韩流 女孩力量 Agree 或者 disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

韩流 女孩力量 1820 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1820

一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
729."Even though it’s sad that Kahi is not in After School anymore, I am happy that the rest of the members are having a fair share of the lime light. All the members had enough lines and not shared ones because before you mostly saw Kahi and Raina mostly singing. I am happy with their Flashback MV."
 729."Even though it’s sad that Kahi is not in After School anymore, I am happy that the rest of the
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
730."I ship Jonghyun and Sulli more than Jongstal: Jonghyun and Krystal."
 730."I ship Jonghyun and Sulli 更多 than Jongstal: Jonghyun and Krystal."
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
731."I seriously don’t understand the Korean media sometimes . And sometimes i think that they make big deal out of nothing and i think that Citizens can be harsh sometimes with their idols T.T of course not everyone ! .. but there are lots of harsh people T.T"
 731."I seriously don’t understand the Korean media sometimes . And sometimes i think that they make
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
732."I seriously don’t understand the Korean media sometimes . And sometimes i think that they make big deal out of nothing and i think that Citizens can be harsh sometimes with their idols T.T of course not everyone ! .. but there are lots of harsh people T.T"
 732."I seriously don’t understand the Korean media sometimes . And sometimes i think that they make
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
733."I have a massive gut feeling that when EvoL debut, they’re going to get so much hate from Blackjacks for being a four member female hiphop-orientated group, just like how Block B got hated on by VIP’s. And I think Brand New Stardom will get hate from YGstans because they call their company “stardom family” because YG is called YG Family."
 733."I have a massive gut feeling that when EvoL debut, they’re going to get so much hate from Blac
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
734."SNSD’s Sunny and SHINee’s Taemin make me feel nauseous."
 734."SNSD’s Sunny and SHINee’s Taemin make me feel nauseous."
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
735."No group has members “useless.” There are members under and overrated but not useless…"
 735."No group has members “useless.” There are members under and overrated but not useless…"
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
736."waiting too long for your groups comeback? Yeah, get back to me on that. In the mean time i’ll just be waiting here for these girls(5dolls) to come back into my life."
 736."waiting too long for your groups comeback? Yeah, get back to me on that. In the mean time i’ll
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
737."SM is more quantity than quality, the groups have too many members so not all have a chance to shine."
 737."SM is 更多 quantity than quality, the groups have too many members so not all have a chance to s
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
738."Something about CL annoys me. She is always trying to steal the spotlight from the other members when 2ne1 is performing. She doesn’t sing or rap, she yells. I feel like she overcompensates because she isn’t attractive as far as her face goes. IDK maybe she wants more male fans now. But we all know the fanboys in Korea are either for Dara or Bom. She just needs to stop trying so hard on stage and then maybe she would be more likeable."
 738."Something about CL annoys me. She is always trying to steal the spotlight from the other members
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
739."I really hate how CJSH The Grace is unknow… they’re the best and most talented group girlgroup"
 739."I really hate how CJSH The Grace is unknow… they’re the best and most talented group girlgro
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
740."I think Miss A will be more sucessful than WG in the US"
 740."I think Miss A will be 更多 sucessful than WG in the US"
一年多以前 KippyGirl said…
729. Agree, even though i really miss Kahi
730. Disagree
731. Agree
732. The same confession?
733. Umm...
734. Disagree
735. Agree
736. Agree with the first part but i don't wait for 5DOLLS, they are just a sub-unit
737. Agree
738. idk
739. They aren't unknown...
740. Agree
一年多以前 luv_warriorcatz said…
729. Agree- I'm also glad that Kahi can start solo now without Afterschool to drag her down. Haven't seen the Flashback mv though.
