雅各布·布莱克 Mrs. Black?

Bandgeek_XP posted on May 05, 2008 at 12:57AM
Has anyone ever heard of Jacob's mom? And was Billy ever imprinted on or did he imprint at all? Ok, Ok I know what your thinking "what a sutpid topic" but With all this waiting for the movie and the book little questions like this will come up. Right?

雅各布·布莱克 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 jacob4ever57 said…
Wow you know i never thought of that! Who is Jake's mom? i don't really know i'll try to look into that and check it out! i'll mail u if i find anything on it! ;)
一年多以前 pink_martini2 said…
I wonder if we'll ever get to see the rest of the black family.

I'm hoping if Jake is a small narrator in the 4th book we'll get that chance.
一年多以前 kctjohnson said…
Yeah.... we've never read about Jacob's mom, have we?? I wonder why we never thought about this before!
一年多以前 kctjohnson said…
OK just a follow up because there was info on Sarah Black (Jacob's mom) and I never knew it was there all along.

According to Stephenie, "She died in an uneventful way. I haven’t decided exactly how because there’s never been a need to set it in stone for the story (not everything is determined, despite what some think...."

I dunno... it's so ironic that there was apparently nothing special about her. I was hoping that she'd play some kind of role in BD (yes, she's dead but it doesn't mean she still can't affect Jacob *LOL*)
一年多以前 jacob4ever57 said…
wow thanks kctjohnson that helps but i still wanna know what caused her death i hope she tells us that in breaking dawn!
一年多以前 pink_martini2 said…
I'd like to see if her death would had affected Jake and the family in some way. Unless she died when they were very young.
一年多以前 Rhianna1 said…
wow i never thought about it but i wonder weather sarah was a quilute