火影忍者 I spy with my sharingan eye an 晓组织 hottie

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 11:42AM
Who's the hottest out of the akatsuki >^..^<

火影忍者 805 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 805

一年多以前 akatsuki_otaku said…
sad
I expected u to say something soon or l8er...nothing's wrong...maybe...maybe not?!
Did u notice or did cici tell you something
do u think i've changed or something?!
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
yea little. Not in a horrible way but notice able.
angelic
I still love itachi more than any1 or anything in the world
I still like cookies & almost everything that's sweet
I still go by the 'i 4bid myself 4m ever eating steak again' rule
I still like the color black
I still love the Akatsuki
I still like chibiz & nekos
I still get instant headaches
I still say im bishieaddiced
What else do u guys want?!if u do,tellme
& if u ppl think i've,i dunno...'changed'...then tell me how
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
WAIT!?Why is Siara under-oh shit!*runs to lake to look for her* uhm..uhm....ewww......uh..where is she?!*thinks* aw hellz no..im not going it that water...hidan: fine....*he pushes me in* me: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!Hidan: i dunno..your suppose to be lookin for her..*he winks* me: THAT MAKES NO FUGGIN SENSE-ohhhhhh... well... hmm... I DUNNO WHERE SHE IS!!!SHE COULD BE IN THE OCEAN FOR ALll I NOZ!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
Oh,i think you've gotten funnier...If that helps..You've become better at heart...uhm....your love for itachi has grown......
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
surprise
DUDES!!!!!!Well..DUDETS!!!!!!LOOK AT THE FEATURED FANS THINGY!!!!
 DUDES!!!!!!Well..DUDETS!!!!!!LOOK AT THE FEATURED 粉丝 THINGY!!!!
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
well i got a sreen shot for you!!!!!!!!!!!! well it is kind of tiny but go to this link it is proven that giovannmitz is tdi lover!!!!!
link
 well i got a sreen shot for you!!!!!!!!!!!! well it is kind of tiny but go to this link it is proven
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
Nice proof....
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
Thanks....
You're just saying that,i wasn't looking 4 u ppl praising me or something..just how have i changed,my love 4 Itachi is always increasing,every damn second...even if i dont show it but bout the funny part,i really dont think
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
laugh
Really,cause i thought what you just said was pretty funny..lol
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
link hey this is my fourm that you can share you naruto pics!!!
 http://www.fanpop.com/spots/naruto/forum/post/40759/title/naruto-pics 嘿 this is my fourm that 你 c
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
big smile
COOL~!i have a picture i have a question on..ill go there...
一年多以前 AnimeFreak101 said…
angry
not to be rude or anything but you guys made tdilover225 and giovannmitz delete there accounts..
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO!?!?!!!I encouraged her not to!!
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
WAIT A MINUTE!!!I find it really strange that...
link just comes out of no were, with no fans..and had just started in August.. dont you guys agree?...
 WAIT A MINUTE!!!I find it really strange that... http://www.fanpop.com/fans/AnimeFreak101 just com
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
yes thats probly giovannmitz lol!!!!! and i relly dont care what they do to there accounts
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
laugh
Lol,,,dont jump to conclusions Cici...we might be wrong <wink-wink,nudge-nude> XD
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
yea you never know they could just be new winks, nuges back
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
laugh
XD its weird.....I hate sasuke's guts..Yet.. Im postin pictures of him.. hmmm..
 XD its weird.....I hate sasuke's guts..Yet.. Im postin pictures of him.. hmmm..
一年多以前 NeverWalkAway said…
laugh
Yeah, Sasuke sucks! I have a picture you might like, though... lol this was my wallpaper for a while :P
 Yeah, Sasuke sucks! I have a picture 你 might like, though... 哈哈 this was my 壁纸 for a while
一年多以前 Grimmjows_girl said…
Lol!Thats funny!
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
Hah,nice NeverWalkAway!
 Hah,nice NeverWalkAway!
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
big smile
I hate em soooo much....if only......*reads* GO GARAA!!!!!!!!! :D
 I hate em soooo much....if only......*reads* GO GARAA!!!!!!!!! :D
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
Otaku...Don't kill me....i like to live ^_^;;;; *RUNS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!*
 Otaku...Don't kill me....i like to live ^_^;;;; *RUNS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!*
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
She deleted her account *shrugs* she just has more so what does it matter?
