Liam and Annie ღ Lannie 粉丝 论坛 chat #3 thread {because nothing can stop us from rooting them} ღ

Queenst posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 09:03PM
This is a place where Lannie fans can generally talk about anything, even if it's not related to Lannie or 90210.

We'll have a list of regular users , who often are active on this spot . If YOU WANT TO BE ADDED just write down your name and your wish to be added!

RELATED SPOTS :

link - Annie Wilson spot
link - Liam Court spot
link - Shenae Grimes spot
link - Matt Lanter spot
link - Shenae and Matt spot
link - Lannie and Nilver spot
link - Lannie Fangirls

PREVIOUS THREADS :

link - thread number I
link - thread number II

FANS LIST :

♥ Mary - link
♥ Miley - link
♥ Irina - link
♥ Chryso - link
♥ Sidney - link
♥ Marta - link
♥ Lorena - link
♥ Marlee - link
♥ Natalia - link
♥ Anna - link
♥ Faby - link
♥ Julie - link
♥ Christina - link
♥ Kelsey - link
♥ Claudia - link
♥ Shannon - link
♥ Celine - link
♥ Vanessa - link
♥ Lucy - link
♥ Grace - link
♥ Syriane - link
♥ Mon - link
♥ Jim - link
♥ Ray - link
♥ Cee- link
♥ Nathalia- link

FUTURE EPISODE DESCRIPTION :

Season 5 episode 7 - “99 Problems”

Annie confronts Riley about standing her up for wrongly suspecting that Annie is uncomfortable with his disability. Liam receives a threatening letter that suggests the anonymous source knows the truth about Vanessa’s disappearance, and he’s relived when off-duty L.A.P.D. officer, Ashley Howard, becomes his bodyguard.

Season 5 episode 8 — “902-100”

Liam confides in Annie about Vanessa’s accident and tells Annie about the blackmail threats he’s received. Liam also accepts Navid’s apology for leaking Liam’s sex tape and offers Navid the chance to manage The Offshore.

Season 5 episode 9 – "The Things We Do for Love"

Liam receives a blackmail letter about Vanessa’s accident, and Annie agrees to lend him the money to help trap his blackmailer. But when Adrianna tells Ashley that she spotted Vanessa at the beauty salon, Ashley wrongly suspects that Liam was headed for a secret rendezvous with Vanessa.

RECENT SPOILERS :

1. link
2. link
3. link
4. link
5. link
6. link
7. link
8. link
9. link

This is a place where Lannie 粉丝 can generally talk about anything, even if it's not related to Lann
last edited on Nov 20, 2012 at 09:32AM

Liam and Annie 1920 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1920

一年多以前 Queenst said…
heart
WELCOME HERE!!!!!
一年多以前 sidney_sunny said…
kiss
tftnt
一年多以前 LANNIEFOREVER said…
heart
yeahhhhhhhhhhh
一年多以前 Queenst said…
heart
let new thread bring only positive emotions related to Lannie and anything else. Those pages are meant to be waisted on love spreading!
一年多以前 MaryElizabeth said…
heart
TFTNT hun <333333

to the best :))))
I hope we already saw worst episode of the season (I don't think he really was that awful but still) and further it will be better and better.
“90210” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Party Politics” (TV-14, D) (HDTV)

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS — Silver (Jessica Stroup) is asked to make campaign videos for political candidate Marissa Harris-Young (guest star Brandy Norwood) who is running against Teddy’s Uncle Charles (guest star Robin Thomas) for public office. Teddy (Trevor Donovan) runs into an old flame (guest star Ryan Rottman) and Annie (Shenae Grimes) gets stuck with Leila (guest star Summer Bishil) during an important date. A surprise visitor threatens to tear Liam (Matt Lanter) and Jane (guest star Kristina Apgar) apart, while Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) can't shake her growing feelings for Austin (guest star Justin Deeley) during a party to encourage students to vote. Tristan Wilds, Jessica Lowndes and Michael Steger also star. Cherie Nowlan directed the episode written by Majorie David (#405).

not that I don't want Jane to pack her baggage and leave for God's sake , but Jim , are you blind , who in bright mind wants THAT wife back ? WAKE UP , OPEN EYES MAN!
heart
hey I flove this title
一年多以前 lurvetv said…
i'm pretty excited for jane's husband to come and pick her up i actually can't stand watching her she just doesn't even look good compared to liam just cause he is so good looking and she isn't i mean liam and annie look SO GOOD TOGETHER
and yay we are officialy on our 3rd thread congrats to us
i also love this title
also i'm confused as to who greg is in the side i guess we will have to wait and see
一年多以前 buffy9802 said…
Heys guys it's me Christina former buffy2405,I would have been back sooner ,but I was having a hard time signing in.
一年多以前 buffy9802 said…
I'm having a hard tme getting this,why would Liam propose to Annie & saying she was 1 & only,then went to Jane saying all that stuff to her.
一年多以前 buffy9802 said…
According to the sides Ade thinks of Liam of a protective brother.
angry
buffy because liam suckssssssssss,I hate himmmmmmm
smile
Oh,tell me Its a good news........ahahahaa,His stupid husband is back,GOD,THANK YOU AHAHAHAHA
一年多以前 lanniefan said…
I'm having a hard tme getting this,why would Liam propose to Annie & saying she was 1 & only,then went to Jane saying all that stuff to her.

Because he wanted to relax with someone. I don't think Liam feels anything except for curiosity for Jane.
一年多以前 beautifuliar said…
Liam is growing closer with Jane in new episode?

What about those looks he gives in promo to Annie?

