火影忍者 疾风传 火影忍者 Shippuden RP

Ripcore posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 10:31PM
Come and join, just need a few people to start! :D Looking for active and mature RolePlayers only.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu: (only up to five)
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:
(post a pic;)
last edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 04:42PM
save

火影忍者 疾风传 624 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 624

一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Name: Nero Uchiha a.k.a Ripcore

D.o.b: 5/20

Clan: Uchiha-clan

Personality: Warm hearted, short tempered (gets angry easily, his curse reacts to anger and he can be dangerous). Happy, and enjoys others company.

Skills: Hand to hand combat, kunai throwing, lightning

Nature type: Master in Lightning

Jutsu: Chidori (mastered Jutsu), Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm (ultimate) , Lightning Release: Lightning Blade, Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake, Lightning Release: Lightning Hound.

Weapons: Kunai, Scythe, Hands

Height: 5/11

Weight: 160ibs

Eye color: white

Hair color: silver

Altars: (will add image soon)

Bio: Trained his whole life under his master, mastering the ways of lightning. He was a ANBU/S class captain when given the orders to butcher defenceless woman and children, he refused and killed his team protecting the people. His parents, little brother, and master where executed in front of the whole village as an example. He was exiled from the uchiha-clan and now he seeks revenge on the one who caused his pain.

Carrier of the Cursed Seal of Heaven (Sasuke's Curse)

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Nero Uchiha a.k.a Ripcore Age: 17 D.o.b: 5/20 Gender: Male Rank: ANBU/ S Class Capt
一年多以前 NarutoUchiha4 said…
Name: Naran Uchiha

D.o.b: ?

Clan: Uchiha

Personality: Quiet, tends to keep to himself, and observatory, but if he trusts you, he's a loyal and funny friend

Skills: Sword-fighting, hand to hand combat, fire and wind

Nature type: Wind, Fire, and Lightning

Jutsu: Lightning Release: Lightning Cutter,
Lightning Release: Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana
Lightning Release: Chidori Current,
Lightning Release: Thunder Gate,
Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique,
Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire,
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Shadow Clone Technique

Weapons: Two Katanas, and a Kunai Knife

Height: 5'10

Weight: 150 lbs

Eye color: black

Hair color: black

Altars: (later)

Bio: Born into the clan, he lived a pretty carefree life, growing up to be one the most powerful Uchihas (after Shisui who was his brother). He was sent on a mission by Konoha with his teammates and returned at the same time as his sister (who was also sent on a mission) to find clan mercilessly slaughtered. Angered at Konoha's inaction and later that the ANBU had ordered the slaughter, him and his sister awakened their Mangekyo Sharingan and turned rogue. After 5 years on the run, him and his sister made a last stand, where she was killed by the ANBU, though not before giving him her eyes which he combined with his own. Trained with Sasuke for a few months after and learned a couple of techniques as well as Sasuke's story after gaining Sasuke's trust. Afterwards, he joined the Akatsuki along with Taka, and was parted with Shi Hiroko for a while, where he grew to have a crush on her. His goal now is to destroy Konoha for what they did to his clan and his sister, and for what the Senjus did to his clan.

Has Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Naran Uchiha Age: 16 D.o.b: ? Gender: Male Rank: S-rank Clan: Uchiha Personal
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Few more to start
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
Name: Mizuki Senju (main antagonist)

D.o.b: 11/11

Clan: Senju clan

Personality: Dark, Hateful, likes pain, and loves inflicting pain on others.

Skills: Weapons, summoning jutsu's, and seals.

Nature type: (same as Hashirama Senju)

Jutsu: Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Contract Seal
Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique — Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands
Wood Clone Technique
Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees
Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Wood Release: Great Forest Technique
Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall

Weapons: Kunai, and a short katana.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 130 ibs

Eye color: (image)

Hair color: (image)

Altars:(image)

Bio: Daughter of Hashirama Senju.She was a only child. After her father died she became lonely and dark, she trained under him for so long and had the talent to do anything she desired. She decided she wanted to be Hokage of all villages. She wants to kill all in her way, doesn't matter who, she will get what she wants.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Mizuki Senju (main antagonist) Age: 18 D.o.b: 11/11 Gender: Female Rank: Unknown
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Well if you want to start let me know.
I don't mind starting now.
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Alright. Go ahead and go first please. I'm awful at starting. xP
After you, I am not good starting either. Well, here goes nothing

