火影忍者 疾风传 Ghost's 火影忍者 (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

火影忍者 疾风传 3710 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3710

一年多以前 TheAdventGhost said…
Seishin: I should be there..... What if they need help......
一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
"they will be fine." Tsunade snapped. "besides your useless in your condition!"
Seishin: ...... Damn it!!!! This sucks!!!!!
"what sucks!" tsunade remarked coldly. "the fact that your stuck here while three people who care about you, are going out there and risking there lives to avenge you? your sister who loves you dearly, a choldhood teammate and the girl who was in love with you? Stop complaing and suck it up, there out there beause they want to be, not cause they have to."
Seishin: *He calmed himself down* I'm sorry....... It's just....... I feel like such a burden now........ Knowing that I was strong.... But now look at me......
Tsunade sighed " i understand, dont worry, we'll work on getting your memories back.."
Seishin: Thank you.....
"your welcome." Another tremor shook the ground, followed by rain, black rain.
"is it Jewel's oil?" Kushina asked.
"no..it's ink." Hiraikotsu replied.
Seishin: From what I wonder? *He felt his head begin to hurt* AAAH!!! What..... The hell......
*An inner voice spoke to him*
Voice: Do you want to help them?
Seishin: How?!
Tsunade turned her gaze to Seishin. "whats wrong?" She remarked.
Seishin: My head.....
*His inner universe*
Voice: Allow me to help you..... Just allow me control.....
Seishin: But if I do.....
Voice: You won't be cooped up in this stupid hospital.
*Reality*
Seishin: It hurts....... Damn it!!!!
Tsunade gasped " quick get yuri!"
Kushina blinked. 'why?'
"the black best is trying to get out!" Tsunade barked making Kushina bolt out the door.
Seishin: No..... That can't be...... I extracted that..... [Am I remembering?] That beast isn't inside me..... It's something else.... [Yeah..... Weirdly enough.... I remember right before I died........ I gave Isana the remaining of my chakra as well as the Black Beast's chakra..... But.... Why is my memory not playing forward.... It's all scattered.... If I'm starting to remember, then why don't I remember the past first....]
*Inner universe*
Voice: It's because of the jutsu..... Your revival created me..... A second you..... The you that has all the memory..... The you that was already existing.....
Seishin: ...... So you...
Voice: Because of the fact that you lost your memory... I was created to assist you..... In case situations like this occur..... So, what'll it be?
*Reality*
Seishin: *He began to calm himself down* I'm fine now..... *The pain receded*
Kushina walked in with yuri behind her. "is he alright?" he asked Tsunade.
"Yea, i hope so.." she replied, looking at Seishin, as the ground shook once more.
Seishin: *He looked up* ..... I better hurry.....
"hurry about what?" Tsunade remarked.
"srry Seishin but we cant let you go anywhere right now." Yuri remarked.
Seishin: Hm..... That so..... Yuri sensei...
Yuri gasped and looked at Tsunade. "did you get your momories back?" they both asked surprised.
Seishin: I guess you could say that....
"then what do you reamber?" Yuri demanded
Seishin: That Hizuro Uchiha is the one that killed me....
"anything else?' Yuri remarked.
Seishin: Miriana-sensei.... The chunin exams......... Hashirama was the 1st Hokage.... Tobirama the 2nd.... Hiruzen Sarutobi the 3rd..... Minato Namikaze the 4th.... Tsunade the 5th.... Naruto the 6th.... I used to have a black beast sealed in me.... However it wasn't the full beast.... It was a piece, my sister Isana had the remaining of it.... Right before I died I gave her the remaining chakra....
" i see...so you reamber everything." yuri took a step back and opened the door. "hurry then..who knows what is happening."
Seishin: Good then.... *He jumped out of the bed* See you later, *He hurried outside and hurried to them*
Isana: Seishin....
Seishin: Hizuro!!!!!
Hizuro: My my, look who's back from the dead..... Ya know.... I should've known Atsuka was gonna betray me..... It was only a matter of time....
Seishin: Bastard....
Jewel appeared, battered and brushed. "Seishin what are you doing here!" she went flying and slammed into a tree.' tisk Tisk,your battles with me sweet heart." someone remarked from the shadows.
Hizuro: It seems you lived after all......
Seishin: I could say the same to you.....
Isana: Seishin, you should get back.... You can't draw the power of the Black Beast....
Seishin: Even so..... Hizuro will die!!!!
Jewel got to her feet panting. "alright...but be careful..cant go loosing you a second time." She smiled slightly and him before turning to her opponent.
Seishin: Don't worry.... This time I won't lose...
Hizuro: How will you fight? You don't have the power of the black beast....
Seishin: Yeah..... But you forget.... I still do have 1 power left.... *A white coat appeared onto him*
Hizuro: That's....
Seishin: This is.... Sage of Six paths..... However, it's alone now.... *He got a staff in his hand along with some floating truth seeking balls behind him*
Isana: Amazing..... Even after reincarnation...... He's still got it.....
Seishin: I'll make you die..... This time for real!!! *His hair turned white and eyes turned red*
Hizuro: ..... Impossible..... How..... That shouldn't be!!!
Seishin: One thing you could never accept...... Is that I'm always better than you.....
Hizuro: [This kid..... Now I see Atsuka....] It's only natural she did this...... Revive you to get revenge.....
last edited 一年多以前
"Hizuro! this is the last time you will see the light of day!" Jewel called out, blocking an attack from the person, who turned out ot be a man with long blue hair.
The sun rose slowly behind Seishin.
Seishin: It's time..... I put you to an end...... Come! Sword of Nunoboko!!!! *The staff became a helix shaped sword* Begone!!! *He slashed Hizuro and Hizuro fell*
Hizuro: Im.....Possible...... You shouldn't be this strong.....
last edited 一年多以前
Jewel ducked as the mans sword aimed at her head, she heard it whistle past, in a swift movement she fell to her hands, and kicked up, sending the man flying. She stood up and exhaled.
Seishin: *He rushed over to Jewel*
"senshin." She smiled only to have her eyes go wide. "dont turn your back on an enemie..Jewel." the man remarked from behind her, shoving his sword through her stomach.
Seishin: You give yourself too much credit.... You think you've won..... *The sword of Nobunoko was right through the man*
The mans eyes widened and he relised his grip on the sword, Jewel stumbled foreward and fell
The man gurgled before falling over, dead.
Seishin: *He did some hand signs and begun healing Jewel*
Jewel winced and coughed up blood. "the sword..Seishin...remove the sword.." She coughed again.
Seishin: *He removed the sword and continued healing her*
Jewel coughed again and winched.
Seishin: Don't you worry.... You'll be back in no time...... *The wound closed*
Jewel closed her eyes. "Seishin..."
Seishin: Hm.... Don't worry... I'm here.... You'll be up on your feet in no time....
"thank you...Seishin..." jewel remarked quietly.
Isana: *She and Sayuri went over to Seishin*
Sayuri: You know.... You really are something.....
Isana: Yeah... You made a recovery..... And remarkably fast too.....
Seishin: You've got to have more faith in me..... *He finished up healing Jewel* There you go....
JEwel sat up slowly, before looking at Isana. "i'm sorry." she bowed her head.
Seishin: Hiraikotsu thought you were gonna die you know..... I'm glad I was here..... Come on..... Let's hurry and head home.....
" i cant go home.." Jewel remarked, looking at her hands. "the armor.."
Seishin: What the hell are you talking about?!
"you dont know about the armor..." Jewel muttered. "when i thought you were dead i put on the cursed Armor! and once someone put it on! it dosent come off until there dead!!" she exclaimed loudly.