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
yea i know and you can always amke another one it isnt like you have to pay or anything
angry
ALRIGHT I AM TIRED OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!! STOP MAKING FUNOF MY SISTER!!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU GUYSARE JUST H8ERS SO STOP HATING ON HER!
angry
OBVISOULY BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WAS ALL BEST FRIEND'S AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU GUYS H8 HER?????
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
laugh
okay omg we are not idoits if you were her sister then you would of said in your first post so hello givanmitz how is it going...
angry
WHAT DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO??? I JUST READ THE 25 AND 26 PAGE OF REPLIES AND I SAW THE FORUM "DELETEING MY ACCOUNT" AND WENT TO HER PROFILE AND IT BROUGHT ME BACK TO THE FANPOP HOMEPAGE
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
good for you i really dont care *yawns* im bored of this....... it really isnt my porblem that giovanmmtz delted her account that was her problem not mine..........takes nap.......
angry
no it's your guys' fault she deleted it!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
it is no ones falult she lied to us and said she didnt make other accounts she did and she coulds of went to another spot doesnt she go on the tdi spot and lets see youmade your accont like yesterday yea whever"giovannmitz sister" bull shit your her sister well then goodbye to you
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
KNOCK IT OFF BEFORE I MAKE JASHIN SMITE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN IT'D BE BYE-BYE FOR BOTH OF YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
 KNOCK IT OFF BEFORE I MAKE JASHIN SMITE 你 BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN IT'D BE BYE-BYE FOR BOTH OF Y
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
im sorry i was just telling animeFREAK that it wasnt our fault that giovannmitz delted her account she was just running away from her problems
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
we didnt make anyone do anything now did we? but ya i am not going to say anything else.
i dunno,i wasnt here for anything....but these ppl are realllly weird O_o
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT ITACHI PIC WAS SO FUCKIN RETARDED,IT GOT ME FUCKIN MAD...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,I COULD FUCKIN' KILL SUM1 RIGHT NOW,HMPH
IM NOT SAYING MUCH CUZ UR A 'FREIND'.HMPH,IF U WERE DANZO,YOU'D BE DEAD BY NOW....HMPH...THE ONLY THING ADORABLE BOUT THAT PIC WAS MY ITACHI & HIS INNOCENCE SO YEA.HMPH...IM SO FREKISHLY MAD....HMPH,IM GONNA PRETEND DANZO DID IT
AHH..IM PICTURING MYSELF CHOPPING OF THIS FUCKIN NECK & THEN GETTING MY FREKISH SWORD & THEN STBBING HIM & OOOOO HIS EYES,I'LL CRUSH HIS EYES...normally,i cant stand this stuff...but u know..4 my itachi..NO1 INSULTS MY ITACHI!!!CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmph,im gonna check out that forum cici talked bout,hmph.....& TOGETHER....*gets hold of rusty*....WE'LL CRUSH ALL ITACHI-H8ERZ & ALL RETARDED PICS......MUAHAHHAHAAAA *thunder & lightening in the background*.....do u guys think i need 2 work on my evil laugh?!hmm..im a good guy...gurl,whatever
 THAT ITACHI PIC WAS SO FUCKIN RETARDED,IT GOT ME FUCKIN MAD...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,I COULD FUCKIN' KILL S
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
WELL ILL CRUSH ALL MADARA HATERS!!!!
YOU KNOW HERE LATELY I HAVE FALLEN EVEN MORE IN LOVE WITH MY SUGAR BEAR
NOW MY LOVE IS ENDLESS!!!!!!!!!
LIKE MADARA'S DARK EYES BEAUTIFUL
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MY SUGAR BEAR.
