Jack and Kate Jater's Best 图标 Of The Week [ROUND 2]

sarahemily2828 posted on Mar 02, 2010 at 02:24AM
So Jisters I saw this game on a few other spots and thought it could be fun and another way to get us all together and involved with our favourite couple. I will post a random scene (or a totally different theme) and you have to make the icon that BEST relates to that scene. Making them your self is always time consuming, but could be so much fun :)

Okay so it has been decided that every Sunday, a new theme will be posted. The pick will be open for 7 days to be fair, and it gives you plenty of time to get your next submission in! :)

RULES!
Now the winner of each week will get the chance to pick the next theme that way many people get the chance to share their favourite scenes :)
BUT, you can not add the same icon twice! If you would like to add the same icon, it has to be done up differently! And you can only have one entry so make it the best! Be Creative and have fun :)

WINNERS!
linkbrucas4ever
link

Round 3
last edited on May 03, 2010 at 02:25AM

Jack and Kate 17 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 shannon9396 said…
kiss
I like the idea very much!!!!! I can hardly wait!
一年多以前 backtoblack said…
I love the idea!:P
一年多以前 Emm_xD said…
big smile
awesome! :D
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
GREAT!
But I think making the icons ourselves should be mandatory. :)

What's the point in having the contest if we just find the icons?
一年多以前 sarahemily2828 said…
I can definitly make them mandatory! I thought maybe giving people that chance to have an option would be a good idea, but making our own will be more fun :)

Thanks Nat!
ROUND 1
A Jate Wedding :)

Sorry about posting this a day early but I will not be able to get on tomorrow. I will also not be on for a week starting march 13th til march 19th, so I will make a pick with these posts on the 20th when I get back :)
last edited 一年多以前
 <u><b>ROUND 1</b></u> A Jate Wedding :) Sorry about posting this a 日 early but I will not be ab
一年多以前 AKnetsirk said…
heart
This is a great idea!:D Sorry if this is super obvious, but where do we send them in to?
Post them in your comment here! :)
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Jate wedding :D
 Jate wedding :D
一年多以前 AKnetsirk said…
Here's mine! (:
 Here's mine! (:
ROUND 2
First Meeting

<u><b>ROUND 2</b></u> First Meeting
一年多以前 shannon9396 said…
heart
Here it is!
 Here it is!
一年多以前 Emm_xD said…
here's mine :)
 here's mine :)
一年多以前 willow96 said…
smile
Mine!
 Mine!
一年多以前 frsbg said…
what's the next theme Sarah!? I'll try to make an icon for the nex round! ;P
ROUND 3
The Story : This can be when Jack first told the story to Kate, or when Kate retold him the story during the surgery.
 <b><u>ROUND 3</u></b> The Story : This can be when Jack first told the story to Kate, 或者 when Kate r
Sorry pipa that it toook me so long! Here you go :)