火影忍者 疾风传 Ghost's 火影忍者 (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

火影忍者 疾风传 3710 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 3710

一年多以前 TheAdventGhost said…
Kazuto: Perhaps I'm just faster than you...
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Maybe this time... Oh wait what land are we going to?
last edited 一年多以前
Kazuto: Land..... *He began leading the way* We're heading to..... *He looked around* [So we're being watched....] *He knew he'd have to lie to him* We need to head to the Land of Lightning.. ..
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Cool I think I was there once.
last edited 一年多以前
Kazuto: Hm.... Good, then I hope you can get reacquainted with the people and Raikage....
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Shouldn't be to hard. *Senses another chakra* [Of course someone is following us.] So what jutsu do you use?
Kazuto: Fire Style jutsus..... I learned Chidori.....
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Really? That is pretty cool I have mastered 4 forms of Chidori. And working on more! I could teach you some if you would like. I also use water style jutsus, But the jutsu I am most proud of is my Sage mode.
last edited 一年多以前
Kazuto: You have Sage mode?
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Yeah I have been training for a long time... I'm a lightning sage.
Kazuto: Hm...... Hey... Now that I think about it..... We have a fire sage in the leaf too.
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Is that right? I'll be sure to meet him after this mission. *Sun is setting* Should we set up a camp before it gets to dark? Or do you want to travel through the night?
Kazuto: Guess we better set camp..... What use are we to save her if we're tired while doing it?
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: True. I'll gather wood and start the fire. *Throws sticks in a pile* I could start the fire myself but you know some fire jutsu right?
Kazuto: Yeah.... I do....
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Well I can take first watch if you want to sleep first.
Kazuto: Alright..... That's the plan.
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: *Sits in a tree on the edge of the camp. He continues to scan the perimeter when suddenly he spots movement behind Kazuto. He jumps down and shakes Kazuto to wake him up.* Who goes there!
Kazuto: *He opened his eyes* ....... *He looked around*
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: *Pulls out a kunai* I said whoever is there show yourself! We know you are there! *The person jumps out in a black cloak with red cloads on it*
last edited 一年多以前
 Shisou: *Pulls out a kunai* I 说 whoever is there 显示 yourself! We know 你 are there! *The person
Kazuto: The Akatsuki?!
一年多以前 brodxe said…
???: Well hello.

Shisou: What are you doing here you filth.

???: No need to be so rude... My name is Takashi... I came to ask you a question...

Shisou: Like what?

Takashi: What is your favourite colour?

*A ticking noise is heard, alot like a bomb....*
last edited 一年多以前
Kazuto: What's that ticking?!
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: I think it is a...*the ticking starts becoming quicker* BOMB

Shisou: Chidori! *He stabs straight through, and the ticking stops.* The body melts into wet clay.*
Kazuto: Just like..... Deidara.......
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Like who?
Kazuto: Deidara..... He was a member of the Akatsuki, before Sasuke got him and killed him...
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Maybe a disciple? It looked like an assassination attempt... Anyways your turn on watch.

(Time skip to morning?)
(Yeah...)
Kazuto: .....
*The next morning*
Kazuto: *He was cooking fish on the fire*
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: *Sits up and yawns* Good morning. *He smells something* What is that I smell it smells delicious!
Kazuto: Fish I caught....
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Yum. So how much farther until we get to the hideout? Or are we going somewhere else first?
Kazuto: We're not too far.....
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Alright then let's eat then get a move on!
Kazuto: Right..... [Theyll be waiting for us to go to the land of lightning now.... There's no chakras now.... Good.... Looks like we gave them the slip... For now.]
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Actually I'm not hungry. I'll eat at when we get to the land of lightning. I'll wait for you to be done eating.
Kazuto: *He finished up* Then let's go.
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: *Starts walking* You said earlier that you have been scouting these people before. Are they strong? And what is so important about his girl that makes it an S class mission?
last edited 一年多以前
Kazuto: They're strong foes... And the girl...... Let's just say it's better that I get to her first... Before anyone else....
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: So are we going up against ninja?
Kazuto: Yeah.... And I can tell.... They're not to be underestimated....
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: *Puts hands behind his head* I can't wait.
Kazuto: You're excited... Oh well.... Come on.... This way.....
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Finally we are close... We have been walking for a day and a half straight. I want to be able to just let loose my abilities.
last edited 一年多以前
Kazuto: Don't worry.... Now that we gave our watchers the slip... We have an advantage.... You'll be able to let loose soon... *He said as he continued on his actual route*
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Wait what do you mean watchers? You mean the assassin? Should I have been paying attention?
Kazuto: When we first started we had people watching us..... No doubt they know I'm coming..... But.... Whoever from there was watching us... I managed to give them the slip to the Land of Lightning..
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: Oh I see... Good job. But if you made them think we are going to the land of lightning... Where are we actually going?
last edited 一年多以前
Kazuto: There's a place I found from a client.... It's actually in the Land of Sky..
一年多以前 brodxe said…
Shisou: *Groans* Yaay more walking.

(Time skip? Or do you have something planned along the way. I don't care either way.)
last edited 一年多以前