凯莉·克莱森 I AM KELLY

Faerie0975 posted on Feb 07, 2010 at 12:31AM
Kelly's blog. I will post all of her blog on here from October 2008 (wow that's a while ago, isn't it?) to now and update whenever I can.
 Kelly's blog. I will post all of her blog on here from October 2008 (wow that's a while ago, isn't it

凯莉·克莱森 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
on the road again …
October 7, 2008

well i’m on tour with reba again and had to take a stop in texas for my friend’s wedding. wedding receptions are the best! what’s not to love about wine and dancing ha!

i have been M.I.A for a bit so to play quick ‘catch up’ i am currently addicted to the new tv series ‘true blood’, i am reading ‘the shack’, my new game of choice is ‘backgammon’ (which reba taught me and is constantly kicking my butt at) i am listening to ‘the black keys’ a lot, and i can’t wait for the next presidential debate tomorrow night!

i’m gonna try and blog more because fans keep asking me to ….i’m not good with commitment but i will try haha :)

while i was M.I.A i took a little trip to europe. here’s a pic of me, on a boat, in the mediterranean sea. it was beautiful!

right on,

kc
last edited 一年多以前
 [b]on the road again …[/b] [i]October 7, 2008[/i] well i’m on tour with reba again and had to ta
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
BOISE!
October 10, 2008

Boise was awesome! Fun crowd! Thank y’all so much for coming out tonight if you were here! I am super sleepy, see y’all tomorrow for the people coming to Utah!

Peace out
KC
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
UTAH!
October 11, 2008

I had so much fun in Utah! The fans in Utah are crazy fun and were up on their feet the whole show! Thank y’all so much for coming out! We are on our way to Reno now, which means we’re all about to lose money so woohoo!

Later,
KC
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
ASCAP Country Awards and other things
October 14, 2008

Reno was awesome! I can’t wait for this weekend. I am having so much fun with this tour! Thank y’all for coming out!
Last night I went to the ASCAP Country Awards and I had a great time! I thought I was only performing. I didn’t know I was winning an award so that was an awesome surprise! It was at the Ryman here in Nashville and if you haven’t ever been to the Ryman, I seriously suggest going to a show there. The acoustics and history of that building are unbelievable!
Tomorrow I’m recording one last song with Ryan Tedder for my new record and it’s my favorite song I’ve done with him so I’m pretty stoked about recording it! I love this record! I hope y’all like it!
I have to go fix my car now, flat tire ….sadness :(

Later,
KC
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
Recording
October 17, 2008

Recording with Ryan went really well! I can’t wait for y’all to hear it, it’s called ‘if I can’t have you’. I was talking to a few fans tonight and they were saying how much they couldn’t wait to hear my new album and believe me when I say that I am just as excited for y’all to hear the new album as well! We’ve worked really hard on it and honestly I’m excited to hear what y’all think!
Well I am off to bed. I’m sleepy.

Later,
KC
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
Finished!!
October 24, 2008

I finished recording my record yesterday woohoo!!! Can’t wait to get it mixed and mastered and y’all to hear it! I LOVE the record! So so happy :)
We had a show tonight in North Dakota and it was a great crowd! On our way to Minneapolis for another show and to meet Melissa Peterman’s family ….I hope they’re all like her because that means lunch will be awesome and very funny!

Good night,
Kelly :)
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
happy holidays!!
December 1, 2008

so i’ve been in texas since ending the tour. i’ve been hanging with family during the holidays and i made my first turkey with my sister this year ….which is kind of hilarious seeing as how i haven’t eaten meat in over a year, but it was fun to make. and by fun, i mean our turkey was awesome and everything but i’ll never do it again. it was freakin’ exhausting!! i had to wake up at 5 in the morning, the night before we had to brine the dang thing, and oh my lord i’ll never do it again. my sister and i made the ENTIRE meal and i gotta be honest it gave me a whole new respect for housewives because it was just tiring!! all the cleaning and cooking and baking and watching babies! now that i’m done complaining i will tell you that my sister and i had a competition with my brother and his girlfriend on who was gonna make the best turkey and well, was there any doubt …..you should never challenge the ‘clarkson’ women, we always dominate ….it’s what we do.

anyway, just waiting for all the songs for the new album to be mixed and mastered. it’s pretty much taking forever but i want it done right so i’m not gonna rush them ….too much :)

i’ve been listening to pink’s new album, which i love! i have come to the conclusion that she is possibly one of the greatest talents of our generation. if you don’t have her new album you should get it ….favorites of mine are ‘please don’t leave me’, ‘bad influence’, ‘crystal ball’, and ‘mean’. i don’t think it’s possible for her to come out with something bad because her voice is like a classic story, you just wanna freakin’ hear it over and over again! brandi carlile also has that voice, so great!

i saw the movie ‘australia’ tonight with a friend and i mean wow ….god did good when he made hugh jackman! it was kind of long but i loved the movie! of course you can’t really go wrong with baz luhrmann, nicole kidman and hugh jackman but this little kid that was in the movie stole the show. he was so adorable!