730. Disagree
731. Agree- especially at allkpop.
732. Agree- especially at allkpop. (?lol?)
733. Disagree- although they might receive some hostility, I don't think they will get flamed.
734. Disagree- wut.
735. Disagree- yes there are. I could name a bunch of members the groups could do without.
736. Disagree- I don't even know them.
737. Agree- it's always more, more, more, more.
738. Disagree- I actually like that. Maybe it's the other members fault for not keeping up.
739. Agree- while I haven't completely listened to them, from what others say they're probably better than other sm groups.
740. Agree- they're more appealing.
一年多以前 dinsangi said…
729.Agree
730.disagree
731.agree
732.it's the same as Q:731
733.idk
734.disagree
735.agree
736.agree
737.agree
738.agree !! i don't really like her
739.disagree
740.disagree
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
741."The YG elitist accusations are getting old. Haters, get something new."
 741."The YG elitist accusations are getting old. Haters, get something new."
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
742."“True Fans” aren’t just fans who have listened to the group since their debut. If you truly are a fan of a group, it doesn’t matter when you started listening to them."
 742."“True Fans” aren’t just 粉丝 who have listened to the group since their debut. If 你 trul
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
743."I think Lizzy is the Zooey Deschanel of K-pop^^"
 743."I think Lizzy is the Zooey Deschanel of K-pop^^"
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
744."I cannot stand CL, I think usually individually 2NE1 is ok but CL I just cant listen to I have to zone her out"
 744."I cannot stand CL, I think usually individually 2NE1 is ok but CL I just cant listen to I have t
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
745."I’m sick of everything Junhyung does being related back to Hara and vice versa. I get that they’re dating, but come on."
 745."I’m sick of everything Junhyung does being related back to Hara and vice versa. I get that the
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
755."Whenever there’s a negative comment about YG stans and YG groups, I love how we YG stans respond with gifs. It’s just something that makes me laugh and it shows that people really do have something in common from being in the same fandom. And tbh, using a gif saves the trouble of writing a long paragraph answer."
 755."Whenever there’s a negative 评论 about YG stans and YG groups, I 爱情 how we YG stans respo
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
756."How is Hyosung fat? Just because she has honey thighs and isn’t afraid to show them off."
 756."How is Hyosung fat? Just because she has honey thighs and isn’t afraid to 显示 them off."
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
757."I hate the word swag and how it overused, but I can’t think of any other word to describe GD or CL, when they’re performing."
 757."I hate the word swag and how it overused, but I can’t think of any other word to describe GD o
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
758."Okay, I really hate when people generalize whole fandoms and say that everyone in that fandom acts this way and that way. It really makes me mad. For example, I’m a SM Towner. People say that SM stans pick fights with everyone and hate on other companies. I never do any of that. I actually love many other groups from other companies and I honestly have never bashed another group before. I wish people would start saying “some” instead of generalizing everyone in the fandom they’re referring to."
 758."Okay, I really hate when people generalize whole fandoms and say that everyone in that fandom ac
一年多以前 KippyGirl said…
741. LOL Agree
742. Agree
743. idk what to say
744. Disagree
745. Disagree
746 (not 755). LOL Agree
747. She is a little bit chubby but not fat
748. Agree
749. Agree
一年多以前 dinsangi said…
741.agree
742.agree
743.agree?
744.agree
745.agree
746.disagree
747.agree
748.agree
749.agree
741. what accusations?
742. Agree- if you like them, then you are a true fan.
743. Disagree- what's that?
744. Disagree- Cl and Minzy makes up 2ne1.
745. Disagree- I don't follow forums that much.
746. Agree- never seen them but I doubt any kpop idol is fat.
747. Agree- swag is overused. Disagree- about how to describe them. I use the word, 'charismatic'.
748. Agree- it doesn't make me mad but it is annoying. Although, people just use them in general, it's not to define the entire fandom. It's just to describe their reputation.
