Play more every day: 5 reasons why New Zealand\'s...
The 5 best full coverage foundations tested on...
11 things you\'ll only understand if your ship is...
If you\'re constantly seen as the serious one when it actual fact you could out-pun Shakespeare with ten dictionaries in hand, then you probably have a fair bit in common with One Direction\'s Liam Payne.
From knowing your way around Snapchat like a tech-savvy expert to being absolutely terrible at Geography, here are fifteen things you\'ll understand if you\'re the Liam of your friendship group.
1. You tweet about things that distress you
Like over inflated ice-cream prices. THE SCANDAL.
Why is a 99 ice cream £1.25 whys it still called a 99 🙈🙈🙈 the world doesn\'t make any sense anymore pic.twitter.com/dMbVz9IYow
2. This is the kind of thing that regularly happens to you
3. You\'re always poised with the camera to catch a funny clip
Which never works out the way you saw it going in your head.
Why when u film your dog does he always stop being funny
Meaning you\'ve taken an abundance of selfies with that dog filter.
5. You post tweets like this and then get surprised when friends text asking if you\'re alright
I love how music is always there for you when you need it most x
6. You have a selection of childhood photos that look like this
Which are probably plastered all around your living room and, subsequently, your friends iPhone wallpapers.
Thanks too @maddalenaandmauro and @carlosbakery for my Harry Potter cake :D wowwewweewewwww
9. You aren\'t particularly great when it comes to Geography
Yes, potentially worse than the ones Harry Styles comes up with.
Liam\'s brain: tweet a pun about your curtains
— pinkprint album (@saluteseok) October 1, 2015
A fact that will never make sense.
Meaning you get along really well with you pals\' parents.
13. You hate the thought of ever hurting someone\'s feelings
15. And finally, you\'ve been known to publicly drag your friends online
...?! And then he\'s like ahhh man where u been 😒💩 @louist91
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
Emily Ratajkowski\'s new jewellery photoshoot will BURN you, it\'s that hot
15 signs you\'re the Niall Horan of your friendship group
20 signs you\'re the Harry Styles of your friendship group
Briana Jungwirth snapchats her day out with baby Freddie Tomlinson
Niall Horan\'s been correcting Zayn\'s song lyrics (sort of)
16 of the best pictures of Louis Tomlinson with his siblings