Knuckles the Echidna DO U THiNK Killer1019 IS A STUPID FUCKEN BITCHY BOY?

Tails920 posted on Oct 17, 2010 at 02:15PM
I think he is so raise ur hand and tell me why u think that!*raises hand*
 I think he is so raise ur hand and tell me why u think that!*raises hand*

Knuckles the Echidna 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Killer1019 said…
tongue
ohh man this is not a " we hate killer1019 forum!
一年多以前 Tails920 said…
tongue
YEAH!IT IS!
一年多以前 musiclover2015 said…
hmmm
um...th@ seems a little rude. what has he really done to make u not like him?
一年多以前 Tails920 said…
angry
NOW lISTEN MusicLover2015!*hold him by the shirt*.He started being mean 2 my sister,Lizzy920!So stop!
 NOW lISTEN MusicLover2015!*hold him 由 the shirt*.He started being mean 2 my sister,Lizzy920!So stop!
一年多以前 cosmo101 said…
*raises hand*i think killer1019 is a bitch because he
scares little girls that are not his size!*yells at musiclover2015s
ear*you heard me!!!!!!!!!
 *raises hand*i think killer1019 is a 婊子, 子 because he scares little girls that are not his size!*yel
一年多以前 jeftelover said…
laugh
*raises hand*i think killer1019 needs to go to a
theripest!cause hes a psychooooooo!!!!*yells at musiclover2015s
ear to*killer1019 is a coward cause he bullies on the internet!
not in person!so haha!
一年多以前 Tails920 said…
smirk
HA!IN UR FACES!
No offence but I think everyone here thinks Killer1019 is a Stupid,Fucken,Bitchy boy!So u know what they say win says ha.......so HA's!
 HA!IN UR FACES! No offence but I think everyone here thinks Killer1019 is a Stupid,Fucken,Bitchy boy
一年多以前 Tails920 said…
wink
Killer1019 is a loser like this weirdo photo!
 Killer1019 is a loser like this weirdo photo!
一年多以前 jeftelover said…
laugh
Hahahahahahaha!
一年多以前 Tails920 said…
tongue
REALLY!:P
一年多以前 gravity12 said…
hmmm
Okay he picked on you're sister, but don't you think you should've just told him off, or just told your sister to ignore him (since bullies don't pick on people who ignore there bullying, because it's boring if they're getting no response). I don't think it was the right call to go for a full out war againist them. And getting all of Killer1019's friends involved in it, even if they had nothing to do with it, have never picked on you and your friends or completely unaware of the situation altogether, that's just isn't fair.

On the last sentance I said that because on a comment on Killer1019's wall, you girls said you were going to get all of you're weapons together and kill ALL of Killer1019's friends. This is because I'm now a fan of MephilesTheDark who Killer1019 is also a fan of. I wasn't aware of this until I checked out Killer1019's profile. So does this mean I'm gonna die now?
一年多以前 Tails920 said…
WOW.........I should have that of that.......yeah not really!
一年多以前 Gummilious said…
angry
*raises hand*
I think Killer1019 is a fucken asshole and a bitchy boy bcuz...well HE MADE MY COUSIN,Lizzy LEAVE FANPOP WHICH HES GOING 2 PAY!
一年多以前 Knux-the-Red said…
This has nothing to do with this club at all.