This show pisses me off lately.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lanniefan said…
Well they are lying in bed together... Liam screwed her 2 days after proposal and in promo Annie says "you proposed to me last week" , so they are like living now and it's not like continuation of events happened in last episode. I think that they are living together is this "growing closer" but after Annie appears Liam will be in doubts of what he's done.
I don't see Lane as strong couple.
一年多以前 mistrz922 said…
mischievous
a new spot nice:) I'm so curious about the next episode:) To see Liam's and Jane's faces :)
一年多以前 lanniefan said…
I'm curious as to why Silver makes a disastrous advertising for Liam ;D I hope it's some sort of revenge!!!
一年多以前 georgieboy11 said…
heart
add please! :)
一年多以前 Crazy_LA_FAN said…
New Thread! Yeeepeee
I think Silver's revenge has nothing to do with Annie, more with Liam hiring Ade. Silver wants this bar to drown with her XD
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 irina_kirs said…
I'm all for group humiliating Liam. Annie makes him look at her kissing other guy which must hurt him, Silver directs disastrous commercial for him. I would love Dixon to punch him since he has all rights to do it but this probably will stay as wishful thinking.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Crazy_LA_FAN said…
sick
I'm so not looking to Liam's modeling storyline , it sounds like repeat of season 3 Ade .......
一年多以前 Queenst said…
added everyone :)
一年多以前 buffy9802 said…
I think the closeness that Liam & Jane have 4 is because of what they think had happen to Jane's husband & once he comes back those feeling are gone.
一年多以前 buffy9802 said…
Does anybody else stills that Liam still loves Annie u know,because the way he looks at her when he got from the sea & when she sees him with Jane,because if he looks kinda of guilty,and he looks upset seeing kissing another man, if he didn't still love her none of this would matter.
一年多以前 buffy9802 said…
Liam doesn't look at Jane or anybody else 4 that matter,like the way he looks at Annie.
一年多以前 LA-SNfan said…
smile
I totally agree with you Christina :)
Liam will never love anyone as much as he loves Annie , he cares for her more than he eved did for other girls. As soon as he'll see Annie isn't suffering because of him and is spending time with other guys , he'll wake up.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 karlswen said…
Anyone else find it weird how writers made Jeremy kiss Annie and then say to her all those things that she won't get a coin... She already trusted him when they just hang out as friends,why that kiss? he has strange hate towards her.

I feel sorry for Matt's C leave, he deserved to be in this show more than Jane.
一年多以前 lurvetv said…
ya i agree that both annie and liam still love each other and i think that's the fact why all of us can sit and watch liam and jane because we know he still cares about annie because he looks jealous when she is kissing another guy and because she was so upset that he was with jane

and if i'm going to be honest here this bringing jeremy storyline has no point at all especially cause they took out what was supposed to be a "relationship" they should have just said that she lost her money over the summer and not taken up screen time by this mess
i'm so excited for 90210 on tuesday only 3 more days
一年多以前 LindsayLin said…
heart
You can see 90210 cast on the background , Matt and Shenae are standing rather close. I didn't knew Steven (Jeremy from TVD) and Shenae even know each other , they look cute <3
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lanniefan said…
一年多以前 irina_kirs said…
The X time is coming .... din din din

Liam better not mess up anything again!
一年多以前 irina_kirs said…
heart
Hoping for more than 2 scenes between Liam and Annie
一年多以前 lanniefan said…
sneak peek should be released soon :)
I don't hope there will be Lannie though, since Liam got one last week :(
angry
when is the sneak peak.................pleasssssseeeee,Im sure we wont have a sneak peak on lannie.........
一年多以前 lanniefan said…
crying
I would so love to hear some good spoilers on Lannie or read sides including their interaction

miss them ;(
crying
meeeeeee toooooooo,but there are nothinggggggg...........Sneakkkkkk peakkkkkkk whennnnnnnnnnnnn
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Crazy_LA_FAN said…
hmmm
video probably will be about Naomi and sorority boredom , it's save to asume
hmmm
exatly,I saw the sneak peak,and it was on naomi and her sorority.....
一年多以前 Crazy_LA_FAN said…
heart
^ really ? coud you give a link please

some cuteness in these none Lannie days, how adorable are they <3 ?
 ^ really ? coud 你 give a link please some cuteness in these none Lannie days, how adorable are the
heart
its a french link,link
一年多以前 Crazy_LA_FAN said…
sick
thank you :)
I don't see anything interesting about this storyline, I would understand if they would be in High School , but this children issues in college ... :/
smile
no problem......
一年多以前 irina_kirs said…
3 more episodes before Jane is out!
Don't even say , I want her to leave NOW!
I don't even think new episode will be good for us , even though Liam will get jealous a bit I think at the end of the episode he'll go and sleep with Jane again.
Next episode must be about them too and only in 4x05 Jim will come and mess things up :(
such a torture..............................
last edited 一年多以前
crying
OMG,If he sleep with jane a second time,I kill himmmmmmmmmmmm ahahahaha but Im exited to see this episode,because we will have lannie's scenes..................
But that will be Fight scenes........so sad
last edited 一年多以前
^ for second time ? haha , you saw the promo , have you ? He slept with her whole week!
laugh
Ah yeah,its right.........The first time it was in the jane's room....He make me vomit..........ahahahahah
link

Matt lanter interview tell me what he say pleasssseeee,there are news scenes.............
he says nothing new there , that Jane and Liam "kinda fell" for each other ......

I'm not excited for show any longer , I'm kinda thinking I won't watch show before Lannie get back together ... :/ Likely I have some other things to do that can keep me busy
last edited 一年多以前