Lie to Me Secret Santa

Councilman posted on Nov 25, 2009 at 11:13AM
This program really throws one into a lot of different unexpected directions and I like that.
There was one pretty serious error that was misleading at best. That being the tracking devise in Glenn's back. They can only be read for a few yards at most. The same mistake was made in an episode of Royal Pains when a woman's husband had one installed in her to keep track of her location. It's a similar technology to what sets off the alarm at a store if someone tries to walk out with out paying for something.
You know Cal sounds like a pretty cool name till think that maybe it's short for Calvin and then a Chipmonk comes to mund. lol
 This program really throws one into a lot of different unexpected directions and I like that. There

Lie to Me 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 franella said…
Must admit that I have always wondered about the name "Cal" is certainly not, by any means, a traditional or much used name in England, I was tending more towards "Callum" although that is more Scottish. Whilst on the subject of name tho, I am a little confused on the surname part now as well. Having had it pointed out to me in no uncertain terms that the woman in the black and white footage that Cal studies in "Depraved Heart" series 1, that committed suiside, was actually Cals mother (yes I missed it, thicko me!) but, having established that in my brain now, how come, in that episode she was referred with the surname of "Mason", and yet we have Dr Lightman?.....Any thoughts????
一年多以前 CallianLuv said…
In "Lack of Candor" Cal tells Gillian that his dad was not around and his mom died when he was young so his mom probably did have his dad's last name. Lightman, I'm assuming, is his dad's name.