also just want to say thank you again to all the fans who came out and supported the ‘2 worlds, 2 voices’ tour! it was by far the highlight of my life sharing a stage with reba! y’all have no idea how cool reba really is! it’s awesome to grow up loving someone for their talent and then getting to know and love them more as a friend later in life ….i owe the big guy upstairs a lot for that one because that was totally something i prayed for when i was a kid ….okay, mushy moment over haha :)

hope y’all are taking time to chill and slow down for the holidays! …..and if you aren’t maybe you should play hookie tomorrow and sleep in …..i’m just sayin’

later,

kelly :)
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
4 DAYS!!!!
January 4, 2009

i’m headed to london today for some album promo and i’m so freakin’ excited!! i’m ready for y’all to hear this album! i’m so proud of it!! i think it’s 4 more days and my first single drops at radio and i’m super super pumped!! we decided the cover of the album and just in case you haven’t seen it i’ll post it! it’s very colorful and they have definitely photo-shopped the crap out of me but i don’t care haha! whoever she is, she looks great ha! i’ve had so much fun with this album i really hope y’all dig it woohooooooooooo!!!!

and by the way, i’m now on ‘eclipse’ of the twilight series and so is my mom, my sister and all of my friends …..you could say we’re a bit addicted and all searching for our very own personal ‘edward’ …..and yes, in the most pathetic way possible ha :)

ooh!! and the soundtrack to the movie ‘twilight’ is awesome! i can’t stop listening to ‘flightless bird, american mouth’! the production is breathtaking!

alright, peace out ….off to london

last edited 一年多以前
 [b]4 DAYS!!!![/b] [i]January 4, 2009[/i] i’m headed to 伦敦 today for some album promo and i’m
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
THANK YOU!!!!!
January 28, 2009

THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH FOR REQUESTING AND VOTING FOR MY NEW SINGLE!!! IT’S DOING SO GREAT BECAUSE OF Y’ALL SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :)

my personal favorite song at the moment (and partly do to my sister because she NEVER stops listening to it) is ‘gives you hell’ by the all-american rejects! great, great song! if you’re living under a rock and haven’t heard it yet then go and download it, it’s awesome!

i’m about to start rehearsing the new record with the band and my first performance of ‘my life would suck without you’ will be in the bahamas …..so not too bad, very excited about that! ….so is the band ha! just saw the final cut of my video which y’all will be seeing soon and it’s super cute! you ladies will love the leading man, Houston, and all you fellas out there ….well, y’all are stuck with me ha! just kidding :)

finished the twilight books (so did my mom and sister) and we cannot wait for the next movie ‘new moon’. do not judge us, we cannot help ourselves :) now my sister and i are going to read a classic ‘the divine comedy’. although, it’s a classic it doesn’t have edward cullen in it so i pray it holds my attention ha!

peace out

kelly
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
'i do not hook up'
April 7, 2009

so i just got the video and it’s hilarious! watching me crawl across a table attempting to be sexy in a fantasy is pretty funny to say the least :) i hope y’all like it. we had a lot of fun making it! bryan barber directed it and this was our 2nd time to work together. he’s super cool and very colorful when it comes to videos! my sister actually took some pictures on set while we were shooting so i’m gonna post some (well, try anyway ….my computer skills are lacking :)

i’m so happy y’all are liking the music!! i do not hook up (my second single) is about to officially drop at radio and i hope y’all like it as much as y’all liked my life would suck without you! the support for this album has been awesome so thank you very much!

just got beat at ‘candyland’, ‘farkle’ and ’sorry’ by my sister ….she sucks and i’ve decided to cut my losses and never play board games with her …..ever again :)

we’re getting ready for some summer tour dates right now and we are all pumped! WE CANNOT WAIT TO TOUR WITH THE NEW MUSIC!!!! and we are working on a couple cool cover songs that i hope work out because they’re great!

i’m also gonna post some pictures my sis took at the BIGGEST SHOW EVER that we did in orlando at universal!! it was crazy packed with people jumping and singing!! i had so much fun at that show and so did the band! if you were there, thank you for being part of the coolest audience ever!

right now my family is starting up a non-profit organization for rescuing animals. we’re starting with horses and dogs so i figured i’d show y’all my personal horses and dogs because they are awesome! they all have their own personalities and are super friendly but like to jump all over you haha (the dogs, not the horses :)

i’ll talk to y’all later, hope y’all enjoy the pictures!