HE IS A 100% MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BABY AND IS SO UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER SMEXY X INFINITY. *cici holds rusty's arm back from attacking*
LET ME AT HER LET ME AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starts bitting cici's arm*
.....fuggin scary you ppl r!........Makes Pain look like a saint!.... Yowz!Like,i Love hidan..but i dont get worked up...and what trigger your fangirl mode rusty?!You never get bent outta shape like that!..*reads comments* you ppl are wack..thats not so bad!!!JEz.... over protective fangirls!!Hidan: Yah... i mean really, you don't just shoot your mouth off like dat otaku,rusty... Its not cool..me: yah!.....have some shame in life!!!!no..not shamppahnge.....SHAME! shame= guilt...
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
i have no shame if it has to do with madara.
mischievous
*pushes hidafan off cpu* jez...*shoves jessy* gez..this aint workin',..ugh......*i push jessy and take laptop* ok...haha,my laptop!*takes laptop back*nooo....mine hehe ^_^ *locks self in bathroom* jez.....im not gonna even bother to eraes the arguement up top,just cause im to lazy,and marianna will kick the door down any min...XD but.... ok.....(and PS rusty,,,ma-ugh..SIncarra wrote that uptop,the .....fuggin scary you ppl r!........Makes Pain look like a saint!.... Yowz!Like,i Love hidan..but i dont get worked up...and what trigger your fangirl mode rusty?!You never get bent outta shape like that!..*reads comments* you ppl are wack..thats not so bad!!!JEz.... over protective fangirls!!Hidan: Yah... i mean really, you don't just shoot your mouth off like dat otaku,rusty... Its not cool..me: yah!.....have some shame in life!!!!no..not shamppahnge.....SHAME! shame= guilt...,cause i dont include hidan...wellll,not alot at least,she does it 24/7...) SHit!she picked the bathroom door lock!*takes laptop away* heh,ty!!!
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
slaps rusty with with free arm stopp it takes hold with both arms you stay right here rusty!!!!
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
HEY!!!LET GO!!*turns into ghost wolf and jumps away* hidan: well,the ghost wolf is new..me: not really...... hidan: really, cause your blue....me: WHAT!?SHIT!I did it wrong!!!
WTF IS GOING ON?!ALL I SAID WAS THAT WE SHOULD CRUSH ITACHI H8ERZ..MAN,U GUYS GET TICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!& I DUNNO WHATS WRONG WITH RUSTY &..WAHT HAPPENED 2 U,SINCARRA?!
BUT NO1,& I MEAN NO1 MAKES FUN OF MY ITACHI,I'VE HAD ENOUGH..I WAS GONNA REPLY EARLIER BUT EVERYTIME I WANTED 2,SUM GAY SHIT POPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS..4 THE LAST TIME..ITACHI IS A FLAT CHESTED
MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE IS SO FREAKIN HAWT & HELL YEA,HE'S UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER SMEXY X INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­HA!­!!!
& HIS HAIR ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL...OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!U GUYS JEALOUS?!?!?!HMPHH......& HE'S GOT A GREAT PERSONALITY & NO1 CAN MATCH UP 2 HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW WHAT?!HALF OF U R GONNA SNAP BUT I DONT BACK OFF WHEN SUM1 INSULTS MY ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*read­s comments*
OH BUT WHEN PPL BLAB BOUT ITACHI 4 NO FREAKIN REASON,THINGS NEED 2 BE DONE & HELL YEA,I CAN GO CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW,NO1 INSULTS MY ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Welll,i wanted 2 get that out so if every1 was just jk round,i guess we're cool
^___^
haha
whatever
*hugs itachi*
*gets itachi & turns into crows*
yep,i've been doing that alot l8ely
*disappears*
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
Hmm....hehe..*hidan looks at me funny*hidan: whats your plan?me: oh..its a brilliant plan..* tell hidan it* hidan: thats gonna be an epic fail..me: no it wont!Jez,your like a constant downer huh?.. hidan:.. no comment needed....me:...ok ill go out with my plans soon,and they'll end with a Big Bang
last edited 一年多以前
 Hmm....hehe..*hidan looks at me funny*hidan: whats your plan?me: oh..its a brilliant plan..* tell hid
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
*nods head* well now you know how i feel when you call madara a goodie two shoes and Aizen four eyes -_-
一年多以前 Hidanfan said…
I didn't call them dat!...Jez.....i have complete diffrent names for em their-uh.....hehe..nvm O_O