Leyton Family<3 Alphabet Countdown [3.0: Round 3: Letter D: NOMINATIONS closed]

rachel713 posted on Oct 14, 2019 at 08:43PM
Here we go again, huh? I'm totally stealing a bunch of these rules and guidelines from Celine's forum, sorry about that.

So, as she put it last time, what you nominate can be basically anything (with some exception - look at rules section), like...

Categories
- Any fandom (including TV, movies, books, video games, reality shows etc)
- Any sort of fictional relationship
- Any fictional character
- Band/singer
- Actor/actress
- RL relationship
- Some sort of a group, like Gryffindor or House Lannister etc
- Positive personality trait
- Any website
- LPF member + fictional character/celebrity ship
- LPF friendship
- Anything relating to Across the Universe
- Songs
- LPF member + fictional character/celebrity friendship
- Any sort of hobby/talent
- Any fictional city/town
- Any country/city
- Any food
- Any quote as long as it starts with the letter in question
- Labels (like HBIC, BAMF)
- Brands, products etc
- Any scene from a fandom (but you have to make the sentence start with the letter in question)
- Any creature (like vampire, werewolf)
- Any season, month (but explain why), element

The thing CAN'T be any of the following:
- The person's username
- The person's name
- Anything that the person doesn't at least like

Participants:
Amber
Nic
Maria
Atie
Bee
Aline
Rana
Rachel
Holly
Kir
Inés
Celine
Elle

Obviously state if you don't want to be included, or if I missed someone. Yes, I'm including Celine because I think she'd want to be included :P she can scold me later if it turns out she doesn't.

Rules:
1. You must nominate something for everyone, or at least try. Everyone will get as many nominations. If someone leaves a blank, I will either fill it in myself or ask the person in question for any suggestions. Nominate one thing per person.
2. Don't repeat. If you see someone has already nominated the same thing for the person, say something else.
3. You also have to nominate for yourself, so I get the same amount of nominations for each member.
4. When the picks come up, try to vote in everyone's picks. It's not a matter of how much you know about a fandom, it's what REMINDS you of the person the most.
5. If your name is on the list of the participants, I expect you to also nominate for the others. (Though, sometimes I know that life gets in the way - hence rule 14)
6. Words like "The" and "A" don't count. So, for example: The Great Pretender doesn't start with "T", it starts with "G". A Kind of Magic doesn't start with "A", it starts with "K".
7. Also, with characters like "Princess Jasmine", the princess doesn't count, so it'd be Jasmine.
8. Try to go with characters first names. Deacy from Queen belongs in "J", because his name is John Deacon. However, I will accept secret identities. For example, Angel, Batman, Wonder Woman, they can be in those letters. And when it comes to these, yes, you can nominate both Diana Prince AND Wonder Woman for someone, but only if Diana didn't win for that person in Round D. In relation to this, keep an eye on names and such. Make a distinction between, say, Wonder Woman - the character, and Wonder Woman - the movie, when you nominate.
9. This same rule doesn't apply for ship and friendship names though. You can use whatever name the characters are called by. Ex. Hook & Emma is just as fine as Killian & Emma.
10. Friendship names of more than 2 people (ex. Golden Trio) are just fine.
11. In case of a tie, I will take the preference of that person into account. If this person didn't vote, nor leave a comment, my vote will be decisive.
12. In relation to rule 8, you can nominate the same thing for yourself in another letter if it didn't win and didn't come in second place. For example, if you nominated Rory/Jess for yourself and they didn't get anywhere close to winning for J, but you want to nominate them for R, that's fine. It's up to you whether you want to.
13. If you have any questions, message me, and have fun!
In order to speed up the process, there's 2 extra rules in addition to what Celine wrote:
14. I'm not necessarily going to wait for everyone to be able to nominate for everyone. In order to speed up the process, what I would like to do is put a deadline (I'm thinking 7 days), in which time everyone who wants to nominate comes and nominates. And when those days are up, I'll fill in the blanks myself so that everyone has 13 nominations. Or, alternatively, if at the end of the deadline you come up with an additional suggestion for someone, feel free to suggest it.
15. In order to avoid doubles, what I would like to do is make sure that the list goes down the forum, and you write to the end of the list. I'll demonstrate this once the game gets started. It just seems like an easier way to make sure no one nominates an already nominated thing.
Also super duper important rule!!!
As the last countdown was only done about a year ago, and basically everyone except me (lmao because I was an emo child) was a part of it. So, for everyone except me, I would like you to try to NOT pick the most obvious options, and certainly not the ones that won last time. To aid you a bit, I've gathered the top 2 choices for everyone from the last time, and they're in the pile of things you CAN'T nominate. I would've gone all the way to top 5 but lord, it was super hard to search through Celine's picks. I tried but my ADHD ass got distracted and it led nowhere.
16. Also, as an extra thing, I ask you to try to pick things for everyone that are relevant and current for them at the present time! Especially since the point of this countdown is to NOT be the same as it was last time. So, like, what could help with that is looking at people's tumblrs and picks and whatnot. Idk. I'm just trying hard to prevent the same exact results as Celine's picks, as that would make these redundant.
17. With that in mind, like last time, it would be cool if you'd write down a list of possible things that people can nominate for you? Only if you can think of 20+ things, since it wouldn't be fun for you to essentially pick everything everyone nominates for you. And no, you don't absolutely have to nominate something from this list if you have something more suitable in mind. Specify the fandoms, please!

So, the top 2 winners to NOT nominate. Okay? Not.
NIC: Brooke Davis, Blair & Serena // Cameron Diaz, Carrie/Samanta/Charlotte/Miranda // Don't Stop Believing // Emma Stone, Emily/Hanna/Spencer/Aria // Fashion, Friends // Gossip Girl, Glee // Haley/Nathan, How I Met Your Mother // The Unholy Trinity, Ian Harding // Jennifer Aniston, Jess Day // Kurt/Rachel, Kurt Hummel // Lady Gaga, Lexie/Mark // Monica/Rachel, Monica/Chandler // Nate/Serena/Chuck/Blair, Neil Patrick Harris // One Tree Hill, "One in a Million" // Primadonna, Phoebe Buffay // Ross/Rachel, Rachel Green // Santana Lopez, Sex and the City // Troy/Abed, Ted/Marshall/Lily/Barney/Robin // Vilde/Noora/Eva/Chris/Sana, Victoria/Emma/Mel C/Mel B/Geri

INÉS: Bellamy Blake, Black // Charlotte Wessels, Caroline/Klaus // Daenerys Targaryen, Damon/Enzo // Enzo, Enzo/Inés // The Fifth Element, Fan Art // Graduation, Game of Thrones // Han/Leia, The Hobbit // Ian/Candice, Inés/Michael // John/Pocahontas, Joseph Morgan // Klaus Mikaelson, Katherine Pierce // Lexi Branson, Lord of the Rings // Metal, Michael Malarkey // Nina Dobrev, Nikki Reed // Original Sin, The Originals // Pocahontas, Penny Dreadful // Rebekah/Klaus, Rosalie Hale // Steel Panther, Simone Simmons // Tarja Turunen, Twilight series // Will Turner, The Vampire Diaries

MARIA: Barney & Robin, Beckett & Castle // Carrie/Samantha/Charlotte/Miranda, Castle/Beckett // David/Jennifer, Derek/Meredith // Emma/Graham, Emma/Snow // Fred/Lana, Friends // Glee, Grey's Anatomy // How I Met Your Mother, Henry/Regina // Izzie/George, Under Fire // Jennifer/Courtney, Jennifer Aniston // Kurt/Rachel, Kate Beckett // Lucas/Peyton, Lana Parrilla // Meredith Grey, Monica/Rachel // Nathan/Stana, Neil/Cobie // Owen/Amelia, Once Upon a Time // Phoebe/Ross, Peyton Sawyer // Regina Mills, Ross/Rachel // Stana Katic, Snow/Regina // Troian Bellisario, Ted/Barney/Marshall/Lily/Robin // Zelena/Regina, With or Without You

CELINE: Boy Meets World, Bethany Joy Lenz // Celine/Staul // Damon/Stefan, Danielle Fishel // Emma/Andrew, Elena/Stefan // Finn/Rachel, Finn Hudson // Gwen/Peter, Girl Meets World // Haley James Scott, Haley/Nathan // If You Say So, Ian/Paul // James Lafferty, Jennifer Lawrence // Quinn/Haley, Katniss/Peeta // Lois Lane, Lucas/Haley // Marvel, The Matthews // Nathan Scott, Natalie Portman // The O.C., One Tree Hill // Paul Wesley, Padme Amidala // Revenge of the Sith, Ryan Atwood // Star Wars, Stefan Salvatore // Topanga Lawrence, Topanga/Cory/Shawn // Veronica/Logan, Wade/Zoe

HOLLY: Beauty and the Beast, Brooke & Lucas // Claire/Kate, Caroline/Elena // Derek Hale, Damon/Elena // Elena/Jeremy, Elena Gilbert // Fast and Furious, Feminist // George, George/Holly // Harry/Louis, Hurley/Charlie // Ian/Mickey // Jack/Kate // Kate/Sawyer // Logan/Veronica, Lost // Maya/Lucas, Marvel // Nathan/Haley, Nina Dobrev // Orphan Black, One Direction // Peggy Carter, Peyton/Jake // Ron/Hermione, Regina Mills // Steve/Bucky, Stiles/Derek // Tony Stark, Thor // Wade Wilson, Veronica Mars

AMBER: Belle French, Belle & Rumple // Claire/Sawyer, Claire Littleton // Darcy/Lizzie, Downton Abbey // Emilie/Robert, Emilie de Ravin // Faye/Eleanor, Floor Family // George/Isabel, Gilmore Girls // Haley/Peyton, Hurley // Isabel Neville, Isabel/Anne // Jess/Rory, Sawyer // Kate/Claire/Aaron, Kate/Sawyer // Lucas/Peyton, Lost // Matthew/Mary, Mary Crawley // Nathan/Peyton, Neal/Rumple // Once Upon a Time, One Tree Hill // Peyton Sawyer, Period Dramas // Rory Gilmore, Rumplestiltskin // Sayid Jarrah, Sayid/Shannon // The Tudors, This is Us // William Darcy, The White Queen

ALINE: Branson & Sybil, Britta Perry // Colin O'Donoghue, Colin/Aline // Doctor Who, Dianna Agron // Emma/Hook, Emma Swan, Flynn/Rapunzel, Felicity Jones, Ginnifer/Jennifer, Gilmore Girls // Holland Roden, Hook/Emma // Isolde/Tristan, Yvonne Strahovski // Josh/Colin, Jennifer Morrison // Karen Gillan, Killian Jones // Lydia Martin, Lily/James // Morgana Pendragon, Maya Hart // Noora Saetre, North and South // The Office, Once Upon a Time // The Princess Bride, Pride and Prejudice // Rory/Lorelai, Rory/Jess // Sarah/Chuck, Sara Lance // That 70's Show, Teen Wolf // William/Noora, Vikings

RANA: Bethany & Hilarie, Brooke & Peyton // Caleb/Hanna, Chad/Hilarie // Dom/Brian, Divergent // Emily Fields, Emily/Hanna // Four/Tris, Fast and Furious // Grey's Anatomy, Girl Meets World // Hanna Marin, Hilarie Burton, It Gets Worse at Night, You and Me and the Bottle Makes 3 Tonight // Jasper Frost, Jess Mariano // Karen/Peyton, Kaya/Luke // Lucas/Maya, Lucas/Peyton // Milo Ventimiglia, Maya Hart // Nikita/Michael, Nathan & Peyton // Orphan Black, One Tree Hill // Peyton/Lucas/Sawyer, Peyton Sawyer // The Royals, Ryan Atwood // Sansa Stark, Sarah Manning // Tyrion Lannister, This Is Us // Veronica Mars, With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept

ATIE: Bellamy & Clarke, Brooke & Lucas // Clarke/Octavia, Clarke Griffin // Deepika Padukone, Damon/Elena // Eliza/Bob, Eliza Taylor // Flynn/Rapunzel, Felicity/Oliver

BEE: Bela Talbot, Brooke & Peyton // Caroline Forbes, Carrie Underwood // Daniel/Emily, Dianna/Taylor // Emma Stone, Emma/Taylor // Finnick Odair, Forever and Always // Grey's Anatomy, Gwen Stacy // Hayden/Kristen, Homeland

KIR: Barry & Iris, Brooke Davis // Cameron Monaghan, Cook/Effy // Dylan O'Brien // Effy Stonem // Freddie/Effy // Golden Trio // Haley/Nathan, Harry Potter // Iris/Barry, Ian/Nina // Jack O'Connell, Jack/Kaya // Kaya Scodelario, Kaya/Dylan // Luke/Kaya, Lydia/Stiles // Maxxie/Tony, Mini/Alo // Noora Saetre, Nathan/Haley // One Tree Hill, One Direction // Philip/Ian, Peyton/Brooke // Harry/Ron, Ron/Hermione // Stiles Stilinski, Skins UK // Teen Wolf, Tony/Effy // Veronica/Archie, William/Noora

ELLE: Brooke Davis, Beauty and the Beast // Charlotte York // Donna/Harvey, Dan/Blair // Elle/Jackson, Elle/Colton // Felicity Smoak, Felicity/Oliver // Gilmore Girls // Harry/Luna, Harry Potter // Iris/Barry // Julian/Brooke // Kurt/Rachel // Luna Lovegood // Mark/Lexie // Nathan Scott, Neville Longbottom // One Tree Hill, The O.C. // Peyton/Brooke/Haley, Phoebe Buffay // Riley Matthews, Rory Gilmore // Samantha/Carrie/Miranda/Charlotte, Seth/Summer // Topanga/Cory/Riley/Auggie, Ted/Marshall/Barney/Lily/Robin // Wade/Zoe, Vampire Academy

Round 1: Letter A Eliminations

AMBER:
Round 1: And Then There Were None
Round 2: Aliena of Shiring
Round 3: Alice
Round 4: Alex Rousseau
Round 5: Amber Holt
Round 6: Abed Nadir
Round 7: Anna Bates
Round 8: Anne Boleyn
Round 9: April Kepner
Round 10: Anne Shirley Cuthbert
Round 11: Anne Neville
Round 12: Annie & Jeff
WINNER: Anne with an E

NIC:
Round 1: Ariana Grande
Round 2: Archie & Veronica
Round 3: Avril Lavigne
Round 4: Anne Hathaway & Emily Blunt
Round 5: Amy & Karma
Round 6: Aria Montgomery
Round 7: Amy Farrah Fowler
Round 8: April & Jackson
Round 9: Annie Edison
Round 10: Annie & Sophia
Round 11: Andy Sachs
Round 12: Alex, Natalie & Dylan
WINNER: Audrey Hepburn

MARIA:
Round 1. Allie & Noah
Round 2: Alex & Rosie
Round 3: Aria & Spencer
Round 4: Amanda & Graham
Round 5: Addison Montgomery
Round 6: Arizona Robbins
Round 7: Alex Karev
Round 8: Amelia & Derek
Round 9: Amber & Sarah
Round 10: Alex & Meredith
Round 11: Alex, Natalie & Dylan
Round 12: Amelia & Owen
WINNER: Amelia Shepherd

ATIE:
Round 1: Anne & Richard
Round 2: Alia Bhatt
Round 3: Alex & Rosie
Round 4: Allison & Stiles
Round 5: Alaric Saltzman
Round 6: Alec & Isabelle
Round 7: Alex Karev
Round 8: Arya Stark
Round 9: Alex & Izzie
Round 10: Allison & Isaac
Round 11: Alaric & Damon
Round 12: Allison & Lydia
WINNER: Alec Lightwood

BEE:
Round 1: Allison Williams
Round 2: Abba
Round 3: Alex Karev
Round 4: Adele
Round 5: Addison Montgomery
Round 6: Aiden & Emily
Round 7: Anna Watson
Round 8: Amy Dunne
Round 9: April Kepner
Round 10: Alice Morgan
Round 11: All About Eve
Round 12: Annabelle Wallis
WINNER: All Too Well

ALINE:
Round 1: Anna & Elsa
Round 2: Alex & Kara
Round 3: Prince Albert
Round 4: Arthur Pendragon
Round 5: Anne with an E
Round 6: Aaron Johnson
Round 7: Anastasia
Round 8: Anna Kendrick
Round 9: Allison Cameron
Round 10: August & Emma
Round 11: Amanda Seyfried
Round 12: Angel
WINNER: Arrowverse

RANA:
Round 1: Aladdin
Round 2: Arya & Jon
Round 3: Amber & Drew
Round 4: Amber Holt
Round 5: Anne & Richard
Round 6: Alex & Nikita
Round 7: Anne & Isobel
Round 8: Anne Boleyn
Round 9: Aladdin & Jasmine
Round 10: Ashley Benson
Round 11: Ashley Benson & Shay Mitchell
Round 12: Aria, Spencer, Emily & Hanna
WINNER: Alex Karev

RACHEL:
Round 1: Aladdin
Round 2: Astrid Sloan
Round 3: Ahkmenrah & Larry
Round 4: The Alderson Family
Round 5: All God's People
Round 6: Angela & Elliot
Round 7: Abandon Fire
Round 8: Action This Day
Round 9: Allen Leech & Rami Malek
Round 10: Allen Leech & Ben Hardy
Round 11: Ahkmenrah
Round 12: Angel
WINNER: Another One Bites the Dust

HOLLY:
Round 1: Alex Dunphy
Round 2: Anakin Skywalker
Round 3: Anne Boleyn
Round 4: Astrid & Hiccup
Round 5: Arya & Sansa
Round 6: Allison Argent
Round 7: "Always and Forever"
Round 8: "After all this time?" "Always."
Round 9: Alison Hendrix
Round 10: Alex Karev
Round 11: Arrow
Round 12: All Too Well
WINNER: The Avengers

KIR:
Round 1: Ada Shelby
Round 2: Amy Raudenfeld
Round 3: Aladdin & Jasmine
Round 4: Arthur & Tommy
Round 5: Alyssa & James
Round 6: Allison & Isaac
Round 7: Annalise Keating
Round 8: Aladdin
Round 9: Alex Standall
Round 10: Archie & Jughead
Round 11: Arya Stark
Round 12: Arrow
WINNER: American Horror Story

INÉS:
Round 1: After Forever
Round 2: Adam Driver
Round 3: Anilah
Round 4: Animal Kingdom
Round 5: Alycia Debnam-Carey
Round 6: Alaric Saltzman
Round 7: Anne Boleyn
Round 8: Ariel
Round 9: Aragorn
Round 10: Angelina Jolie
Round 11: American Horror Story
Round 12: Alaric & Jenna
WINNER: Alaric & Damon

CELINE:
Round 1: Altruistic
Round 2: Allison Argent
Round 3: Arrow
Round 4: Aladdin
Round 5: Aria & Ezra
Round 6: Archie & Veronica
Round 7: Anna
Round 8: Archie Andrews
Round 9: Andrew Garfield
Round 10: The Amazing Spiderman
Round 11: The Avengers
Round 12: Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone
WINNER: Princess Aurora

ELLE:
Round 1: Agents of SHIELD
Round 2: Alice Cullen
Round 3: Alex Danvers
Round 4: Adam Brody
Round 5: Amy & Sheldon
Round 6: Amelia Shepherd
Round 7: Aisha Dee, Katie Stevens & Meghan Fahy
Round 8: Alec Lightwood
Round 9: ABBA
Round 10: Adele
Round 11: Alexis Bledel
Round 12: Anne Hathaway
WINNER: Adrian & Sydney

Round 2: Letter B Eliminations

ALINE
Round 1: The Bold Type
Round 2: Betty Cooper
Round 3: Batwoman
Round 4: The Beatles
Round 5: The Borgias
Round 6: Barry Allen
Round 7: Buffy & Giles
Round 8: Bobbi Morse
Round 9: Barry & Caitlin
Round 10: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Round 11: Buttercup & Westley
WINNER: Buffy & Angel

AMBER
Round 1: Beth Pearson
Round 2: Bash & Gilbert
Round 3: Ben & Leslie
Round 4: Branson & Sybil
Round 5: The Bravermans
Round 6: Beth & Randall
Round 7: Brooke & Peyton
Round 8: Bethany Joy Lenz, Hilarie Burton & Sophia Bush
Round 9: The Big Three
Round 10: Ben Linus
Round 11: Breakfast at Tiffany's
WINNER: The Bennet sisters

ATIE
Round 1: Barney Stinson
Round 2: Bucky Barnes
Round 3: Barney & Robin
Round 4: Blair & Chuck
Round 5: Blair Waldorf
Round 6: Barry Allen
Round 7: Brooke Davis
Round 8: Bonnie, Caroline & Elena
Round 9: Bellamy & Octavia
Round 10: Brooke & Peyton
Round 11: Brooke, Haley & Peyton
WINNER: Bollywood

BEE
Round 1: Broadchurch
Round 2: Bucky Barnes
Round 3: Barney Stinson
Round 4: Blair & Serena
Round 5: Belle
Round 6: Brie Larson
Round 7: Bobbi Morse
Round 8: Big Little Lies
Round 9: Blake Lively
Round 10: Barney & Robin
Round 11: Britt Robertson
WINNER: Brody & Carrie

CELINE
Round 1: Barry Goldberg
Round 2: Ben Wheeler
Round 3: Ben Solo
Round 4: Barry Allen
Round 5: Beauty and the Beast
Round 6: Baby Yoda
Round 7: Ben McKenzie
Round 8: Ben Savage
Round 9: Brooke Davis
Round 10: Brooke Davis
Round 11: Barney Stinson
WINNER: Brooke & Haley

ELLE
Round 1: Bernadette Rostenkowski
Round 2: Bonnie & Caroline
Round 3: Brooke & Mouth
Round 4: Blair & Dan
Round 5: The Big Bang Theory
Round 6: Bucky & Steve
Round 7: Barney, Ted & Marshall
Round 8: Barry, Caitlin & Cisco
Round 9: Brooke & Haley
Round 10: Belle
Round 11: Barry Allen
WINNER: Bucky Barnes

HOLLY
Round 1: Brittany & Santana
Round 2: Barney & Robin
Round 3: Bohemian Rhapsody
Round 4: Black Panther
Round 5: Buffy & Angel
Round 6: Brooke Davis
Round 7: Bonnie, Caroline & Elena
Round 8: Beauty and the Beast
Round 9: Buffy Summers
Round 10: Bucky Barnes
Round 11: Baby Yoda
WINNER: Belle

INÉS
Round 1: Bruce Willis
Round 2: Bohemian Rhapsody
Round 3: Brienne & Jaime
Round 4: Bill Skarsgård
Round 5: Bellamy & Octavia
Round 6: Bonnie & Enzo
Round 7: Baby Yoda
Round 8: Bellamy Blake
Round 9: Bonnie & Damon
Round 10: Billy Hargrove
Round 11: Baz Brown
WINNER: Ben Solo

KIR
Round 1: Black Mirror
Round 2: Brooke Maddox
Round 3: Batwoman
Round 4: Black Beauty
Round 5: Berlin & Professor
Round 6: Big Little Lies
Round 7: Bruce Wayne
Round 8: Billie Eilish
Round 9: Betty & Jughead
Round 10: Beth & Randall
Round 11: Brooke & Lucas
WINNER: Brooke & Peyton

MARIA
Round 1: Bonnie & Damon
Round 2: Bonnie & Enzo
Round 3: Bonnie Bennett
Round 4: Bradley & Alex
Round 5: Bonnie, Caroline & Elena
Round 6: Bridget Jones's Diary
Round 7: Bridget Jones
Round 8: Barba Streisand
Round 9: Brooke & Julian
Round 10: Brooke & Peyton
WINNER: Barney, Robin, Marshall, Lily & Ted

NIC
Round 1: Bridget Jones
Round 2: Bubblegum Bitch
Round 3: Big Little Lies
Round 4: Brooke Maddox
Round 5: Bitch
Round 6: Born This Way
Round 7: Brittany & Santana
Round 8: Britney Spears
Round 9: The Big Bang Theory
Round 10: Blair Waldorf
WINNER: The Bold Type

RACHEL
Round 1: Bicycle Race
Round 2: Brian May (BoRhap)
Round 3: Brian May
Round 4: Brian May, Roger Taylor & Rami Malek
Round 5: Brian & Freddie (BoRhap)
Round 6: Brian & Roger (BoRhap)
Round 7: Brian May & Freddie Mercury
Round 8: Brian May & Roger Taylor
Round 9: Ben Hardy & Rami Malek
Round 10: Ben Hardy & Roger Taylor
Round 11: Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
WINNER: Bohemian Rhapsody

RANA
Round 1: Ben Wheeler
Round 2: Blair Waldorf
Round 3: Baby Daddy
Round 4: Blake Lively
Round 5: Ben & Riley
Round 6: Beth Pearson
Round 7: Bennet Sisters
Round 8: Beth & Randall
Round 9: Barney & Robin
Round 10: Blair & Dan
Round 11: The Bold Type
WINNER: Brooke, Haley & Peyton

Round 3: Letter C Eliminations

ALINE
Round 1: Casey & Cappie
Round 2: Chase & Cameron
Round 3: Charlie Cox
Round 4: Community
Round 5: Cassandra Railly
Round 6: Cheryl Blossom
Round 7: Chuck
Round 8: Conrad Hawkins
Round 9: Chuck Bartowski
Round 10: Cassie & Cole

AMBER
Round 1: Chandler & Monica
Round 2: Charlotte Heywood
Round 3: Claire Foy
Round 4: Crosby Braverman
Round 5: Clueless
Round 6: Cristina Yang
Round 7: Cole MacKenzie
Round 8:The Crown
Round 9: Cole & Anne
Round 10: Community

ATIE
Round 1: Chandler Bing
Round 2: Cristina & Izzie
Round 3: Chris Evans
Round 4: Caleb & Hanna
Round 5: Caitlin Snow
Round 6: Caroline & Stefan
Round 7: Clarke & Raven
Round 8: Caroline Forbes
Round 9: Clary & Izzy
Round 10: Clary Fray

BEE
Round 1: Clarice Orsini
Round 2: Cole & Alison
Round 3: Chidi & Eleanor
Round 4: Conrad & Nic
Round 5: Caitriona Balfe
Round 6: Community
Round 7: The Crown
Round 8: Contessina De Bardi
Round 9: Caroline Forbes
Round 10: Claire Danes

CELINE
Round 1: Cinderella
Round 2: Chase & Cameron
Round 3: Chandler Bing
Round 4: Cory & Auggie
Round 5: Charming Family
Round 6: A Cinderella Story
Round 7: Caroline Forbes
Round 8: Chris Evans
Round 9: Clark Kent
Round 10: Cory Matthews

ELLE
Round 1: Clary & Izzy
Round 2: Conrad Hawkins
Round 3: Caitlin Snow
Round 4: Conrad & Nic
Round 5: Charles & Jake
Round 6: Cisco & Barry
Round 7: Chris Evans & Sebastian Stan
Round 8: Carrie Bradshaw
Round 10: Clary & Simon

HOLLY
Round 1: Caitlin, Barry & Cisco
Round 2: Chandler & Monica
Round 3: Callie Torres
Round 4: Castle & Beckett
Round 5: Clark Kent
Round 6: Chloe & Lucifer
Round 7: Caroline & Matt
Round 8: Charming-Mills Family
Round 9: Cosima Niehaus
Round 10: Caroline Forbes

INÉS
Round 1: Clutch
Round 2: Cellar Darling
Round 3: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Round 4: Caroline & Damon
Round 5: Cillian Murphy
Round 6: Colin Farrell
Round 7: Caroline & Liz
Round 8: Cassidy
Round 9: Candice Accola
Round 10: Cami O'Connell

KIR
Round 1: Cole Sprouse
Round 2: Cheryl Blossom
Round 3: The Cuthberts
Round 4: Cisco, Caitlin & Barry
Round 5: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Round 6: Caroline & Elena
Round 7: Celeste Wright
Round 8: Carla
Round 10: Callie Adams Foster

MARIA
Round 1: Charlotte King
Round 2: Charlotte & Cooper
Round 3: Cosima & Delphine
Round 4: Caroline & Tyler
Round 5: Chandler Bing
Round 6: Carrie & Aidan
Round 7: Celeste Wright
Round 8: Celeste & Madeline
Round 9: Charming-Mills Family
Round 10: Charlie's Angels

NIC
Round 1: Can't take my eyes off you
Round 2: Callie Torres
Round 3: Charmed
Round 4: Christina Walters
Round 5: Charlie
Round 6: Celeste, Madeline, Jane, Bonnie & Renata
Round 7: Charlotte York
Round 8: Community
Round 9: Chuck & Blair
Round 10: Caroline Forbes

RACH
Round 1: Christian Slater
Round 2: Carly Chaikin & Portia Doubleday
Round 3: Chinese Torture
Round 4: Conflict
Round 5: Coming Soon
Round 6: Carly Chaikin
Round 7: Cool Cat
Round 8: Christian Slater & Rami Malek
Round 9: Calling All Girls
Round 10: Camille/Two & Billy/Four

RANA
Round 1: Crosby Braverman
Round 2: Cesar & Spooky
Round 3: Crosby, Julia, Sarah, Adam
Round 4: Cristina & Owen
Round 5: Cristina & Alex
Round 6: Cesar Diaz
Round 7: Cosima Niehaus
Round 8: Cesar, Monse, Ruby & Jamal
Round 9: Cosima, Alison, Sarah & Helena
Round 10: Cesar & Monse

Letter D Eliminations

ALINE
Round 1: Dove Cameron
Round 2: Dylan O'Brien & Holland Roden

AMBER
Round 1: A Discovery of Witches
Round 2: Death Comes to Pemberley

ATIE
Round 1: Darcy & Elizabeth
Round 2: Dylan O'Brien & Tyler Posey

BEE
Round 1: Dylan O'Brien
Round 2: Diane Kruger

CELINE
Round 1: Dustin Henderson
Round 2: DJ & Stephanie

ELLE
Round 1: Draco Malfoy
Round 2: Don't Stop Believin'

HOLLY
Round 1: Dunphy Family
Round 2: Dean Winchester

INÈS
Round 1: Dean Winchester
Round 2: Disney

KIR
Round 1: Diana & Anne
Round 2: Druck

MARIA
Round 1: Denver
Round 2: Delphine Cormier

NIC
Round 1: Danny Ocean
Round 2: Danny Zuko

RACH
Round 1: Darlene & Angela
Round 2: Dragon Attack

RANA
Round 1: Daenerys & Tyrion
Round 2: Dustin Henderson
last edited on Jun 01, 2020 at 09:23AM

Leyton Family<3 160 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 160

一年多以前 rachel713 said…
So, now you have until the 21st of October to suggest things that you love starting with the letter A! Be mindful of the rules, and make sure you don't suggest anything that won (or came in second place) for you last time! Feel free to bold the options that are most relevant. And be sure to include at least TWENTY options. But I'm pretty sure we all have more than 20.

& you can edit your list until the 21st, after which I'll make a pick for the nominations to start.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 rachel713 said…
My suggestions for me (might edit the list):

- Angel (X-Men: Apocalypse)
- Ahkmenrah (Night at the Museum)
- Ahkmenrah & Larry (Night at the Museum)
- Another One Bites the Dust (Queen)
- Action This Day (Queen)

- Alicia Vikander
- Aladdin (the character - Aladdin 2019)
- Aladdin (the character - OG Aladdin)
- Aladdin/Jasmine (Aladdin 2019)
- Anne/Aramis (The Musketeers)
- Anne of Austria (The Musketeers)
- All Dead, All Dead (Queen)
- Arboria (Planet of the Tree Men) (Queen)
- All God's People (Queen)
- The Americans
- Abandon Fire (Roger Taylor)
- Allen Leech
- Allen Leech & Ben Hardy
- Allen Leech & Joe Mazzello
- Allen Leech & Rami Malek
- Allen Leech & Gwilym Lee
- Angela Moss (Mr. Robot)
- Angela & Elliot (Mr. Robot)
- Angela & Darlene (Mr. Robot)
- Astrid Sloan (The Politician)
- Alderson Family (Mr. Robot)

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Piu95 said…
I'm blanking a bit, I'll add more later

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Tveit
Prince Albert (Victoria)
Alex & Kara (Supergirl)
Alex Udinov (Nikita)
Alice in Wonderland
Alice (Syfy miniseries)
Allison Cameron (House)
Amanda Seyfried
Amy Brookheimer (Veep)
Anastasia
Anastasia Tremaine (OUAT in Wonderland)
Anna Kendrick
Anna & Elsa (OUAT)
Anne with an e
Angel (BTVS)
Anne Boleyn (Tudors)
Anne of Austria (The Musketeers)
Anne & Gilbert (in every version)
Arrowverse
Arthur Pendragon (Merlin)
August & Emma (OUAT)
last edited 一年多以前
rachel713 commented…
could 你 possibly specify the fandoms for all of these?? most of the time it's obvious but for example, 你 have Angel, and I have Angel, and we mean two different people. 一年多以前
Piu95 commented…
Okay, sorry! 一年多以前
rachel713 commented…
thank you, hon <33 一年多以前
一年多以前 rachel713 said…
Everyone, make sure you specify the fandoms for whatever you suggest for yourself <3
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
Anne Hathaway
ABBA
Adele
Adam Brody
Alexis Bledel
Aisha Dee
Aisha, Kaitie and Meghen
Alexis, Amber, Blake & America
anne hathaway & emily blunt

Anthony Mackie
Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan
Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, and Chris Evans.
All American Rejects
Anna Kendrick
Ashley Tisdale
Amanda seyfried
Avril Lavinge

Alec Lightwood (Shadowhunters)
Alec and Jace(Shadowhunters)
Alex Danvers (Supergirl)
Alex and Kara Danvers (Supergirl)
Alex and Maggie (Supergirl)

Aria Montgomery (PLL)
Aria and Ezra (PLL)
Aria and Spencer (PLL)
Aria, Emily, Spencer and Hanna (PLL)
Alison Dilaurentis (PLL)
Alison and Emily Fields (PLL)

Adrian Ivashkov and Sydney Sage (Vampire Academy)
Amy Farrah Fowler (The big bang theory)
Amy Fowler and Sheldon Cooper (The big bang theory)
Amy, Bernadette, and Penny (The big bang theory)

Alice Cullen
Alice and Jasper

Alice and Roselie
Alice and Belle
Alice, Jasper, Roselie and Emmett

Alex Karev (Greys)
Alex and Meredith (Greys)</b>
Alex and Jo (Greys)
Alex and Meredith (Greys)
Amelia Shepherd (Greys)
Amelia and Owen (Greys)
April Kepner (Greys)
April and Jackson (Greys)
April and Arizona (Greys)
Arizona Robbins (Greys)

Arya Stark (GoT)
Arya and Sansa (GoT)
Arya and Jon (GoT)
Anna (Frozen)
Anna and Elsa (Frozen)
Ariel (Disney Princess)
Arthur Pendragon (Merlin)
Arthur and Merlin (Merlin)
Angel (Angel/Buffy vampire slayer)
Angle/Buffy (VTS)
Archie Andrews (Riverdale)
Archie and Betty (Riverdale)

Alex Munday
Alex, Dylan and Natalie

The Amazing SpiderMan Movie
Agents of Shield
Aladdin (Disney Cartoon Movie)
Alice in Wonderland

Ann with an E

All to well by Taylor Swift
Another bites the dust by Queen
Army of Angels by the Script

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 unicornsrreal said…
(the) affair
a series of unfortunate events
and then there were none
all about eve (play)

alex karev (grey's)
abed nadir (community)
alfie solomons (peaky blinders)
andy dwyer (parks)
adrian ivashkov (va/bloodlines)
alex stewart (love, rosie)

alison bailey (affair)
anna (frozen)
alice morgan (luther)
amy dunne (gone girl)

allie hamilton (notebook)
anna watson (girl on the train) (primarily for rebecca ferguson)
anna bates (downton abbey)
addison montgomery (grey's)
april kepner (grey's)

arizona robbins (grey's)
amelia shepherd (grey's)
annie edison (community)
arya stark (got)
annie landsberg (maniac)
ada shelby (peaky)
amy santiago (b99)
alyssa (end of f world)
anya jenkins (btvs)
ann perkins (parks)
alex udinov (nikita)
aria montgomery (pll)
annie wilson (90210)
ariel (ouat)
aurora (ouat)
annalise keating (htgawm)

ailson/cole (affair)
alison/noah (affair)
alice/luther (luther)
amy/nick (gone girl)

annie/finnick (hunger games)
allie/noah (notebook)
anna/bates (downton)
april/jackson (grey's)
alex/meredith (grey's)

april/arizona (grey's)
arizona/alex (grey's)
alex/jo (grey's)
amelia/owen (grey's)
addison/amelia (private prac)
addison/alex (grey's)
addison/mark (grey's)
abed/annie (community)
annie/britta (community)
annie/jeff (community)
allison/lydia (teen wolf)
arya/gendry (got)
arya/hound (got)
aiden/emily (revenge)
arthur/tommy (peaky)
amy/jake (b99)
alec/ellie (broadchurch)
angel/buffy (btvs)

andy/april (parks)
ann/leslie (parks)
alo/mini (skins)
alex/nikita (nikita)

aria/ezra (pll)
aria/hanna (pl)
aria/spencer (pll)
annie/liam (90210)
anthony/elizabeth (twq)
alex/rosie (love rosie)

adele
annabelle wallis

amanda seyfried
alison williams

aaron tveit

alex pettyfer

abba

'all too well' - taylor swift
'afterglow' - taylor swift
'all you had to do was stay' - taylor swift
last edited 一年多以前
unicornsrreal commented…
i'll be honest - i'm not sure this is even everything but we'll go with it 一年多以前
xoheartinohioxo commented…
Girl, SAME! lmfao and I just went through and deleted at least 25-30 things after seeing how long my 列表 is... 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sakkara98 said…
Alycia Debnam-Carey
Angelina Jolie
Adam Driver
Aaron Johnson
Anthony Hopkins

American Horror Story
American Gods
Across The Universe
Animal Kingdom

Ariel
Anne Boleyn (The Tudors)
Aragorn
Anya (The 100)
Alaric Saltzman
Alaric and Jenna
Alaric and Damon

Amadeus (movie)

After Forever (Band)
Anilah (Singer)

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kirkir said…
Ariana Grande
Arctic Monkeys

Aladdin (2019)
Aladdin (character)
Aladdin and Jasmine

Art Deco (Lana Del Rey)

Angela Moss (Mr Robot)
Angela & Eliott (Mr Robot)
Alaric Saltzman (The Vampire Diaries/Legacies)
Alaric & the Twins (Legacies)
Annalise Keating (How to Get Away with Murder)
Archie and Jughead (Riverdale)
Arthur Shelby (Peaky Blinders)
Arthur and Tommy (Peaky Blinders)
Ada Shelby (Peaky Blinders)

Alex Standall (13 Reasons Why)
Alex & Zach (13 Reasons Why)
Audrey Jensen (MTV Scream)

Arrow
Adam & Eric (Sex Education)
Alyssa (The End of the F****** World)
Alyssa & James
Amira Thalia Mahmood (Druck)
Amira & Mohammed (Druck)
Alec Lightwood (Shadowhunters)
Alec & Jace (Shadowhunters)
Allison Argent (Teen Wolf)
Allison & Isaac (Teen Wolf)
Ashley Benson
Aria & Ezra (PLL)
Amy Raudenfeld (Faking It)

Alo Creevey (Skins UK)
Arya Stark (GOT)
Arya & Jon (GOT)
Arya & Gendry (GOT)
Arya & The Hound (GOT)

American Horror Story

Anne with an E
Anne Shirley

About Time
Anastasia

一年多以前 rorymariano said…
alice (2009)
amadeus (movie)
and then there were none (2015)
anne with an e

annie/jeff (community)

alex rousseau (lost)
aliena of shiring (the pillars of the earth)
amber holt (parenthood)
amy santiago (brooklyn nine nine)
amy sosa (superstore)
ana lucia cortez (lost)
anna bates (downton abbey)
princess ann (roman holiday)
ann perkins (parks and recreation)
anne boleyn (the tudors)
anne neville (the white queen)
anne shirley cuthbert (anne with an e)
april kepner (grey's anatomy)
ariel (once upon a time)
aurora (once upon a time)

abed nadir (community)
prince albert (victoria)
alex karev (grey's anatomy)
atticus finch (to kill a mockingbird)
august booth (once upon a time)

(ships i'm saving for other letters, with the exception of annie/jeff! i just love too many characters in this letter :P)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 xoheartinohioxo said…
Grey's Anatomy:
Addison Montgomery
Alex Karev
Amelia Shepherd
April Kepner
Arizona Robbins

Alex & Arizona
Amelia/Maggie/Meredith

Lost:
Ana Lucia Cortez
Alex Rousseau
Aaron & Claire
"Ab Aeterno" 6x09
"All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues" 1x11

Modern Family:
Alex Dunphy
Alex/Haley/Luke

The Bold Type:
Aisha/Katie/Meghann

Greek:
Ashleigh Howard
Ashleigh & Casey

Ashleigh & Rebecca
Ashleigh & Rusty
Ashleigh & Calvin

Pretty Little Liars:
Aria Montgomery
Aria/Emily/Hanna/Spencer
Ashley Benson
Ashley & Shay

Ashley Marin
Ashley & Hanna
" 'A' Is for Answers " 4x24
"A Dangerous gAme" 3x24

13 Reasons Why:
Alex Standall
Alex & Zach

Awkward {tv show}

Faking It:
Amy Raudenfeld
Amy & Lauren

Game of Thrones:
Arya Stark
Arya & Sansa
Arya & Jon
Arya & Gendry
Arya & Sandor Clegane
"And Now His Watch Is Ended" 3x04

One Day At A Time:
Alex Alvarez
Alex & Lydia
Alex & Elena

Orphan Black:
Alison Hendrix
Alison & Donnie

Teen Wolf:
Allison Argent
Allison & Isaac
Allison & Lydia
"Alpha Pact" 3x11
"Anchors" 3x13
"Abomination" 2x04

The Tudors:
Anne Boleyn
Anne & Elizabeth
"(The) Act of Treason" 2x09

The Big Bang Theory:
Amy/Bernadette/Penny
"(The) Adhesive Duck Deficiency" 3x08

Arrow:
Arrow {the series itself!}

Angel:
Angel {series AND character}
Angel & Cordelia {friendship only}

Angel & Wesley
Allen Doyle

Dawson's Creek:
Audrey Liddell
Andie McPhee
Audrey & Jen
Andie & Jack
All Good Things... 6x23
"(The) All-Nighter 2x07
"Appetite for Destruction" 5x10

One Tree Hill:
Alex Dupre
Antwon "Skills" Taylor
"Always and forever"
"All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" 4x21
"All Tomorrow's Parties" 3x14
"An Attempt to Tip the Scales" 3x04
"Are You True?" 1x03
"All That You Can't Leave Behind" 1x05

"Ashes of Dreams You Let Die" 4x19
"Anyone Who Had a Heart" 9x12
"All These Things That I've Done" 4x07

Smallville:
"Arrival" 5x01
"Apocalypse 7x18
"Arrow" 6x04
"Aqua" 5x04
"Ambush" 10x07

Supergirl:
Alex Danvers

The Flash:
"All Star Team Up" 1x18
"Attack on Gorilla City" 3x13
"Attack on Central City" 3x14

The Vampire Diaries:
Alaric & Damon
Alaric & Elena
"American Gothic" 4x18

Veronica Mars:
"Ain't No Magic Mountain High Enough" 2x13

Lucifer:
Amenadiel & Lucifer
"All About Eve" 4x04
"(The) Angel of San Bernardino" 3x20
"Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better" 3x21
"All Hands on Decker" 3x22

The Gifted:
Andy Strucker
Andy & Lauren

This is Us:
Annie Pearson
Annie & Tess

Harry Potter:
Albus Dumbledore
"After all this time?" "Always."

Arthur Weasley
Arthur & Molly

How To Train Your Dragon:
Astrid
Astrid & Hiccup

MCU:
Ant-Man {movie}
Ant-Man and the Wasp
(The) Avengers {movie}
Avengers {group}
Avengers Age of Ultron
Avengers Infinity War
Avengers Endgame

Star Wars:
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin & Padme
Anakin & Obi-Wan
Attack of the Clones

Twilight:
Alice Cullen
Alice & Jasper
Alice & Bella

Disney:
Aladdin {original & 2019 movie versions}
Aladdin {character}
Aladdin & Jasmine

Aladdin & Abu

Anna {Frozen}
Anna & Kristoff

Ariel

Aurora & Maleficent {live action version}

The Notebook:
Allie Hamilton

WWE:
Asuka

Music:

Backstreet Boys:
"As Long As You Love Me"
"All I Have To Give"

One Direction:
"A.M."
"Act My Age"

OneRepublic:
"All This Time"
"Apologize"

Queen:
"Another One Bites The Dust"

Taylor Swift:
"All Too Well"
"{The} Archer"
"All You Had To Do Was Stay"

Misc:
"All I Want For Christmas Is You" Mariah Carey
"All That I've Got" The Used
last edited 一年多以前
It's official... I have too many fandoms & things I love! LMFAO this is my 列表 AFTER deleting at least 25-30 items I originally included... 一年多以前
一年多以前 marakii said…
(the) astronaut wives club

AMELIA SHEPHERD
- AMELIA&OWEN
- amelia&derek
- amelia&addison

- amelia&james
- amelia&charlotte
ADDISON MONTGOMERY
- addison&jake
- addison&alex
- addison&mark
ALEX KAREV
- ALEX&MEREDITH
- alex&izzie

- alex&arizona
- alex&jo
ARIZONA ROBBINS
- arizona&callie

- arizona&april
april kepner
- april&jackson

ALEX, NATALIE & DYLAN (charlie's angels)

AMBER HOLT
AMBER&SARAH (parenthood)

AMY RAUDENFELD
- amy&shane
- amy&lauren
- amy&karma

ALEX&ROSIE (from love, rosie)

ANNA&WILLIAM (from notting hill)

ALLIE&NOAH (from the notebook)

AMANDA&GRAHAM (from the holiday)

aria montgomery
- aria&spencer

alice&will (from ouatiw)

alexis&castle

alice (mini series)

adele

anna (frozen)
anna (ouat)
anna&elsa

anne hathaway

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Nicolas97 said…
adele

ariana grande

avril lavigne

abba

arctic monkeys

aretha franklin

amy winehouse

'are you satisifed?' (marina)
'american boy' (little mix)
'a.d.i.d.a.s' (little mix)
'anticipating' (britney spears)
'americano' (lady gaga)

'applause' (lady gaga)
'a-yo' (lady gaga)
'alejandro' (lady gaga)
'addicted to you' (shakira)
'another day of sun' (la la land)
'audition' (la la land)
'ain't your mama' (jlo)
'all for one' (high school musical)
'angel eyes' (mamma mia!)

'andante, andante' (mamma mia!)
'all that jazz' (chicago)
'america' (west side story)

'animal' (kesha)

AUDREY HEPBURN

anna kendrick

ashley tisdale
-ashley tisdale & vanessa hudgens

amanda seyfried

alexis bledel
-alexis, amber, blake & america

anne hathaway & emily blunt

addam's family

alice in wonderland

the aristocats

anna
-anna & elsa

ariel

ANDY SACHS
-andy & miranda
-andy & emily
-andy & nigel
-andy & nate

alex munday
-ALEX, NATALIE & DYLAN

the avengers
ant-man

anna & william

amanda woods
-amanda & graham

-amanda & iris

allie & noah

april kepner
-APRIL & JACKSON

arizona robbins
-arizona & callie
-arizona & april

alex karev
-alex & jo
-alex & arizona
-alex & meredith

addison montgomery
-addison & callie

amelia shepherd
-amelia & owen

abed nadir
-abed & troy

annie edison
-annie & jeff

amy farrah fowler
-amy & sheldon
-amy, penny & bernadette

aria montgomery
-aria & spencer
-aria & hanna
-aria & ella

alison dilaurentis
-alison & emily

arya stark
-arya & gendry
-arya & sansa

annie (girlboss)
-annie & sophia

amy raudenfeld
-amy & karma

the astronaut wives club

ashley benson
-ASHLEY & SHAY
-ashley, shay & troian
-ashley & tyler

-ashley & troian
-ashley & lucy
-ashley & ian
-ashley & keegan

alison brie

alyson hannigan
-alyson & jason

amber riley
-amber & kevin

artie & tina

alex dunphy
-alex & haley

alex standall
-alex & zach
-alex & jessica
-alex & clay

archie & veronica
-archie & fred
-archie & jughead

alisha boe
-alisha boe & brandon flynn

ander munoz
-ander & omar
-ander & guzman

aimee & maeve

august booth / pinocchio
-august & emma

alex & julian

audrey jensen
-audrey & noah
-audrey & emma
-audrey & brooke

alo creevey
-alo & mini
-alo & rich

anwar & maxxie

alex & liv

aisha dee
-AISHA, KATIE & MEGHANN

alexandra park
-alexandra & tom

alaric saltzman
-alaric & damon
-alaric & jo
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 rachel713 said…
NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN!
So, the people with no suggestions to look at for advice are Rana, Celine, Atie, but for everyone else, feel free to look up this forum for whatever they've put down!

And like I said, in order to try to make sure there are no accidental doubles, what I'd like you guys to do is take this format:

Amber:
Nic:
Maria:
Atie:
Bee:
Aline:
Rana:
Rachel:
Holly:
Kir:
Inés:
Celine:
Elle:

And fill the nominations there (way to state the obvious, Rach), and then for the next person to copy the format from the previous person and add their own nominations to it. This way, everyone can kind of see all the nominations as the list goes down, thus making it less likely people would miss other people's nominations.
一年多以前 Nicolas97 said…
Amber: Annie & Jeff
Nic: Do I nominate for myself? I liked what Celine did, when we waited for everyone to nominate, and then we chose the remaining 6-7 nominations for ourselves!
Maria: Alex, Natalie & Dylan
Atie: Alex & Rosie ? (Does Atie even log in anymore?)
Bee: April Kepner
Aline: Amanda Seyfried
Rana: Ashley Benson
Rachel: Angel
Holly: Arrow
Kir: American Horror Story
Inés: Angelina Jolie
Celine: Aria & Ezra
Elle: Anne Hathaway
Piu95 commented…
AMANDA BABE <33 一年多以前
rachel713 commented…
YAS!! ugh, I 爱情 him so much, the only good thing about that movie tbh <33 一年多以前
Elbelle23 commented…
MY 皇后乐队 <333 一年多以前
一年多以前 rachel713 said…
So, in regards to what Nic just said, we can do it in the way Celine did before. You don't have to nominate for yourself yet. After everyone has nominated, you can come and add your own nominations for yourself, doing as many as it takes to get up to 13.

& in terms of Atie, I'm just going based off of everyone who showed interest in the LPF fic. Kind of the same as it is with Celine, I guess.
一年多以前 Piu95 said…
Amber: Anne with an E (BUD <3)
Nic: Audrey Hepburn
Maria: Amelia Shepherd (GA)
Atie: Allison & Lydia (Teen Wolf)
Bee: Amy Dunne (Gone Girl)
Aline: *waiting*
Rana: Alex & Nikita (Nikita)
Rachel: Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
Holly: The Avengers (movie)
Kir: Alyssa & James (The end of the f* world)
Inés: American Horror Story
Celine: The Amazing Spider-Man saga
Elle: Adrian & Sydney (Bloodlines)
last edited 一年多以前
Nicolas97 commented…
皇后乐队 <3333 一年多以前
rachel713 commented…
THE ULTIMATE BOP <333 一年多以前
Elbelle23 commented…
MY 婴儿 <3333 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kirkir said…
Amber: Anne Shirley Cuthbert
Nic: Amy & Karma
Maria: Allie & Noah
Atie: Allison & Isaac
Bee: ABBA
Aline: Anastasia
Rana: Aria/Emily/Hanna/Spencer
Rachel: Angela & Elliot
Holly: Allison Argent
Kir: *waiting*
Inés: Alaric & Damon
Celine: Archie & Veronica
Elle: Alex Danvers
Piu95 commented…
真假公主 <3333 一年多以前
Allison ♥♥♥ 一年多以前
Elbelle23 commented…
yas 皇后乐队 <3 一年多以前
Amber: Anne Boleyn
Nic: Aria Montgomery
Maria: Amelia & Owen
Atie: Allison Argent
Bee: All too well (Taylor Swift)
Aline: Arrowverse
Rana: Arya & Jon
Rachel: Ahkmenrah
Holly: *waiting*
Kir: Archie & Jughead
Inés: Alaric & Jenna
Celine: Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone
Elle: Adam Brody
rachel713 commented…
BABE <333 ahh, thank you!! 一年多以前
Piu95 commented…
ARROWVERSE YES 一年多以前
Elbelle23 commented…
<333 一年多以前
AMBER: Annie & Jeff, Anne with an E, Anne Shirley Cuthbert, Anne Boleyn, Anne Neville
NIC: Audrey Hepburn, Amy & Karma, Aria Montgomery, Alex, Natalie & Dylan
MARIA: Alex, Natalie & Dylan, Amelia Shepherd, Allie & Noah, Amelia & Owen, Amanda & Graham
ATIE: Alex & Rosie, Allison & Lydia, Allison & Isaac, Allison Argent, Alia Bhatt
BEE: April Kepner, Amy Dunne, ABBA, All Too Well
ALINE: Amanda Seyfried, Anastasia, Arrowverse, Allison Cameron
RANA: Ashley Benson, Alex & Nikita, Aria/Emily/Hanna/Spencer, Arya & Jon, Anne Boleyn (Tudors)
RACHEL: Angel, Another One Bites the Dust, Angela & Elliot, Ahkmenrah, Astrid Sloan
HOLLY: Arrow, Avengers (movie), Allison Argent, Astrid & Hiccup
KIR: American Horror Story, Alyssa & James, Archie & Jughead, Ada Shelby
INÉS: Angelina Jolie, American Horror Story, Alaric & Damon, Alaric & Jenna, Alaric Saltzman
CELINE: Aria & Ezra, Amazing Spiderman saga, Archie & Veronica, Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield
ELLE: Anne Hathaway, Adrian & Sydney, Alex Danvers, Adam Brody, Alexis Bledel
last edited 一年多以前
rachel713 commented…
Thank you, Bee! This is actually what I meant when I 说 that we should copy and paste each other's entries so that we can see them all and make sure there's no doubles. So if the rest of 你 could possibly follow Bee's lead, that'd be awesome <33 also, thank 你 for Astrid!! 一年多以前
Piu95 commented…
Oh I usually check the posts before to make sure there's no doubles bc it takes longer to copy everyone's 答案 一年多以前
Elbelle23 commented…
queeeeen <3 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sakkara98 said…
AMBER: Annie & Jeff, Anne with an E, Anne Shirley Cuthbert, Anne Boleyn, Anne Neville, Alice (2009)

NIC: Audrey Hepburn, Amy & Karma, Aria Montgomery, Alex, Natalie & Dylan,April & Jackson

MARIA: Alex, Natalie & Dylan, Amelia Shepherd, Allie & Noah, Amelia & Owen, Amanda & Graham,Arizona

ATIE: Alex & Rosie, Allison & Lydia, Allison & Isaac, Allison Argent, Alia Bhatt,Alec & Isabelle

BEE: April Kepner, Amy Dunne, ABBA, All Too Well,Addison Montgomery

ALINE: Amanda Seyfried, Anastasia, Arrowverse, Allison Cameron,Aaron Johnson

RANA: Ashley Benson, Alex & Nikita, Aria/Emily/Hanna/Spencer, Arya & Jon, Anne Boleyn (Tudors),Ashley and Shay

RACHEL: Angel, Another One Bites the Dust, Angela & Elliot, Ahkmenrah, Astrid Sloan,Alderson family

HOLLY: Arrow, Avengers (movie), Allison Argent, Astrid & Hiccup,Arya & Sansa

KIR: American Horror Story, Alyssa & James, Archie & Jughead, Ada Shelby,Arthur and Tommy

INÉS: Angelina Jolie, American Horror Story, Alaric & Damon, Alaric & Jenna, Alaric Saltzman [Waiting]

CELINE: Aria & Ezra, Amazing Spiderman saga, Archie & Veronica, Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield,Altruistic

ELLE: Anne Hathaway, Adrian & Sydney, Alex Danvers, Adam Brody, Alexis Bledel,Alec Lightwood
Nicolas97 commented…
Japril 婴儿 <3333 一年多以前
Stark sisters ♥♥♥ 一年多以前
Elbelle23 commented…
ALEC <33333 一年多以前
一年多以前 rorymariano said…
AMBER: Annie & Jeff, Anne with an E, Anne Shirley Cuthbert, Anne Boleyn, Anne Neville, Alice (2009), [...]

NIC: Audrey Hepburn, Amy & Karma, Aria Montgomery, Alex, Natalie & Dylan,April & Jackson, Annie Edison

MARIA: Alex, Natalie & Dylan, Amelia Shepherd, Allie & Noah, Amelia & Owen, Amanda & Graham,Arizona, Amber & Sarah

ATIE: Alex & Rosie, Allison & Lydia, Allison & Isaac, Allison Argent, Alia Bhatt,Alec & Isabelle, Anne & Richard

BEE: April Kepner, Amy Dunne, ABBA, All Too Well,Addison Montgomery, Anna Watson

ALINE: Amanda Seyfried, Anastasia, Arrowverse, Allison Cameron,Aaron Johnson, Anne with an E

RANA: Ashley Benson, Alex & Nikita, Aria/Emily/Hanna/Spencer, Arya & Jon, Anne Boleyn (Tudors),Ashley and Shay, Amber Holt

RACHEL: Angel, Another One Bites the Dust, Angela & Elliot, Ahkmenrah, Astrid Sloan,Alderson family, Allen Leech & Rami Malek

HOLLY: Arrow, Avengers (movie), Allison Argent, Astrid & Hiccup,Arya & Sansa, Anne Boleyn

KIR: American Horror Story, Alyssa & James, Archie & Jughead, Ada Shelby,Arthur and Tommy, Aladdin (2019)

INÉS: Angelina Jolie, American Horror Story, Alaric & Damon, Alaric & Jenna, Alaric Saltzman, Aragorn

CELINE: Aria & Ezra, Amazing Spiderman saga, Archie & Veronica, Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield,Altruistic, Princess Aurora

ELLE: Anne Hathaway, Adrian & Sydney, Alex Danvers, Adam Brody, Alexis Bledel,Alec Lightwood, Amelia Shepherd
皇后乐队 ♥♥♥ 一年多以前
Piu95 commented…
BUDDY ♥ 一年多以前
Elbelle23 commented…
<3333 一年多以前
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
AMBER: Annie & Jeff, Anne with an E, Anne Shirley Cuthbert, Anne Boleyn, Anne Neville, Alice (2009), Anna Bates

NIC: Audrey Hepburn, Amy & Karma, Aria Montgomery, Alex, Natalie & Dylan,April & Jackson, Annie Edison, Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt

MARIA: Alex, Natalie & Dylan, Amelia Shepherd, Allie & Noah, Amelia & Owen, Amanda & Graham,Arizona, Amber & Sara, Aria and Spencer

ATIE: Alex & Rosie, Allison & Lydia, Allison & Isaac, Allison Argent, Alia Bhatt,Alec & Isabelle, Anne & Richard, Alec Lightwood

BEE: April Kepner, Amy Dunne, ABBA, All Too Well,Addison Montgomery, Anna Watson, Adele

ALINE: Amanda Seyfried, Anastasia, Arrowverse, Allison Cameron,Aaron Johnson, Anne with an E, Anna and Elsa(OUAT)

RANA: Ashley Benson, Alex & Nikita, Aria/Emily/Hanna/Spencer, Arya & Jon, Anne Boleyn (Tudors),Ashley and Shay, Amber Holt, Alex Karev

RACHEL: Angel, Another One Bites the Dust, Angela & Elliot, Ahkmenrah, Astrid Sloan,Alderson family, Allen Leech & Rami Malek Aladdin (the character - Aladdin 2019)

HOLLY: Arrow, Avengers (movie), Allison Argent, Astrid & Hiccup,Arya & Sansa, Anne Boleyn, Anakin Skywalker

KIR: American Horror Story, Alyssa & James, Archie & Jughead, Ada Shelby,Arthur and Tommy, Aladdin (2019), Alex Standall

INÉS: Angelina Jolie, American Horror Story, Alaric & Damon, Alaric & Jenna, Alaric Saltzman, Aragorn, Animal Kingdom

CELINE: Aria & Ezra, Amazing Spiderman saga, Archie & Veronica, Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield,Altruistic, Princess Aurora, Arrow

ELLE: Anne Hathaway, Adrian & Sydney, Alex Danvers, Adam Brody, Alexis Bledel,Alec Lightwood, Amelia Shepherd, Adele
Yassss Anakin <333 一年多以前
Piu95 commented…
I 爱情 this version of them so much <3 一年多以前
Elbelle23 commented…
yas my bby 阿黛尔 <3 一年多以前
一年多以前 marakii said…
Please wait for me! I’ll post tomorrow ❤️
一年多以前 marakii said…
AMBER: Annie & Jeff, Anne with an E, Anne Shirley Cuthbert, Anne Boleyn, Anne Neville, Alice (2009), Anna Bates, ABED NADIR

NIC: Audrey Hepburn, Amy & Karma, Aria Montgomery, Alex, Natalie & Dylan,April & Jackson, Annie Edison, Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt, ANDY SACHS

MARIA: Alex, Natalie & Dylan, Amelia Shepherd, Allie & Noah, Amelia & Owen, Amanda & Graham,Arizona, Amber & Sara, Aria and Spencer, ALEX&MEREDITH

ATIE: Alex & Rosie, Allison & Lydia, Allison & Isaac, Allison Argent, Alia Bhatt,Alec & Isabelle, Anne & Richard, Alec Lightwood, ALEX&IZZIE

BEE: April Kepner, Amy Dunne, ABBA, All Too Well,Addison Montgomery, Anna Watson, Adele, ALEX KAREV

ALINE: Amanda Seyfried, Anastasia, Arrowverse, Allison Cameron,Aaron Johnson, Anne with an E, Anna and Elsa(OUAT), AUGUST&EMMA

RANA: Ashley Benson, Alex & Nikita, Aria/Emily/Hanna/Spencer, Arya & Jon, Anne Boleyn (Tudors),Ashley and Shay, Amber Holt, Alex Karev, AMBER&DREW

RACHEL: Angel, Another One Bites the Dust, Angela & Elliot, Ahkmenrah, Astrid Sloan,Alderson family, Allen Leech & Rami Malek Aladdin (the character - Aladdin 2019), ACTION THIS DAY

HOLLY: Arrow, Avengers (movie), Allison Argent, Astrid & Hiccup,Arya & Sansa, Anne Boleyn, Anakin Skywalker, ALISON HENDRIX

KIR: American Horror Story, Alyssa & James, Archie & Jughead, Ada Shelby,Arthur and Tommy, Aladdin (2019), Alex Standall, AMY RAUDENFELD

INÉS: Angelina Jolie, American Horror Story, Alaric & Damon, Alaric & Jenna, Alaric Saltzman, Aragorn, Animal Kingdom, ARIEL

CELINE: Aria & Ezra, Amazing Spiderman saga, Archie & Veronica, Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield,Altruistic, Princess Aurora, Arrow, ALLISON ARGENT

ELLE: Anne Hathaway, Adrian & Sydney, Alex Danvers, Adam Brody, Alexis Bledel,Alec Lightwood, Amelia Shepherd, Adele, AGENTS OF SHIELD
Kirkir commented…
Faking It buddy <333 一年多以前
Nicolas97 commented…
my baby <333 一年多以前
Alison <333 一年多以前
一年多以前 rachel713 said…
AMBER: Annie & Jeff, Anne with an E, Anne Shirley Cuthbert, Anne Boleyn, Anne Neville, Alice (2009), Anna Bates, Abed Nadir, Alex Rousseau
NIC: Audrey Hepburn, Amy & Karma, Aria Montgomery, Alex, Natalie & Dylan,April & Jackson, Annie Edison, Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt, Andy Sachs, Archie & Veronica
MARIA: Alex, Natalie & Dylan, Amelia Shepherd, Allie & Noah, Amelia & Owen, Amanda & Graham,Arizona, Amber & Sara, Aria and Spencer, Alex & Meredith, Alex & Rosie
ATIE: Alex & Rosie, Allison & Lydia, Allison & Isaac, Allison Argent, Alia Bhatt,Alec & Isabelle, Anne & Richard, Alec Lightwood, Alex & Izzie, Allison & Stiles
BEE: April Kepner, Amy Dunne, ABBA, All Too Well,Addison Montgomery, Anna Watson, Adele, Alex Karev, Aiden & Emily
ALINE: Amanda Seyfried, Anastasia, Arrowverse, Allison Cameron,Aaron Johnson, Anne with an E, Anna and Elsa(OUAT), August & Emma, Arthur Pendragon
RANA: Ashley Benson, Alex & Nikita, Aria/Emily/Hanna/Spencer, Arya & Jon, Anne Boleyn (Tudors),Ashley and Shay, Amber Holt, Alex Karev, Amber & Drew, Anne & Isobel
RACHEL: Angel, Another One Bites the Dust, Angela & Elliot, Ahkmenrah, Astrid Sloan,Alderson family, Allen Leech & Rami Malek Aladdin (the character - Aladdin 2019), Action This Day, Allen Leech & Ben Hardy
HOLLY: Arrow, Avengers (movie), Allison Argent, Astrid & Hiccup,Arya & Sansa, Anne Boleyn, Anakin Skywalker, Alison Hendrix, Alex Dunphy
KIR: American Horror Story, Alyssa & James, Archie & Jughead, Ada Shelby,Arthur and Tommy, Aladdin (2019), Alex Standall, Amy Raudenfeld, Arya Stark
INÉS: Angelina Jolie, American Horror Story, Alaric & Damon, Alaric & Jenna, Alaric Saltzman, Aragorn, Animal Kingdom, Ariel, Anilah
CELINE: Aria & Ezra, Amazing Spiderman saga, Archie & Veronica, Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield,Altruistic, Princess Aurora, Arrow, Allison Argent, Allison & Lydia
ELLE: Anne Hathaway, Adrian & Sydney, Alex Danvers, Adam Brody, Alexis Bledel,Alec Lightwood, Amelia Shepherd, Adele, Agents of SHIELD, Alice Cullen

Added in my nominations!
last edited 一年多以前
Kirkir commented…
My badass girl <333 一年多以前
Nicolas97 commented…
aww varchie <33 一年多以前
okay so my extra four noms for myself are:
all about eve (play), annabelle wallis, alice morgan, allison williams
unicornsrreal commented…
christ me that was hard to narrow down 一年多以前
一年多以前 rachel713 said…
Added in my last 4: Allen Leech & Ben Hardy, Ahkmenrah & Larry, All God's People, Abandon Fire
一年多以前 marakii said…
my last four are: ADDISON MONTGOMERY, AMELIA&DEREK, ANNA&WILLIAM, ALEX KAREV
一年多以前 Kirkir said…
My extra four:

Annalise Keating, Arrow, Allison&Isaac, Aladdin&Jasmine
一年多以前 Piu95 said…
My four: Angel (btvs), alex/kara, anna kendrick, prince Albert
一年多以前 Nicolas97 said…
My four: Amy Farrah Fowler, Annie & Sophia (Girlboss), Ariana Grande, Avril Lavigne
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
My extra four nominations are; ABBA, Aisha, Kaitie and Meghen,
Alexis, Amber, Blake & America and Amy and Sheldon.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sakkara98 said…
My nominations : Alycia Debnam-Carey, Adam Driver, Anne Boleyn (The Tudors), After Forever (Band)
My extra 4- Alex Karev, "After all this time?" "ALWAYS.", "All Too Well" {T.Swift} && "Always and forever" {Naley quote}
一年多以前 rorymariano said…
and then there were none (2015)
aliena of shiring (the pillars of the earth)
amber holt (parenthood)
april kepner (grey's anatomy)
Rach, I just noticed that Allison Argent was one of Atie's final 2 so I need to switch mine. Can you switch my nomination for Atie to Alaric & Damon
Additional nominations for Celine:

Agents of Shield, Allison & Scott, Avengers
Additional for Atie:

Arya Stark
一年多以前 XNaley_JamesX said…
So do I need to add 3 or 4 now? I’m so late & I’m so confused, I haven’t read of all this yet :p

Anna (Frozen)
The Avengers
Aladdin (character/movie 1992 or 2019, doesn’t really matter <3)
Rach can just ignore mine, we weren't sure if 你 would nominate extras in time! 一年多以前
一年多以前 rachel713 said…
Feel free to start suggesting things for yourself with letter B! :)
一年多以前 rachel713 said…
My suggestions (will add/edit):

BEN HARDY
BEN HARDY & RAMI MALEK

Ben Hardy & Joe Mazzello
Ben Hardy & Gwilym Lee
Ben Hardy & Lucy Boynton
BEN HARDY & ROGER TAYLOR
Ben Hardy & Brian May
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (film)
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (song - Queen)
Back Chat (Queen)
Bicycle Race (Queen)

Body Language (Queen)
Breakthru (Queen)
Brighton Rock (Queen)

Bring Back That Leroy Brown (Queen)
Brian May
BRIAN MAY & FREDDIE MERCURY
BRIAN MAY & ROGER TAYLOR
BRIAN MAY, ROGER TAYLOR & RAMI MALEK

Brian May & John Deacon
Brian May & Gwilym Lee
Brian May & Rami Malek

BRIAN MAY & FREDDIE MERCURY (BoRhap versions)
Brian May (BoRhap version)
BRIAN MAY & ROGER TAYLOR (BoRhap version)

Brian May & John Deacon (BoRhap versions)
Barcelona (Freddie Mercury)
Beautiful Dreams (Roger Taylor)

(wow okay B is such a good letter, I love so many things here wtf)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Piu95 said…
Barry Allen (the flash)
Barry & Caitlin (the flash)
Battlestar Galactica
Batman
Batwoman
The Beatles
Betty & Archie (riverdale)
Betty Cooper (riverdale)
Bobbi Morse (agents of shield)
The Bold Type
The Borgias
Buffy & Angel (btvs)
Buffy & Giles (btvs)
Buffy Summers (btvs)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Buttercup & Westley (princess bride)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kirkir said…
Bohemian Rhapsody
Billie Eilish
Black Beauty - Lana Del Rey
Born to Die - Lana Del Rey
Blue Velvet - Lana Del Rey
Believe in Love - MARINA
Bubblegum Bitch - MARINA
Bad Guy - Billie Eilish
Bellyache - Billie Eilish

Batwoman
Big Little Lies
Black Mirror

Brooke & Peyton
Brooke & Lucas
Bonnie, Elena & Caroline
Bonnie & Caroline
Brienne of Tarth
Brienne & Jaime
Bruce Wayne
Bruce & Selina (Gotham)
Batman
Byers Family
Bobby and Joyce
Beth and Randall
Beth Pearson

Blair Waldorf
Blake Lively
Berlin (Casa De Papel)
Berlin & Professor
Berlin & Palermo
Betty Cooper
Betty & Jughead
Brooke Maddox
Brooke & Gustavo
Bellamy Blake
Bellamy & Octavia
Bellamy & Clarke
Bob Morley & Eliza Taylor
Barry Allen
Barry & Iris
Barry & Cisco
Barry, Cisco & Caitlin

last edited 一年多以前
beauty & the beast
big little lies
blindspot
bodyguard
broadchurch

brooklyn nine nine
buffy the vampire slayer
bad moms
bridget jones diary

bucky barnes
barney stinson
barry allen

belle (beauty & the beast)
bobbi morse

blanche dubois
bridget von hammersmark
beth green (the lucky one)
britta perry
blair waldorf
betty cooper
buffy summers
brooke davis
beth latimer
bradley jackson

bruce & rachel
bobbi & hunter
beth & logan

betty & veronica
betty & jughead
beth & randall
brianna & jamie
brianna & claire
buffy & spike
buffy & angel

buffy & willow
bellamy & clarke
bellamy & octavia
bash & kenna
brody & carrie
blair & serena
barney & robin

bean/elfo/luci
branson & sybil
bates & anna
bradley & alex
barry & caitlin
bela & dean

brie larson
britt robertson
blake lively

billie eilish
bryce dallas howard

brie & tessa
britt & phoebe
britt & dylan
blake & ryan
blake & taylor

bryce & chris

babe - sugarland ft. taylor swift
back to december - taylor swift
better than revenge - taylor swift
blank space - taylor swift
backsliding - carrie underwood
before he cheats - carrie underwood
blown away - carrie underwood
bellyache - billie eilish
better luck next time - kelsea ballerini
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 rachel713 said…
Will add the top 2 winning options for everyone tomorrow, I forgot to do it
一年多以前 marakii said…
big little lies
the bold type
bridget jones trilogy
bohemian rhapsody (movie + song)

beauty & the beast (live action)

barney stinson
barney, robin, lily, ted + marshall

bradley jackson
bradley jackson & alex levy (!!)

brooke davis
brooke&peyton
brooke&julian

brooke, peyton & haley
brooke&sam

bonnie bennett
bonnie, caroline & elena
bonnie&enzo
bonnie&damon

belle (ouat)
belle (b&b)
belle&rumple

ben&alice (the catch)

brittany&santana

barbra streisand

blake lively

birdy

can't think anything else rn, will come back for more!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sakkara98 said…
Big Little Lies
Black Sails

Bonnie and Damon
Bonnie and Enzo
Bellamy & Octavia
Bronn & Tyrion
Bienne and Jaime

Berlin (La Casa De Papel)
Ben Solo
Bellamy Blake
Billy Hargrove
Baz Brown
Baby Yoda

Bree Van De Kamp
Beth Pearson
Brienne of Tarth

Bill Skarsgård
Bruce Willis

Blake Lively
Billie Lourd

Bohemian Rhapsody (movie)

Beyond Belief (song by Epica)

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 rorymariano said…
breakfast at tiffany's
brooklyn nine nine

bethany joy lenz
bethany/hilarie/sophia

ben linus (lost)
ben wyatt (parks and recreation)
bing lee (lizzie bennet diaries)
brian 'smash' williams (friday night lights)

beth pearson (this is us)
britta perry (community)
brooke davis (one tree hill)

bash/mary (anne with an e)
bates/anna (downton abbey)
ben/leslie (parks and recreation)
bernard/rose (lost)
bertie/edith (downton abbey)
beth/randall (this is us)
bing/jane (lizzie bennet diaries)
branson/sybil (downton abbey)
britta/troy (community)
brooke/julian (one tree hill)
bruce/selina (gotham)

belle/gideon (once upon a time)
ben/alex (lost)
bennet sisters (lizzie bennet diaries)
the big three (this is us)
the bravermans (parenthood)
the byers (stranger things)

bash/gilbert (anne with an e)
belle/ruby (once upon a time)
belle/snow (once upon a time)
ben/locke (lost)
britta/annie/shirley (community)
brooke/peyton (one tree hill)
brooke/rachel (one tree hill)
last edited 一年多以前
WWE:
Becky Lynch
Becky & Seth
Bayley
Bayley & Sasha

Lost:
Ben Linus
Bernard Nadler
Bernard & Rose
"Because You Left" 5x01
"Born to Run" 1x22

OUAT:
Belle French
"Beauty" 7x04
"Broken" 2x01

{The} Bold Type

Greek:
Beaver
Beaver & Cappie

GoT:
Brienne
Brienne & Jaime

Bronn
Bronn & Tyrion
"Baelor" 1x09
"Battle of the Bastards" 6x09
"Blackwater" 2x09

Scream TV series:
Brooke Maddox
Brooke & Jake

HIMYM:
Barney Stinson
Barney & Robin

{The} Big Bang Theory:
Bernadette Rostenkowski

BtvS:
Buffy {show && character}
Buffy & Angel
Buffy/Willow/Xander

Buffy & Dawn
"Bad Girls" 3x14
"Band Candy" 3x06
"Becoming: Part 1 & Part 2" 2x21/2x22
"Blood Ties" 5x13
"The Body" 5x16

GG:
Blair & Dan
Blair & Serena

OTH:
Brooke Davis
Brooke/Haley/Peyton
Brooke & Peyton
Brooke & Haley

Brooke & Mouth
Bevin
Bevin & Skills
"Between Order and Randomness" 2x12
"Brave New World" 3x10

The Flash:
Barry Allen
Barry & Caitlin
Barry/Caitlin/Cisco

Barry & Oliver
Barry & Kara

TVD:
Bonnie/Elena/Caroline

Glee:
Brittany & Santana

Movies:
Bohemian Rhapsody

Beauty and the Beast {2017 version *animated version was in my final 2 last time*}
-Belle
-Belle & Beast
"Beauty and the Beast"
{Angela Lansbury version that plays while they dance}
"Be Our Guest"

Big Hero Six

Buttercup & Wesley {The Princess Bride}

Marvel:
Bruce Banner
Bucky Barnes
Bucky/Steve

Black Panther {movie}