Naley(南森和海莉) Quantity 或者 Quality? (and some other topics)

ay3 posted on Jul 12, 2008 at 06:04PM
First of all i just wanted to point out that i have never seen such dedicated fans to such an everlasting couple. All of you work very hard and post at least a couple videos a DAY! But that is a little contradicting to what Fanpop is about as i feel it is described in the Fanpop info. Fanpop is about finding an amazing video quickly and easily. And to help with that only top notch unique videos should be posted. I don't think there should be problems with repeated kinds of videos... but on the other hand the more the merrier?
Another thing to help finding a good video out of the thousand and some posted( 300 in 10 days I counted!) is to RATE!!!! And rate FARE!!! I don't mean rate as many videos as you can and give them all a 5.0, but go through 15 or 20 a day, watch about 15 seconds of them (and if you like it then watch the whole thing,) get the feel for the video and its vibe THEN rate it. If maybe 10 people do this a day or so, it will give a clearer feel of how good the videos are, and the Fanpopper that posted the video might get a higher medal!
Also i feel more people should join the spot so you can post LINKS!! Like you can post a link on a comment you posted in the OTH spot.... or any other OTH couple... just a suggestion!

Naley(南森和海莉) 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ay3 said…
can u guys plz comment?
一年多以前 lucysmileyface said…
well anita you are right, we are so dedicated to naley!
about the videos posted here..most of them are really good and trust me, what i see i rate fair..i think everyone adds a video that is different(at least this is what i do..i only add stuff that i consider good)..i'm not saying i don't want my fanatic medal, but i try to add original stuff that others would enjoy the same as i did..
一年多以前 loves-oth said…
yeah, we all add videos because people watch them.
usually when a video is of a very good quality, or i like it a lot, i will write that in the description.
we are very dedicated and everyone knows that it seems so much harder to get medals for this spot than for others. but i guess most of us want to get medals because then it shows how much work we really put in.
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
I agree!! But we can't always just add great stuff!! Because what is great to us may not be someone elses type of video and what is crap to us maybe the kind of video they love to watch! So i just add what I can because everybody is different!!And as for the rating if it's Naley i don't care if it's the shittiest vid I've ever seen it gets atleast a 4 just because it stars the best couple EVER...srry to disagree that's just my opinion!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ay3 said…
oh what i mean is yesterday i ran through all the videos and rated them (it took like 2 hours) and i saw well not allot ALOT but sum repeats like the same scenes except with different songs... that's what i mean
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
^^Well Ik that alot of them are pretty similar but the song sets the tone of the vid so even if they are similar a song separates them!!Ik alot of people see it differently but basically I LOVE everything similar or not..