K-ON! What are 你 going to expect in the upcomin K-ON movie?

Kogami posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 06:28AM
well,I want to see how's the senpai's (Yui,Mio,Ritsu & Mugi) life in their college,and how Azunyan run the club with Ui and Jun-chan. X3

but I also want to see them in Budokan in the movie and so many things to expect!!!! XD

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!

PS: for more information of K-ON movie, visit here :D
link

well,I want to see how's the senpai's (Yui,Mio,Ritsu & Mugi) life in their college,and how Azunyan ru

K-ON! 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 araruh said…
Is the k-on have season 3?
一年多以前 Kogami said…
angelic
k-on will have a movie....
一年多以前 Mioakiyama17 said…
big smile
I want to see Mio, Yui, Ritsu and Mugi college in new Keion Bu.E see Azusa,Ui and Jun in school, trying to get new members to the Keiongaku! Oh surely going to be awesome!
一年多以前 kinakomochi said…
wink
I think the movie will show them a little more grown up, so then their music should be a little more grown-up, too! Can't wait to see them, esp Ritsu and Yui... because they seem to be the ones who'll look most different, as adults. Maybe even sexy, woo... (^- ^ )
一年多以前 aisaka-taiga said…
wanna see them compete with other bands in clubs and at the end they will play in the festival!
一年多以前 Ton_Chan said…
big smile
I wish season 3 to come. wanna also see then perform in Budokan with other bands
一年多以前 knocktimerico said…
Too be honest, I don't care what happens in either the movie, or season 3 (if they make one) because no matter what, I'm still going to watch it and I'm still going to love it more than I should ^_^
一年多以前 Kogami said…
Oh yeah,I want to see Sumire in the movie!!! XD
一年多以前 3ASV89 said…
smile
I want to watch the movie.
一年多以前 asrafanime said…
cool
I think it will be really2 good!! xD Watch this :D
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
you mean when they went to london or a new one this 2013? i already watched k-on movie (when they went to london with azusa)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 CandyforniaGurl said…
@alinah Yes, they're talking about the only movie, the one where they went to London. And you could also check the date this forum was started so you could know.
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
oh sorry didnt notice that and tnx. that movie was great!
一年多以前 blackpanther666 said…
heart
I really enjoyed this movie! I hope there will another K-On movie!!! XD