雅各布·布莱克 I am way too OBSESSED!!

iluvtheoc3000 posted on Nov 07, 2007 at 12:23AM
ok im a senoir in high school... and i've been planning a trip to Forks, Washington!! yah.. but it gets worse... and im NOT EVEN KIDDING... im going to hang out in the woods for a couple hours shouting "Jacob Black!! at the top of my lungs... im going to feel so stupid... but damn i just have to TRY!!

How big of a fan are you?? ok like what is the craziest thing you'd do??

雅各布·布莱克 16 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 imprint-on-me said…
I'm a huge fan, I've wanted to go to Forks. to see what it's like. but I'm not sure I'd wander around in the woods. lol
一年多以前 iluvtheoc3000 said…
i know its weird and i would feel retarded but i feel but omg... it will be one hell of a fanatic story to tell
aha. that's true
一年多以前 chocolate-bear said…
Baha. I havent done that many crazy things, but ive also wanted to go to Forks on Bellas birthday (sept. 13th which is also apparently Stephenie Meyer day there). i really want to name my kid Jacob now, and ive searched for like, all the Jacobs at my school but sadly they are all weirdos. Too bad, i'll keep looking though.
lol... i call my boyfreind JB (Jacob Blacks initials)... and those arnt even HIS initials... its so funny
aha, lol. I think you might be just a little bit too obsessed, but then again, can you ever be obsessed enough :P
一年多以前 gracie08 said…
we can't. lol :D in the end, we will probably never find guys as great as the ones in our heads, lol. i've come to except that fact. ~sigh~

but jacob's great! he's enough! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
一年多以前 chocolate-bear said…
Lol, of course hes enough. Us and our silly little dreams.
-sigh-
If only...if only.
Too true. Eeks, reading over this, we sound soooo pathetic. lol. oh well. I mean honestly it's Jacob freaking Black :D
i know i was reading all the comments and i was like "damn we dorks..." but its ok... i love it... i think its funny
yeah, I think it's funny too. :P
一年多以前 gracie08 said…
moi three! :)
一年多以前 chelsea21 said…
i am also obsessed. my auntie lives in forks. n every summer she asks if i want to cum up n i always deny bcuz she is sort of a nut case. but once i read the books i told my aunt i want to cum up. n i went on the internet to look up werewolves n i found out this way to turn into one. u go to a stream that a pack wolves drank from n drink out of it. n i told my mom i was going to go n do it. it sounds crazy i kno. but i want to b a werewolf. n iluvtheoc3000 i dont think thats crazy at all.
一年多以前 kitty4eva said…
I am going to forks next summer with one of my friends. We are gonna go to all places that are truly in forks. My friend and I can't wait! We are planning a lot!
一年多以前 walker93 said…
It seems like Forks is turning into a major tourist attraction. People are going to be around in the woods yelling, and random teenagers drinking stream water. So much for Forks being a small quiet town.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jacob4ever57 said…
That's soo cool give him my # if u run into him!!
lol jk