玛丽莲·曼森 Arma -goddamn motherfucking gedon- lyrics

demonthief posted on Mar 19, 2011 at 03:25PM
One of the best songs from "The high end of Low"
Death to the ladies first, then the gentleman, all sorts of crazy taxes,Face lifts abortion, nervous break dance. Satanic girls gone wild, truly fucking suicidal. First, you try to fuck it, then you try to eat it. If it hasn't learned your name you better kill it before they see it. First you try to fuck it, then you try to eat it. If it hasn't learned your name you better kill it before they see it. It's Arm- goddamn motherfucking -gedon (Fuck! Eat! Kill! Now do it again!) It's arma- goddamn motherfucking- gedon (Fuck! Eat! Kill! etc.) First you try to fuck it, then you try to eat it, if it hasn't learned your name you better kill it before they see it. It's Arma- goddamn motherfucking- gedon! Iv'e got a black eye of a soul. My morals in a hole. I wish I was still dead. But the TV said it's just a tropical depression. Pointless intervention, legal seperation, call my dealer or my lawer, "Iv'e got a situation!"First, you try to fuck it, then, you try to eat it. If it hasn't learned your name you better kill it before you see it. First, you try to fuck it, then, you try to eat it. If it hasn't learned your name you better kill it before you see it. It's arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon (Fuck! Eat! Kill! Now do it again!) It's arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon (Fuck! Eat! Kill! etc.) Is it the news? Or is it the noose? Results may very, Side affects are very. It's arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon! Arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon. Arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon. Arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon. Arma- goddamn otherfucking -gedon. Arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon. It's Arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon (Fuck! Eat! Kill! Now do it again!) It's Arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon (fuck1 Eat! Kill! etc.) Fuck the goddamn, the TV and the radio. And fuck making hits, Im taking credit for the death toll. It's Arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon. It's Arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon. It's Arma- goddamn motherfucking -gedon.
last edited on Mar 29, 2011 at 10:54PM

玛丽莲·曼森 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 purplepills3 said…
Good song!