小马宝莉 What Is Your Cutie Mark?

SouthParkSmart posted on Aug 09, 2011 at 12:21AM
If you were a pony, what would your cutie mark/special talent be?

It's okay if you're not quite sure yet and you're a "blank flank". :-)

My special talent is writing. So mine would be a small notebook and pencil, since I love writing creatively or just jotting down ideas. I also love journaling and I'm very introverted.
last edited on Sep 01, 2011 at 06:07PM

小马宝莉 45 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 fuzzykitten123 said…
LOL I liked the comment about the blank flanks! Anyway I think mine would be cartoonist-y, writing-related, singing-related (if I really am good) or something else!
一年多以前 crazyasfred said…
i like harry potter so it might be a lightning bolt or something magic related
一年多以前 glelsey said…
big smile
Mine would be a cartoony speech bubble with a "..." written inside it. Now all I have to do is try to explain that. XD

My 2 "special" talents are composing music and creating cartoons/animations (comic strips and hand-drawn animation). But the reason I'm going with the cartoon talent over the music one is because everyone in my family is good with music, whereas my ability to draw and animate cartoons is unique within my family, so that's why I consider that to be the more "special" talent!

So, a speech bubble. You see those all the time in comic strips. That makes sense.

But also I am a very shy person in real life so I don't speak too often. That's what the "..." represent within the speech bubble.

Right, I'm totally going to draw myself as a pony now. :D
一年多以前 DS4ever0600 said…
big smile
Mine would be a cresent moon and 12 stars surrounding it. The stars represent my 12 bestest friends here in fanpop and the moon will represent me! ^^
一年多以前 jackra11 said…
big smile
i would have a earth related i like gardening so hopefully fluttershy will like me :D
一年多以前 Blue_Vanilla said…
smile
mine would be a notebook with a spade, diamond, clover, and heart in it and a pigment pen. meaning ? notebook and a pigment pen means my talents of drawing in traditional style. and the spade, diamond, clover, and heart means my current obsession with playing cards ^^
一年多以前 rainbowdashcool said…
mine looks like this and it is about laughing
 mine looks like this and it is about laughing
一年多以前 rayrayrox said…
Mine is Singing so its a little Mic
last edited 一年多以前
 Mine is 唱歌 so its a little Mic
Directioner3300 commented…
Same.My mic would be 粉, 粉色 with little red stripes :) 一年多以前
一年多以前 BelongstoTrent said…
I don't know! I'm a blank flank. God damn, I'll have to sign up for the CMC. Z:
一年多以前 pire39 said…
My fan Char's Cutie mark (Lightning Vouge) would be A metal wing on the right, Bat Wing on the left. The bat wing represents his quietness. Metal wing representing his love for Technology.
一年多以前 dancergirl78 said…
I'm a blank flank :-/
一年多以前 jolly23 said…
smirk
I'd have a wing....

I'm really fast and I love airplanes, birds, and anything that has to do with aerodynamics..... Yeaaaaaauuuuhhh!!!!
一年多以前 charmedphoebe46 said…
mine would be a music note because i love to sing here is what it would look like
 mine would be a 音乐 note because i 爱情 to sing here is what it would look like
一年多以前 Renarimae said…
smile
Mine would probably be a rainbow heart with a rose in the middle. I love colors, flowers, and heart-shaped stuff.
一年多以前 Akiko_the_Cagon said…
Well... Id have to have a pair of knitting needles with fabric running through it, and a pen. Mainly cause I like to craft with yarn and I like to draw tons of characters :3
一年多以前 whiteclaw said…
cool
THIS!!!
 THIS!!!
一年多以前 Lauren_Mallory said…
smile
Mine would be two cherries because I love cherries.
一年多以前 thunderslasher said…
big smile
ither fire one of the 4 elemints or music i will be the new djjjjjjj
一年多以前 webkinzluv said…
big smile
I LOVE my little pony, so mine would be a pony :P
一年多以前 spongefan612 said…
Mine would be a spring with a blue star around it like Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark. It's a spring because I jump alot.
 Mine would be a spring with a blue 星, 星级 around it like Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark. It's a spring b
一年多以前 Harpaw8 said…
I would have a piano because im good at piano
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 shadirby said…
smile
Writing or acting
一年多以前 mariofan14 said…
It-a would be my emblem on-a my hat, but-a after I-a took a cutie mark quiz on what-a I am, I-a got a lotus and a sparkle.

Is-a that ok?
一年多以前 RaynbowDazh said…
Mine is just like Rainbow Dash's, but all gray, black, and goth.
一年多以前 SunshineFlower said…
My cutie mark is a flower with a heart as blossom :3
一年多以前 -BelovedRobin said…
Maybe to do with something that deals with journalism or writing or maybe photography.
一年多以前 TrollBerry said…
cool
Screw this... I suck at thinking so it would be an electric guitar! He'll yeah! Not just music notes. Oh no! An electric guitar because I rock at it!
一年多以前 i_luv_rarity said…
smile
My cutie mark would be this because I love acting.
 My cutie mark would be this because I 爱情 acting.
一年多以前 IntrepidKeris said…
I think I'd be a blank flank. Or I'd have a pencil and paper, because I love drawing.
一年多以前 erinlabadie said…
this becuase i love to sing
last edited 一年多以前
 this becuase i 爱情 to sing
一年多以前 itsatrapy said…
this is mine
 this is mine
一年多以前 noahnstar1616 said…
My cutie mark would be half sun and half moon.
一年多以前 Dragon-88 said…
Mine would be a pencil paired with a game controller, since I like games and drawing.
一年多以前 sweetiebotlover said…
🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐱🐱🐱🐱🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐁🐁🐁🐁🐘🐘🐘🐘🐧🐧🐧
sweetiebotlover commented…
I think my cutie mark is this 👗 一年多以前
sweetiebotlover commented…
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😁😁😁😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😳😍😍 一年多以前
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
Mine would have something to do with writing...journalism. I'm pretty good at singing and drawing too,also i used to play guitar,but i don't express them as well as writing-if you take my lack of confidence and stage fright into account. So...probably a fountain pen or something. :P
一年多以前 Directioner3300 said…
big smile
Since I love to sing to others I would have a little microphone that's pink and it'll have red stripes (because I love stripes)
一年多以前 twinklestar11 said…
This would be mine. LOL
 This would be mine. 哈哈
一年多以前 lolsmakemelol said…
A music note with hearts around it, Because i love to sing.
last edited 一年多以前
 A 音乐 note with hearts around it, Because i 爱情 to sing.
一年多以前 loveundertale said…
Artistic one!
 Artistic one!
一年多以前 Nico-chan5 said…
A globe with the world flags.
Its because I love traveling, and learning languages. While I have other talents I feel as though this one
is my special talent.^^
 A globe with the world flags. Its because I 爱情 traveling, and learning languages. While I have oth
一年多以前 _walmartina_ said…
A cartoon speech bubble with a heart in it
一年多以前 Chemicalescape said…
Probably this becouse I've always liked the stars and the night time
 Probably this becouse I've always liked the stars and the night time
一年多以前 songstruck said…
My cutie mark is a music note with a heart next to it
一年多以前 songstruck said…
This is my cutie mark
 This is my cutie mark
一年多以前 Fire_Spark said…
This is what mine looks like: