柠檬汽水, 柠檬水 Mouth 柠檬汽水, 柠檬水 Mouth is awesome!

MsPropHouse posted on Jun 29, 2011 at 10:24AM
Who agrees Lemonade Mouth is awesome? I saw the movie,it's an awesome movie! Who agrees with me?
Lemonade Mouth is possibly the most popular movie on Disney since,Camp Rock 2!! Who enjoyed it? Who loved it? Is it your favorite movie? If your an ultimate Lemonade Mouth fan you'd answer theese questions. Who's your favorite character? What's your favorite song?
 Who agrees 柠檬汽水, 柠檬水 Mouth is awesome? I saw the movie,it's an awesome movie! Who agrees with me? Lem

柠檬汽水, 柠檬水 Mouth 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 writinggeek85 said…
I, too, am a die hard Lemonade Mouth fan, too. Weird enough, I am probably a lot older than the target audience, especially for the movie. Still, when I first read the book earlier this year before seeing the movie, I can honestly say it changed my life, even if it's a bit too late for that to happen. All I can say is that I really wish that there was this movie, showing what kind of stuff for all to see that was going on in my own high school when I was in it, when I was that age.

My favorite song in the movie is Determinate, but then I also love the one that they sing after that one after Stella speaks to the crowd about protesting the removal of the lemonade machine.

My favorite character is Stella for a lot of reasons. First, because she is loud, abrasive, doesn't take anybody's flack, and is everything that I wish I was growing up. Then again, in the book, she is diagnosed with A.D.D. after being labeled a "problem child" all of her life. This really hit close to home for me, because I can totally relate.