爱情 What do 你 do if the guy you're in 爱情 with is moving away forever?

Peace_Man posted on Jan 21, 2011 at 09:02PM
Ok, i know there are some other familliar topicks, but i really don't know what to do!
Please, if anyone has experienced something like this - give me a hint cuz this is really tearring me apart!
Here's the situation: My boyfriend is the 12th grade. Me and him were together for 4 months and it's both our first time in love (i am his 2nd gf and he is my 2nd bf - ironic i know!). But after he graduates, he will move to another country to work and help his mum.He won't come back (and he would probably sell the house)....and that's why he decided that it's best to brake all bonds with his fr and with me. He loves me so much and it's hurting him (and on top of that he is right) but the thing is - he will be here untill May! He wants to end it now cuz he says it will be easier now if we brake up! Yeah, but it won't! It will be the same and now it's even worse cuz we can't talk, we can't see nor call eachother and it's burning me alive cuz i know that he still wants me and we could spend these last moments together, but he insist it's best to quit now than later! Why throw away this opportunity to be happy? We are both kids with bad memorries and lost childhoods and now, when we finally have the chance to be happy, for at least another 4 monts, he just wants to end it all? And now i'm torn in 2 cuz i don't know what is better - on one hand, he is right, but on the other.....God why does it have to be like this???
Please post some advice or at least say which will be better - thank you! T_T
Peace!!!

爱情 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 kairi13050 said…
this would probably be better in the "answers" place. just sayin.
一年多以前 Peace_Man said…
well, thanks for the tip :]
一年多以前 reminisce said…
heart
Long distant relationships are not easy, I should know. Me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 and a half years and we live on other sides of the world. I love her more than anything. It doesn't work for everyone, but if you really love them you can make it work :)
一年多以前 Peace_Man said…
i see. well thank you for sharing and i hope you and your gf are happy together and maybe one day you'll get the chace to live with her :]
一年多以前 annasebastian said…
heart
thank 4 the stories.