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
750."Seohyun looks so skinny in this photo :-S Maknae eat more! :("
 750."Seohyun looks so skinny in this 照片 :-S Maknae eat more! :("
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
751".I really dislike these girls(Snsd) and think they are rude off camera. Especially Yoona, her kindness is fake to me. But everything changes when I watch their variety shows. I find myself loving their humour, kindness, and beauty. I enjoy watching them so much. I even find myself starting to bias Tiffany, Jessica, and Yoona. I start questioning myself for disliking them on stage. But once I stop watching their shows, I start disliking them again. -Facepalm-"

751".I really dislike these girls(Snsd) and think they are rude off camera. Especially Yoona, her kin
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
752."I secretly ship Sulli with Kris of EXO/"
 752."I secretly ship Sulli with Kris of EXO/"
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
753."4minute, SNSD, and Secret are my favorite girl groups"
(sorry, the photo includes only 1 member of 4minute and no secret photocards :()
 753."4minute, SNSD, and Secret are my 最喜爱的 girl groups" (sorry, the 照片 includes only 1 member
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
754."i think JYPent. is underrated"
 754."i think JYPent. is underrated"
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
755."Don’t get me wrong, I love Dara. But when we tries to act gangster it bothers me"
 755."Don’t get me wrong, I 爱情 Dara. But when we tries to act gangster it bothers me"
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
756."SNSD has the ability to gain new audiences, SuJu doesn’t because SuJu is reaching the end of their days now, they have nothing new to showcase and tbqh, their songs aren’t really that good. That’s why SNSD are able to rake in bigger profits compared to SuJu. And the only ones who cares about SuJu nowadays are elfs, no one else gives a fuck. That’s why to me it’s never surprising when SNSD wins something over SuJu. I think SNSD will last longer that SuJu. Ps: I am both sone&elf."
 756."SNSD has the ability to gain new audiences, SuJu doesn’t because SuJu is reaching the end of t
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
757."I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like 2NE1. "
 757."I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like 2NE1. "
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
758."I hate how many girl groups are called sluts for their small clothing but if you look, most of them wear black shirts/tubes underneathe to stop them revealing anything. it’s their company, not them."
 758."I hate how many girl groups are called sluts for their small clothing but if 你 look, most of t
一年多以前 KippyGirl said…
750. I think the pic is edited...
751. LOL...
752. Disagree... P.S: secretly? seriously so why did you confessed this?
753. Disagree
754. Disagree
755. Disagree
756. Maybe because they are getting old? well idk what to say... SuJu is a big group...
757. No you are not the only one because everything that is good has haters
758. If they are sluts... every girl that goes to a party is a slut
750. Agree- Yoona is skinnier though.
751. Disagree- I don't mind them and I don't watch their variety shows.
752. Disagree- wut.
753. Disagree- BEG are mine.
754. Disagree- when you're part of the "Big 3", you're anything but underrated.
755. Disagree- don't love her and never seen her.
756. Agree- kinda. That and the company are sort of giving up on them.
757. Disagree- there are others.
758. Agree- they're just comments thrown without thought, though. I don't think it's what they actually think.
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
759."Unlike most kpop fans, I stan CUBE, JYP,YG and SM. Which is why I would like to see three more versions of the “Trouble Maker” sub unit. For JYP, it would be Fei and Wooyung. For YG, Bom and T.O.P. For SM, Yuri and Eunhyuk/Siwon/Donghae (Can’t really choose tbh)."
 759."Unlike most 韩流 fans, I stan CUBE, JYP,YG and SM. Which is why I would like to see three 更多 v
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
760."If I were a male idol, Hyorin would be my ideal type."
 760."If I were a male idol, Hyorin would be my ideal type."
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
761."I used to hate fans that would get all emotional about a group, in my opinion, they were over reacting. Then I found Big Bang and 2NE1, and now I’m one of those emotional fans too. These 9 people have made me shed tears of happiness and sadness, their smiles seriously makes me smile too and when Big Bang was going through all that crap last year, all I wanted to do was hug them and keep them away from anti’s who were asking for GD and Dae Sung to commit suicide. I want to hug Bom and Minzy too."