(Naran) (Starts in Konoha)
I was walking along the forest floor near the gates of Konoha, thinking about my sister's death a year earlier....
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
he sits in a branch, wearing a cloak to cover his face. Nero stares curiously at Naren-
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
(watching them both from deep inside the forest)
Mizuki: -she signals to 3 dark figures behind her and they slowly begin to move forward- keep it quick and clean this time imbisules. -she whispers-
Naran:
he hears a branch snap behind him and sees three dark figures starting to creep towards him "crap" he thinks, "more ANBU from Konoha?" Hate starts to boil in his stomach
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
-watches as the 3 figures suround Naren, relizing they were ANBU made him wonder-
ANBU here... Why?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
-2 of the men attempt to restrain Naren, wrap there chains hard around his body, binding him. The 1 other man scopes the perimeter, slightly spotting Ripcore.-
Mizuki: -watches from inside the trees-
Naran:
"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" he disappears from the chains and within seconds uses his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, casting Tsukuyomi on the two men and killing them instantly.
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
-he watches, very surprised at Narens skill. As the the third man spots him, a kunai goes straight through the mans eye. He jumps down from the branch and walks in Narens direction, cautiously.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki: -she smirks- interesting. I better get reinforcements. -she turns her back, slowly making her way back to her village-
ANBU: -quietly patrolling the area for Nero & Naren-
Naran:
He walks over to the two dead men and turns them over, "wait, these weren't ANBU, then who were they???" he shrugs his shoulders and walks away casually, though he spotted Nero out of the corner of his eye.
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
-slowly follows behind Naren, his face still hidden- "You're right you know." - places his hands in his pockets,looks to the ground and keeps walking-
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki:
-she enters her village- "I found 2 strays. Round up the special ops. I want them alive and broken." -she giggles and enters a building-
Naran:
He continues to walk casually, before pausing to look over his shoulder, "who are you and why are you following me?" he asks coldly to Nero.
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
-he glances to him before looking to the ground again- "I'm an ex ANBU. And those men, they belong to a deranged woman who wants power. She finds us both threats and wants us eliminated. If we travel together there's a better chance of survival, right?" -reaches deep in his pocket for something-
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki:
-headed there way with a good dozen men-
Naran:
"If your an ex-ANBU, why should I trust you?" he asked coldly, "what gives me proof that I can trust when my sister was killed thanks to the ANBU?" "As for this crazy lady was those guys back there with her?"
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
"I guess you're just going to have to trust me. If you value your life, you will take the chance. I am a friend, not an Enemy... My little brother was killed because of my failure to slaughter innocents. Mizuki's father was apart of my eam and i killed him.. Now Mizuki wants me dead. She is power hungry." -he looks behind him into the trees- "there coming, we must prepare. The men come from the senju clan. Now that her father is dead she is in control and we are not safe."
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
-The senju soldiers draw near the two, getting closer every second-
Mizuki:
-trails behind- "Oh maybe ill mantle there heads on m wall when I'm Hokage." -giggles-
"She's a Senju?!!!" Naran says angrily, "And she wants to become the hokage, a person so power-hungry? As for you, where are you from, I been on the run far too long (both on my own and with my sister) to just go with it"
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
"I am from the Uchiha clan, my father was the trainer for the students.. And he was executed when i refused to murder innocents... Ever since ten I've been on the run myself. The ANBU will never stop hunting me for what i did. But no matter. You have to trust me. I cant stop her alone.." -he reaches his hand out in front of him, hoping he will accept his offer and shake his hand-
Naran:
"Well in that case, we don't have much of a choice then to not band together, too bad I can't find Taka, we could use their backup right now," he shakes Nero's hand, "we should probably start moving soon, as she will be back with reinforcements, probably wanting our heads on a stick,"
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
-the men begin to surround the two, cutting off all exits-

Mizuki: -Makes her way through the crowd and smiles at the two.- "Hello friends." -she flails slightly like a child and stares-
Naran:
"Well if it isn't the power hungry Senju herself, come to kill us I suppose?" taunts naran.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
-he chuckles.- a power hungry child at that. You couldn't handle power. Although I'm no fool, I know what you're capible of. I'm sorry but were just going to have to kill you here and now. -he pulls his hand from his pocket, his hood still covers his face-
Naran:
"No time like the present for a little duel," sneers Naran, putting his hands on his katana.
Name: Tairō Uchiha (From Sunagakure)
D.o.b: ?
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Personality: Intelligent, observant individual
Skills: Hand to hand combat, tracking
Nature type: Fire Release, Wind Release, Scorch Release
Jutsu: (only up to five) Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique, Fire Release: Heavenly Prison, Wind Release: Rasengan, Sand Clone Technique, Wind Release: Wind Cutter, Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder
Weapons: Two Tantos
Height: 5'8
Weight: 126 lbs
Eye color: dark blue
Hair color: blueish black
Altars:
Bio: His mother fled to Sunagakure as she saw things deteoriating for the Uchiha Clan, and she fell in love with a sunagakure ninja, so Tyero and sister were born and raised in Sunagakure. Both proved to be prodigies at hunter-nin and medical-nin techniques and jutsus, so his sister became a medical nin as Tyero joined the hunter-nin part of Sunagakure's ANBU. He was part of the group that had been sent to meet with the hokage of Konohagakure to exchange information.

Kekkei Genkai:Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Scorch Release
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Tairō Uchiha (From Sunagakure) Age: 17 D.o.b: ? Gender: Male Rank: Jonin/Senior ANBU Hunt
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki:
Don't mock me.. -she growls- Whats it matter to me anyway, you're all going to die sooner or later anyway. -she giggles-

-The soldiers start to move in-
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
I wouldnt do that if i were you.. -he pulls off his hood, he reveals his face and the heavens curse mark on his neck. he readys a kunai.-
Hiding In the trees: (Sunagakure ANBU)

A Sunagakure ANBU:
What's going on?

Tyero:
"Looks like the two loners that the many people of the surrounding village were talking about, and they're about to fight with the Hokage, a Senju," he sneers.

A Sunagakure ANBU:
Should we interfere?

Tyero:
Nah, I want to see if the Hokage will get whipped first, you two head back and report to the Kazekage on our findings.

(The two other ANBU leave)
Naran:

"Enough talk, let's fight!" cracks his knuckles, then pulls out his two katanas. "Ladies first," he says sarcastically.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki:
-she giggles- Oh you have manners, maybe i wont kill you if you're lucky. -she presses her fingers together- "Wood style: Wood Dome Jutsu." -a dome of wood shields her from the surrounding world- "Men, kill them."

-the men begin to charge the two-
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
"Naran put your head down.." -the curse glows black, he can feel the power surge.- "Lightning style: 1000 bird needle storm!" -thousands of tiny lightning needles shoot foward dropping the first 3 lines of soldiers-
Naran:

"Got it, Shadow Clone no Jutsu" Two clones of Naran appear and stick their katanas in the ground, "Lightning Release: Thunder Gate!" Clouds roll in and lightning strikes the surrounding area and the remaining soldiers.
Tyero: (hiding in the treetops)

"Interesting, looks those two are more powerful then I expected, I should report to the Kazekage," (disappears deeper into the forest in the direction of Sunagakure)
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki:
"Well you two are stronger than I expected." -She giggles and the dome vanishes.- So whose first then? -she pulls out two mini katana.-
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
-he glances to Naren and back to Mizuki- "Well?" he pulls a long scythe off his back, his mark glowing black as night-
Naran:

"I'll let you have the first crack at her, you better not mess it up, making me have to go in and be the hero and save your behind," he cracks his knuckles, sending lightning chakra through his katanas, and his eyes glow red with his sharingan.
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki:
-she giggles- Oh how exciting! -she vanishes and appears behind Nero, she thrust's her blade at his body, hoping to hit-
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
-the scythe still coming off his back, he twirls it in his hand behind his back and deflects the blade, he turns around and kicks her, sending her flying- "Pathetic."
Naran:

"Well this should be fun to watch, leave some of her for me," he appears behind Mizuki and slices her with his sword while reading both her chakra patterns and the chakra patterns in his katana with his sharingan.
一年多以前 XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki:
-she giggles- "Imbisules." -she quicky spins around trying to round house kick Naran and vanishes, she hides and waits in a tree nearby-
一年多以前 Ripcore said…
Nero:
"Coward.." -his curse mark starts to glow red- "Not good..." -he falls to one knee- "gahh" -he holds his shoulder where his mark is- "Whats happening..?"
last edited 一年多以前
Naran:

"Is that the best you go--Nero? Why is your shoulder glowing red? Oh crap, don't tell me you have a curse mark!"