爱情 Dating problems?

angelwings123_1 posted on Jun 02, 2012 at 05:50PM
Hi my name is Miley I've had dating problems all the time but I found out the hard way it's not about their looks and stuff it's about what their trying to tell u if they're trying to hide it and can't looks straight in your eyes it pretty much means they are 1. Like u and trying to hide it
2. Hiding something from you
Or 3. Something's on they're mind
If u have a crush on them that's ok just....just try not to act too weird when your trying to hide it try not to hide too much from everybody cause someday they will have to know if u have anymore dating problems talk to me I'm the kinda girl who can solve almost any dating problems message me or comment to me
Tip: don't let other people judge u or boss u around follow ur heart follow ur own path even if it breaks your heart do what god tells u what to do

爱情 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 angelwings123_1 said…
smile
Everybody should have a special person in the end
No one should be alone forever
smile
Anyone I would love to help anyone :)
worried
Is it me or did I make this forum for nothing? I'll delete this if I made this for nothing ]<
cool
Ok my family is like dating famous PeoPle I'm not kidding my brother Alex is friends with Selena Gomez and he likes her alot but my litle sister is dating Colin ford for real my two other sisters r dating Logan lerman and Niall horan and me well I just might get a date with Alexander ludwig maybe :)
一年多以前 phangs said…
worried
check your inbox