KH: Organization XIII NEW ORGANIZTION XIII RPG!!!!! :)

moonfan833 posted on May 18, 2010 at 11:41PM
If you wanna join this rp please sign in at become an organization 13 member... the forum... :) have fun... :)
forum url: link
last edited on May 18, 2010 at 11:43PM

KH: Organization XIII 88 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
sunny
Threxa walked into the white room. The towering chairs viewed down at her.
"When does the meeting start?" she whined.
"I wish there wasn't a stupid meeting," Demyx complained like always.
"You think we're getting a new member?" Threxa smiled at the brightening subject.
We sat down in our chairs and the others arrived.
"Here is our new member," Xemnas shouted in that retarded voice of his.
一年多以前 onix11 said…
The boy walks foward and begins to speak.
"Hello, my name is Ghilixt. I am the newest member." He had a shy look about him since he did not know any of them.
"This is our new member? HA? Don't make me laugh." Xigbar had a smug look apon his face.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
sunny
"Don't be rude!" Threxa yelled across the room, "Aw poor boy, must be shy."
"Hey, Threxa, don't take it so seriously, it's just Xigbar," Axel said in a calming voice, "Got it memorized?"
"Well... True, but it doesn't give him the right to go around bullying people," she protested.
"Take it easy Skit," Xigbar used his nick-name for her.
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Xemnas shouted through the room.
"So what's YOUR power?" Larxene teased with her new prey. Everyone, except Ghilixt, knew that she wasn't REALLY interested.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 onix11 said…
"Well my power is distortion. If i'm able to hit my opponent with my weapon, I can control what they are allowed to see." He pulls out a staff with a watch on the top.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
"Wow!! I wish I could do that!!!" shreaks Threxa.
Everyone looks at her. Embarassed, she quietly slumps into her chair.
"Okay, any questions for Ghilixt?" Xemnas leans toward the center of the room.
"Yeah," Axel replies, "Hey kid, do you remember your past?"
Everyone stiffened in their seats. Althoug they had no reason to, the only one who didn't no her past was Threxa.
'Why ask that question? Why?' She thought.
一年多以前 onix11 said…
"The most about my past I remember is fighting heartless. And, destroying nobodies." He starts to laugh a little bit and everyone just stares. He looks up ar Threxa and gives her a puzzeled look.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
sunny
Threxa immediately tries to compose herself, but fails. Instead she stands up and runs straight to her room.
Axel stiffens, 'What have I done?' he thinks.
Threxa sit on her bed and lets a tear slip down her cheek. 'Why does that subject always makes me cry?'
Axel came through the door.
Threxa bends down her head to hide her sadness.
"I'm sorry," Axel apologizes.
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Thinking to himself "Why did she run off like that? She seemed like she was crying." Xemnas looks at Ghilixt. "We shall put you on a misson tommorow. Tight now head to your room and get some rest. You shall be one of us."

This is what the top of my weapon looks like. Both hands start at the 12 and for every direct hit I make on a person the clock moves one hour. Once the clock makes it back to tweleve, I transform into my ultamte form and a blade protrudes from the top of the clock.
last edited 一年多以前
 Thinking to himself "Why did she run off like that? She seemed like she was crying." Xemnas looks at
一年多以前 onix11 said…
My ultimate form kindof looks like this except the armor is pure black.
 My ultimate form kindof looks like this except the armor is pure black.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
sunny
"You know what?! Just leave me alone for once!!" Threxa shouts at the top of her lungs. She shakes her head in anger. Then, the boy, who always appears in her dreams, flashes through her head.
"Go away," she whispers, then yells, "GO AWAY!!!!"

