example: we spent a weekend a couple months ago painting my friend's place. we put a paint-by-number on a projector and projected it onto the wall--now there's a humungous tiger covering the entire side of the wall.) i also love to read fanfics of ncis and the mentalist as well as read good books. that last part sounds lame but i love reading and there is some really awesome stuff out there.