雅各布·布莱克 When?

Heidi42 posted on Jan 25, 2008 at 05:16PM
When did you first start to like jacob? Twilight New Moon or Eclipse?

Well i didnt really know him in Twilight but at the beach he sounded great to begin with, so i would say New Moon... he was so sweet except when he first turned into a werewolf but he had an excuse... and then in Eclipse i loved hime even more and was REALLY sad when he ran away at the end!

雅各布·布莱克 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 layla_14 said…
i liked jacob from twilight even though we didn't really know anything about him, i really liked the sound of him but i fell in love with him in new moon and ever since then i've been in love with him.
一年多以前 iluvtheoc3000 said…
in Twlight... i thought he was adorable.. the way that he liked Bella and the way he acted... but OMG in New Moon i fell in love... i couldnt believe Jacob was so perfect...i thought that i loved Edward but i was so wrong... Jacob just made life better...
一年多以前 chocolate-bear said…
During Twilight i was more of an Edward fan ( i know i know, tisk tisk. ;p ), and didnt really think that Jacob would be an important character. But in New Moon i began to love him. In New Moon he became my favourite character and i seriously felt bad for him when Bella went to save Edward. :(
Then in Eclipse i started to have a bit of an obsession. I absolutely adored him, and i loved how he had much more of a story in Eclipse.
一年多以前 Heidi42 said…
Don't worry i was an edward fan too... but i did the same thing... when edward left i turned into a Jacob fan... and hes even an exciting character not normal human... lol
一年多以前 jacob4ever57 said…
Same here chocolate-bear! I am way too obsessed with him! My friends are getting really annoyed about it because they are all Edward fans and hate Jacob! (i know but i luv them anyway despite their faults!)
一年多以前 jacob4ever57 said…
oo and i started liking him when...well actually after i read all 3 books because i was trying to decide who i liked more edward or of course jacob! and obviously i picked jake
一年多以前 pink_martini2 said…
In New Moon. I was converted after the second book. It was enough. :)

Not that I don't like Edward. I just like Jacob more.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cheergeek said…
Don't hate me but.. I found him kind of annoying in Twilight. And I heard that not a lot of people liked him when they read New Moon.
But when I read New Moon, I fell in love with Him. I thought he was ADORABLE, and FUNNY! I got really used to Jake, and then I was a bit angry when Edward came back.

But now when I reread Twilight, I get excited when Jake comes up!
last edited 一年多以前