[b]'i do not hook up'[/b] [i]April 7, 2009[/i] so i just got the video and it’s hilarious! watchin
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
BOSTON
May 4, 2009

so i recently went to adele’s concert and she is amazing!! i love her album but hearing her voice live is definitely something everyone should go and hear! her lower register sends chills up my spine and she nails high notes that sound effortless and emotional, she’s crazy awesome! if you haven’t seen her live, please do, you will thank me :)

and a great irish band ‘the script’ opened for her and they’re killer as well! very musical and very cool. 3 out of 4 guys sang almost the entire show (the drummer and guitarist did some awesome harmonies) and it was really a great show! i’ve been listening to their album for a while (my sister turned me on to them) and was very excited when i learned that they were opening up for adele! whoever paired these acts together should win some kind of prize because the crowd loved the show and they compliment each other very well!

i also recently walked with some friends for a march of dimes event ‘march for babies’ in nashville and even though it rained and my pants were soaked haha it was amazing to meet all of these kids, parents and staff that are so dedicated and really inspired to help out! i met so many kids that worked the event and i was so proud of them because i never even knew about helping out or doing charity work like they’re doing at such a young age! it was awesome to be a part of! i hope y’all know that even if you don’t have money you can always be a part of simple things like ‘walks’ for whatever cause you are inspired by and it means the world to people that are affected by the event and the people who are trying to shine a light on it. everyone there helped shine a light on a very worthy cause so thank you if you walked or sent money or were simply praying for the kids and parents that are being helped.

oh and major side note, nicole kidman was at the walk and she might be one of the most chill celebrities i’ve ever met! she has no airs about her and was so sweet to my friends and everyone there that day. super cool chick! i love meeting successful people who are genuinely good people at heart. it’s inspiring. oh yeah, and if you were curious about what it would feel like to have your picture taken with nicole kidman ….well, it’s pretty much the most humbling experience ever because she’s so breathtakingly beautiful ….so that was fun haha!

alright, well i am off to bed. i have a show here in boston tomorrow (or technically today :) and i need to get some sleep. see y’all! oh and i just love freakin boston man! after seven years of touring here and visting, it is still one of my favorite places ever! maybe not in the winter but definitely the other 3 seasons :)

Kelly :)
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
Kanye West
September 14, 2009

Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like shit. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an asshole…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC :)
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
Diva's
September 19, 2009

So, Melissa Etheridge is so cool first off, but her voice is absolutely incredible!! I’m so happy I asked her to sing on the show with me and I’m even more happy that she said yes and I got to perform with her! It was one of my favorite moments of the year…she’s such a class act and rad as can be!

I also got to meet Adele for the first time and she’s so freaking adorable and sings like an angel! India Arie was really nice and it was pretty much amazing that I got to see her and Sheryl both perform last night because I’m a huge fan of both and had never seen them live before! I knew I’d have fun at the show, but I didn’t think I’d have THAT much fun ha! All the girls on the show are pretty much the opposite of ‘diva’. They were way too nice and friendly and everyone was having a great time! We’re all different but it made for a very eclectic and exciting show! I was super proud to share the stage with such classy girls!

Although we just finished a tour, I’m back in rehearsals for my upcoming fall tour haha! No rest for the weary :) We’re actually all pretty pumped about it because we’re adding different songs and we just built an entire stage for this specific tour, woohoo! We’re also doing a pre-show party too so we’re all learning songs for that as well. I’ll be singing some covers by artists I like and some unreleased songs which will be fun.

Off to bed, later

KC :)
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
Merry Christmas!!
December 25, 2009

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say hello and hope y’all are having a great Christmas :) So far my day has consisted of feeding and watering horses, slipping on my butt in A LOT of mud (thanks to all the pretty snow that came our way and then turned to crappy slush), playing with my dogs, opening some awesome presents from family and friends, and getting beat by my 7 year old nephew at the game Sorry ….very embarrassing, yet a reality. We just finished up my tour here in the U.S., in New Orleans (had an incredible end of tour party there, thank you New Orleans), and had an awesome tour run here in the states! I love my band and crew! They work so hard and are amazing people! I recorded a christmas song for my mom during the last show, for one of her presents this year, and it turned out alright so I’m gonna try and post it for y’all. I sang “I’ll be home for Christmas” and it’s not too bad so I thought y’all might want to have it since I don’t have a christmas cd or anything. Hopefully my internet works long enough out here in the sticks for me to be able to post it. I have come to the conclusion that I pissed off the internet gods and they hate me so we’ll see what happens :) Thanks for all the support this year! Without y’all I wouldn’t get to do what I love ….which would suck.

Sincerely,

(the girl who loves run-on sentences :) KC
一年多以前 Faerie0975 said…
Scott Borchetta
February 4, 2010

Wow …..Dear Scott Borchetta,

I understand defending your artist obviously because I have done the same in the past for artists I like, including Taylor, so you might see why its upsetting to read you attacking American Idol for producing simply vocalists that hit ‘the high notes’. Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well. Every artist has a bad performance or two and that is understandable, but throwing blame will not make the situation at hand any better. I have been criticized left and right for having shaky performances before (and they were shaky) and what my manager or label executives say to me and the public is “I’ll kick butt next time” or “every performance isn’t going to be perfect” ……I bring this up because you should take a lesson from these people and instead of lashing out at other artists (that in your ‘humble’ opinion lack true artistry), you should simply take a breath and realize that sometimes things won’t go according to plan or work out and that’s okay.

Sincerely,

One of those contestants from American Idol who only made it because of her high notes ;)