Luddy Thoughts on Lucas after 5 to 9

sh081978 posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 09:13AM
I admit I am a huge fan of Cuddy being with someone that treats her well and after watching 5 to 9 I have my doubts about Lucas. First he convinced her to have sex with him to win a bet with House. Then he calls her a bitch and cuts off her communication with her nanny when Rachel is sick. I always thought Cuddy deserved better than the way House has treated her, she also deserves better than the way Lucas treated her in this ep. Loved Cuddy in this episode and Lisa Edelstein did an amazing job.

Luddy 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 MoniBolis said…
First: The theme of the episode was to show us a horrible, bad day in Cuddy's life, that includes her boyfriend don't helping much...

Second: All men are jerks...Lucas is not the exception, he is not perfect, but in the end of the episode Cuddy "forgives" him.

Third: For all we know, maybe the writters are already seting up a break up for future episodes.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 pietruszka said…
I think it's Michael Weston's fault. Nanny thing seemed just a accident for me, but he made that sound like he planned it. the same thing with "bitch", it was supposed to be friendly. I think. And in the end Cuddy forgives and she's happy, so that should tell the most.

But it really seemed wrong in this episode. House would be much bigger pain in the ass, and I thought she was looking for something else. And if she wasn't, it doesn't seem right about their relationship...
I guess I messed things up a little.
Anyway, I still think it came out weird. Don't worry, Cuddy is strong, intelligent woman and she wouldn't stay in toxic relationship.