Maximum Ride Recombinant DNA Lifeforms

Conan-394 posted on Jun 16, 2013 at 04:37AM
(KInda for those science nerds out there... like me) Remember when the Flock rescued all those other "fellow experiments" from The Institute for Higher Living... Who else here thinks that was just the tip of the iceberg and that there were a whole s***load more of successful recombinant lifeforms... Anyway, if you were going to be a recombinant DNA lifeform (example1: "Vulpes-sapen", or fox-human (kinda looks like tails from sonic x) for it's flexibility in thinking) (example2: "Cardinalis-Sapien", or cardinal(bird)-human (think of Lissa with 13-foot red wings) for well the red wings to match her red hair~Fang woulda looked like a salivating idiot if this were true), what ONE animal would you prefer have various traits be graft onto your own human DNA and why? Please include the animal's scientific name in your reply so I may ponder the likelihood of success.
last edited on Jun 16, 2013 at 04:59AM

Maximum Ride 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Conan-394 said…
smirk
I personally would choose the Vulpes-Sapien. The red fox, or Caninae vulpes, is not physically very strong but excels at flexibility in thinking and problem-solving. My personality matches that of Miles "Tails" Prowler from Sonic X, and who wouldn't love to be able to FLY with their two TAILS. Unfortunately, in humanoid form, flight would require thruster assistance (similar to IronMan, using the tails themselves as additional flight stabilizers.