火影忍者 疾风传 火影忍者 Movie 4?

Starkeypants posted on May 25, 2007 at 08:33PM
Does naruto die? :I

火影忍者 疾风传 176 回复

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-176 of 176

一年多以前 scarface101 said…
i dont have any now i got rid of them coz the dvd itself was better quality lol pluss i may have broke the discs but that besides the point lol
一年多以前 scarface101 said…
anymore insight on to when this movies going to be uploaded anyone???
一年多以前 alexmcneice said…
Nope. Dattebayo haven't released a subbed version. They're waiting for the DVD to come out in Japan. It comes out April 23 2008 so wait about a month or two after that and it should be released.
一年多以前 kygina said…
im anxious to see wut sasuke does after he kills (if he kills) his brother
一年多以前 Narutofan said…
yo! naruto DOESNT die YA HEAR ME! it was just a bad dream from sakura though it looks real well it isnt!!
一年多以前 dominic_361 said…
u... just.... SPOILED THE MOVIE U JERK i dont even wana watch it now >.<
一年多以前 sakurabender said…
Yeah, Naruto doesn't die because I heard they were coming out with a newer movie. I don't know if that's true or not.
一年多以前 manchester2468 said…
so naruto doesn't die i can wait until it hit the movies in michigan will it be in english
i mean can't wait
in the naruto tomb stone is his fresh clone that he did in miss take when he fights sauke
the real naruto lost his helment thing when he dodge the first attack then it falls off him they escape and he takes the girl were the place she have to go when he tride to to a clone thing he did a nother verson that his dad did when he was a kid it was call the flesh clone he put his like he did for clone but the thumb was in side his hands when they were togeter
一年多以前 chidori said…
hi guys miss me lol anyways naruto does not die like manchester said it was only a flesh clone i dont no what the sakura bad dream crud is but there u go i wont tell anymore i dont want to spoil the movie but just giving u the idea of whats going to happen and if he does die it would be stupid beacause this show has tons of veiwers and they get alot of money so i dont think they would make naruto die and the poeple all want to see naruto grow from a hated boy to a wise hogake am i right? well thats all im going to tell you if you want more questions just post here lol bye bye
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 naruto_love said…
naruto does die but shion has the power to bring back demons and i guess u can pretty much figures out wt goes on from that point..
一年多以前 gem1993 said…
i dont think so cuz i think theres a 5th movie. but if he does the 5th movie will be about getting revange.
there is coming out with 5th naruto but it comes out 2010 but naruto doesn't die he made a fresh clone he tries to make all way to he dies. the fresh clone dies naruto escape.
一年多以前 Beauty-Queen said…
it's a movie that has nothing to do with the anime or the manga so if Naruto dies he's gonna vanish and half of people who watch naruto don't watch the movies so they will be totally suprised so it's impossible that naruto dies
TA..DA
一年多以前 Xirtex said…
Spoilers!
1)Naruto DOES NOT DIE!
2)Sakura DOES NOT KISS NARUTO![what an aweful rumor to spread!]
3)Go here to watch it...

link
一年多以前 Xirtex said…
I am sorry....that was this URL...

go here to watch it...

link
一年多以前 xChosenxOnex said…
No He Doesn't it's a vision from a girl they have to save so she can save the world and she predicted Naruto's death and every persons death she predicted came true but Naruto's future doesn't.
一年多以前 hellgirl223 said…
oooooooooooooooooooooo.. but i still hope naruto doesnt die BEFORE becoming hokage. (even if im not a big naruto fan)
一年多以前 NARUTODOESNTDIE said…
in naruto movie 5 he breaks sasukes arms off and cuts off his head
一年多以前 NARUTODOESNTDIE said…
with his nails because sasuke wanted to kill him for killing itachi before him
一年多以前 shadowfang101 said…
surprise
there's a fourth movie?(clueless me)
一年多以前 kakashiluver123 said…
angry
no he doesnt die. in shippuden he reaches his 8th tail mode and his dad (the 4th hogake comes) but if he dies i would be reall made
一年多以前 Sweetheart96 said…
Naruto never dies or there would be no point for making naruto.
Naruto doesnt die dont worrie ^_^
一年多以前 chrisblass said…
no naruto does not die in the 4th movie