雅各布·布莱克 Talks on Leah imprinting on Jacob

kctjohnson posted on Mar 04, 2008 at 10:52PM
There have been interesting discussions on the possibility of Leah having imprinted on Jacob when she phased. One person brought up the fact that Leah, who'd been a minor character, was suddenly getting "bigger parts" towards the end of Eclipse, and then in the epilogue, she was spent quite a bit of time talking to Jacob. It kinda explains her "snippiness" - I mean to imprint on someone who's obviously in love with someone else? Jacob didn't like seeing how the rest of the pack saw him, which is "pity" I would suppose. They must pity Leah too - if this theory holds water, she could very well be alone for the rest of her life (or until Jacob needs a life partner). As long as he only needs a friend, that's what Leah would become - like his best friend. What do you guys think of the theory of Leah having imprinted on Jacob?

雅各布·布莱克 21 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 iluvtheoc3000 said…
it cant be true... i mean... he would KNOW if she did... becuase they can hear each others thoughts when they're turned!! not just that if she imprinted she would be perfect for him.. not get on his nerves... she wouls win him over with her attention and affection for him... IF she did then he would go for Bella still!! IT CANT BE!! PLEASE OTHERS TELL ME IF IM WRONG... BUT TO ME IT MAKES NO SENSE!!
一年多以前 Heidi42 said…
i hope not... i was hoping they would bring in a new character... actually... no now that i hear it i dont think thats wut i want anymore but not leah... idk they arent good together... i think
一年多以前 kctjohnson said…
The thing about "imprinting" though is that it's not necessarily 'romantic'. Since Jacob is in love with Bella, what he needs is a friend, so IF Leah imprinted on Jacob, she would then be content to be his friend. Basically, the imprinter (werewolf) would be happy to be whatever the imprintee wants or needs. We gotta remember that "imprint" does not mean "fall in love with" (in a romantic sense).
一年多以前 Labradoodle said…
Surely if she has imprinted on him, he should have imprinted on her? And that hasn't happened... And I'm fairly certain Stephenie Meyer has directly said no to a question like this in one of her interviews.

Hopefully =D
一年多以前 kctjohnson said…
Mmm... unfortunately there's no guarantee that the other person (ahem... werewolf) will imprint right back *LOL*
一年多以前 layla_14 said…
no i don't think leah has imprinted on jake, i mean did you read the book? leah was getting on jake nerves and i'm hoping that they will bring some new girl so that jacob could imprint on her.
一年多以前 anika_jj said…
no way, jake will get a prettier girl better than bella who took him 4 granted i think he will imprint on a prettier girl who will be new
一年多以前 jacobs_bella said…
i hope not i mean omg......ahhhhh don't do it
一年多以前 twilightgrl123 said…
how could she have? jake would know. and if you imprint on someone arnt you supposted to be wat ever they need you to be like a friend or a brother like jake said.
一年多以前 chocolate-bear said…
hmm, thats pretty interesting. i hope that she hasnt imprinted on him. they havent talked about a werewolf imprinting on a werewolf. its usually a werewolf who imprints on a human and the human just feels, a sort of connection with him/her. And isnt Leah the first ever female werewolf? it might be different for her. there are a lot of loose ends on that theory.
一年多以前 cowgirlfromhell said…
As long as he doesn't like her it's ok.
一年多以前 walker93 said…
If she had imprinted on him, she's supposed to be whatever he needs. With that said, how could she have imprinted on him if she's annoying the crap out of him and just pissing him off more? That's just my theory on it though.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 chelsea21 said…
i brought it up once. i personally think bcuz she was w/ him n how her attitude towards him could mean she imprinted on him. or maybe that he imprinted on her but he doesnt want to know it.
一年多以前 jacob4ever57 said…
SHE BETTER NOT HAVE!!!!! and iluvtheoc3000 is right he would've know about it because he would be able to hear her thoughts!!
一年多以前 Emetelai said…
you are also forgetting that jared imprinted with kim even after being with her for a long time and then they finally "saw" each other. Jakes been so preoccupied with bella and leahs been so preoccupied with sam, its possible they haven't seen each other. the hints of leah getting closer to jake might simply mean her obsession with sam is lessening and she is starting to notice him...
but they haven't yet imprinted with each other.
I don't think meyer would have included her there if she didn't serve a larger purpose.
I def. like leah/jacob. they've got the hate relationship/jealousy connection down. almost like lily/james from harry potter.
一年多以前 Emetelai said…
meyer hasn't said anything about jake/leah at all. but she has clearly stated that jake has not and will not imprint on bella. Its too late for a new girl character to be introduced properly for such a main character. it doesn't make sense.
the other possibility is she won't introduce jake to any other relationship.
一年多以前 quartz said…
sorry to brust your people's bubble but jake is going ture vam!

i bet you anything
一年多以前 pink_martini2 said…
I hope he imprints on a vamp. he he I that would be a new "love story" that'll be epic. Then again, I wonder what the rules are about imprinting on the undead.

Anywho, I don't think Leah had imprinted on Jake, in Eclipse at least. They would have all known. Remember, they can read each other's minds and feel each other's emotions?

一年多以前 Rhianna1 said…
Leah excuse me while i puke. It's not right!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 Virjo said…
Leah is 19, isn't Jake 16? Gross!!!
一年多以前 kateliness2 said…
I'm *so* glad he didn't. I don't like Leah at all. I'm not a huge Nessie/Imprinting fan either, but it's better than Leah.

I'm sorry, but nothing gives you right right to make people feel worse about a broken heart. Nothing.