 761."I used to hate 粉丝 that would get all emotional about a group, in my opinion, they were over re
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
762."I don’t think Juyeon is useless but her aspect is just her pretty face. She CANNOT sing. She can’t even sing or PRONOUNCE PROPERLY the little rap in their song “bang”. I think people should stop pointing fingers at sm for “more-look-less-talent” cause most of the artists in sm DO have talents and can sing/ or be in variety and pay attention to artists from smaller companies who doesn’t have any talent."
 762."I don’t think Juyeon is useless but her aspect is just her pretty face. She CANNOT sing. She c
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
763."I don’t think certain SM fandoms realize how they have been getting trolled by VIPS and Black Jacks."
 763."I don’t think certain SM fandoms realize how they have been getting trolled 由 VIPS and Black
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
764."its funny when people makes a hate confession about a fandom then they say that they’re from the same fandom they are hating on. Great."
 764."its funny when people makes a hate confession about a fandom then they say that they’re from t
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
765."I laugh SO HARD at the “omg I hate elitists” vs “I’m an elitist so stfu” confessions. This shit is hilarious. Btw, I think both sides are dumb."
 765."I laugh SO HARD at the “omg I hate elitists” vs “I’m an elitist so stfu” confessions.
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
766."I still don’t see why everyone ships IU & Taeyang. I think its cute cause she is a fangirl, but other than that I don’t see any love connection between them. Also, they are in 2 different places of their life, so it just really doesn’t fit for me. "
 766."I still don’t see why everyone ships 李知恩 & Taeyang. I think its cute cause she is a fangirl, bu
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
767."I’m a sone. I know not all blackjack are bad but that one particular blackjack calling my bias ugly made me hate stop loving 2NE1. People get hurt easily, I know I do. Calling my bias ugly made me want to call your bias ugly but I didn’t. I just hold to myself and it hurts knowing I didn’t back up my bias. I wondered if I did the right thing - not bashing you back."
 767."I’m a sone. I know not all blackjack are bad but that one particular blackjack calling my bias
一年多以前 KippyGirl said…
759. Disagree... i think other artists are better for this song
760. Disagree
761. Agree
762. idk...
763. Disagree
764. Agree
765. Disagree
766. Agree!!! Totally
767. Ummm... so what? S♥NES don't say 2NE1 is the ugliest group in KPOP?
759. Disagree- I don't stan the companies and not looking foward to that many subunits.
760. Disagree
761. Disagree- I'm not one of them.
762. Agree- I think she IS useless cause she just can't sing.
763. Disagree- wut.
764. Disagree- it's just to justify themselves, so they won't seem like they're hating on other fandoms.
765. Disagree- what's that? I don't laugh at stupid things.
766. Agree- I don't see it either.
767. Disagree- everyone has different perspective on what's pretty and what's not, so anyone can say who's ugly.
一年多以前 YushiGirl said…
768."I really don’t like the fact that fandoms are comparing YG and SM or other music companies. We all know that YG and SM are competing against each other on who’s the best. But, to me.. ALL music companies are great. Every artist in EVERY industry have AMAZING TALENT. Big Bang is good. SHINee is good. 2NE1 is good. SNSD is good. Block B is good. 2PM is good. Miss A is good. And others more. The whole point for us, fandoms, to LOVE KPOP is to SUPPORT that music group all the way. Not FANDOM WARS!!! Fan wars are the WORST of fandoms. One fandom goes against another fandom. But, you know what. STHU!! Stop starting these kinds of CRUEL things to our fandom and others!! It kills me how much other fans don’t care about the fandom they support and others too. It just means that that fan of that fandom,does not care about anything and SHOULD NOT consider themselves a TRUE fan."
 768."I really don’t like the fact that fandoms are comparing YG and SM 或者 other 音乐 companies. We