*p/s thts kewl*
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
worried
Trennen hears Threxa yelling and goes to her room. She notices Axel walk past her, "Hey Axel."
"Hey Trennen."
She walked into Threxas room. "Are you alright?"
She was crying and trying to hide it, but Tren knew she needed comfort. "Did someone ask that question again today?"
She sat next to her, worrying if that's what it was.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
worried
"Maybe," she chokes out in between forcing back sobs.
For while she sat there, keeping the cries out. Then, with no hold, she turned and grasped Trennen, letting it all out.
"Why can't I remember, the boy doesn't go away, I wish I knew who he was and how we were connected," Threxa cried.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Ghilixt was walking to his room when he heard crying. He looked in to see it was that one girl that had an out burst during the meeting. ("Why is she crying. Does she have a heart?)
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
"Threxa looked up. She saw Ghilixt. She immediately stopped crying.
'Only Trennen can see me like this,' she forced back many tears, 'I am NOT weak!'
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Ghilixt ran to his room, realizing that she needed some space for a while. He laid in his bed and fell asleep waiting for his mission.
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
Trennen said " Don't worry, we'll find your past. I know it." She hugged Threxa "What does this boy look like? Do you know?"
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
"He is tall, he has short brown hair and brown eyes," Threxa says trying to remember him.

*here is an image of what he looks like*
 "He is tall, he has short brown hair and brown eyes," Threxa says trying to remember him. *here is
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
*here's an image of what Threxa looks like {i know it looks crappy i editted a picture of Xion to get this}*
 *here's an image of what Threxa looks like {i know it looks crappy i editted a picture of Xion to get
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
smile
"Hmmm, maybe finding him would bring back some of your memories."
Here's a pic of Trennen! w/out org. XIII coat
 "Hmmm, maybe finding him would bring back some of your memories." Here's a pic of Trennen! w/out org
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
"Would you do that for me?" Threxa said with high hope, "Could i possibly go with you? Will Xemnas or Saix get mad?"
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
smile
"We should leave a note, maybe Roxas could help too, but i don't think they'd mind. They can't! We're Nobodies!"
Trennen smiled and summoned a piece of paper and a pencil, she wrote 'Saix, Threxa and me are going to search for memories, we'll be back in a few days or so. If you are mad, I'll do all your missions and my own to make up for it.
-Trennen-XIII'
She put the note on the door to Threxas room.
"C'mon. Let's go find some memories!"
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
smile
"Can we invite Ghilixt too?" Threxa asked as they walked out the door.
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
"Sure! Where should we all go first?" Trennen asked as she looked down the stairways in the enormous castle.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
"I want to go to an island," admitted Threxa.
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Blaze is in his room and is looking around. He can not fall asleep so he goes and sees Trennen and Threxa in the hallways. "Where are you two going?"

Not posting for awhile. Use my character if you want to.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
"To an island. Right Trennen?" Threxa looked up, hope shined in her eyes.
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
"Yeah...An Island." Trennen said as she saw her hope-filled eyes. She felt nothing when she saw her but, her eyes made her wonder why she felt nothing. She didn't remember dying. She remembered everything but that. Trennen looked away. She saw Roxas in the distance, "Roxas..." she whispered so softly she herself barely knew she had said it. Her stomach turned as she saw him smile as he walked nearer. "Huh? What was that?" she patted the sickly feeling area. "Emotion...we need to find your memories Threxa. and the one I just lost. Roxas? You want to help?" He nodded.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
"Yah, sure," Roxas said non-chalantly.
"YAY!!!" squealed Threxa, "WOO-HOO!!"
Everyone laughed.
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
smile
Roxas opened a Corridor of Darkness. "Those Islands, Right?"
Trennen nodded. Roxas walked through as Trennen smiled and motioned for Threxa to follow "Excited?"
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
Threxa giggled with excitement as she nodded and stepped through.
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
hmmm
When they emerged from the Corridor, there were a few Heartless that needed to be taken care of. Roxas easily took them all out.
"Well, we're here! Now what?" He said as the remains of the last Shadow faded away into nothing.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
"Where is here?" Threxa wondered. She looked around the beautiful island. "It KINDA looks familiar..."

*im gonna be gone until saturday :/*
*i'll be gone for another week ill try to get on as much as i can*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
laugh
"Let's find out! ADVENTURE!" Trennen said as she ran to the nearest rock, climbed up and said "Queen of the rock!"
Roxas wasn't going to stand for that. He climbed onto the rock and playfully forced her off the rock "Now...It's King of the rock! Try and get me dow-WHUMPF-ooowww!" Trennen tackled him from behind. "Hahahahaha!" They laughed. They stood up. "Let's examine the new world!" Roxas suggested happily."We're sure to find clues."
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Ghilixt stepped through the portal and looked around. (Ahh, the smell of the ocean air. It reminds me of home. Bah who cares. It seems like a place to relax.)
"Come on Threxa. Wereb't you the one who wanted to come to this place." Threxa just smiled. "Well duh, I wouldn't of come here if i din't want to." Ghilixt begins to run. "Well, I'll race you to town." "No fair. You got a head start." They both begin to head into town."
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
smile
"Haha! I won!" Threxa said with a huge smile.
"Nuh-uh, you tripped me back there," Ghilixt defended himself.
"Whatever, your just a sore loser!" Threxa laughed, "Hey you two," she called towards Roxas and Trennen.
"Hey Threxa where to now?" Trennen asked.
"Do they have a cafe here, I'm parched," Threxa replied.
"I don't know," Trennen pondered, "Let's go find out."
They walked around for fifteen minutes until they finally found one.
"Cafe de Romeo?" Threxa asked, "Good enough for me."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
smile
Roxas said "Sounds romantic..." *winks at Trennen*
Trennen blushed a bit. " It smells great in here. I love coffee. You want some Roxas?" He nodded.
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Ghilixt senses that there is something wrong in the area. "Hey I'll catch up with you guys later okay." He begins to head out towards the area of disturbance.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
smile
Threxa thinks, 'Wow that was strange, oh well,' "See ya," she yells back towards Ghilixt.
They walk into the cafe and grab a seat by the window.
"Wow pretty sunset," Threxa smiles, then across her mind flashes a picture of the usual guy smiling and laughing.
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
smile
Trennen; *smells coffee* mmmmmm!
Roxas: *holds Trennen close as she sips hewr coffee* Wow. That sure is pretty out there. I wonder where Ghilixt is headed off to.
Trennen: We will find out. Dont worry. *sips at coffee* I love this stuff...
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
big smile
Threxa looks at the two and smiles. 'Awww they're so cute.' Then her memory conjures up a picture of her and the guy sitting together on the beach watching the sunset. 'Hmmm, maybe if we visit the beach...' "I got it!" she shouts, then quietly she says, "Let's go to the beach."
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
smile
Trennen: Ok, lemme finish this cup...it's only my sixth...
Roxas: The beach sounds fun! Trennen finishes her cup and stands up. "Well, let's get going!" She said with a happy smile.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
Threxa smiles. 'Yah, the beach does sound great.'
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
laugh
Roxas: To the beach then! *runs toward beach*
一年多以前 bighitta54 said…
blush
"UH-Oh" Drabyx said."Wrong timing huh?"
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
laugh
"Yah, but you can come along, we are just haeading to the beach," Threxa smileda huge grin.
一年多以前 bighitta54 said…
big smile
"YAY! I love beaches... except the ones that have jellyfish because they kinda creep me out," Drabyx said excitetly.
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
Threxa giggled. "Off to the beach!"
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
Roxas was far ahead of the group, Trennen trying to catch up. "Quit running so fast Roxas!" He luaghed " You just need to run faster!"
一年多以前 moonfan833 said…
sad
When they got to the beach, suddenly thousands of memories rushed through Threxa's head. All with the familiar boy in them. She jumps in joy. "It's the beach it triggered my memoreies!" she sqealed.
"Do you think he's here?" asked Trennen.
"Probably," she nodded, "Look he looks like him."
She ran up to a boy with brown hair. From her point he did look like the familiar boy, but he wasn't.
Threxa looked down in dissapointment.
一年多以前 Roxas1314 said…
Trennen: It's ok, we'll find him.
Roxas: Yeah! We can hope for the best and keep searching.