Invader Zim FanCharacters RP: Ask Jones Johnson

TurtleShroom posted on Oct 09, 2010 at 05:12PM
I might as well give roleplaying a shot. :)

A while back, I created an Invader Zim Original Character by the name of "Jones Johnson". For those who can not recall him, I have provided a link.

The game is simple, and, of course, it's an in-character roleplay. You ask Jones a question, and he will answer. As for all of you Irkens out there, you'd better ask in disguise. He is unaware of the alien presence.

link

Invader Zim FanCharacters 23 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 InvaderStickly said…
ETIR: *gets in wolf disguise* ARE U AWARE OF ALIEN EXISTENCE?! HUH?! HUH?!

Licky: OMG talking kitty! :D

ETIR: its a disguise, licky -.-

Licky: o, ok
一年多以前 TurtleShroom said…
* Jones looks for the source of the voice, not noticing the wolf hiding in the background. *

Jones: ......aliens? Uh, no ma'am, I don't really believe in such things. This being said, I have noticed an influx of new students that wear their backpacks all day and all the time. That fad is alien to me.

(OOC: Don't reveal the existance of aliens or talking animals to Jones. Part of his character is that he is unaware.)
ETIR: im a dude. im not sure WHAT licky is though

Licky: HI THERE! IMA LICKY! AH!!
一年多以前 Diblover111 said…
Alana: What are your beliefs in aliens? Would you believe there ARE other creatures out in space? If there were, would you want there to be universal peace? Wouldn't universal peace be a wonder ful thing? Would you fight for universal peace? Great... does it sound like I'm taking a survey? O.O
一年多以前 InvaderJet said…
Jet: *puts on desguise* O.O random but..how would you conquer the world if you wanted to? Hmm hmm? TELL ME FOOL BOY >:3
一年多以前 Diblover111 said…
(Gary... Jones is a janitor... person...he isn't a boy...)
一年多以前 Diblover111 said…
(oh, and CHECK YOUR EMAILS!!)
一年多以前 InvaderJet said…
(lol I know, jet says that to every boy, oh and sorry I iz tryin D: )
一年多以前 Diblover111 said…
(Sorry)
一年多以前 InvaderJet said…
(don't be :3 )
一年多以前 TurtleShroom said…
Jones (to Alana): Madame, while I commend your urge for peace- and what a noble goal it is! -I myself do not believe in aliens. As for fighting for peace... is that not a bit hypocritical?
一年多以前 TurtleShroom said…
Jones (to Jet): First off, sir, I am a grown man of over forty years. Secondly, no, I would not seek world domination. I don't have the need to rule. Contrary to how I look, my crown isn't of royalty... anymore. This is a Johnson family relic, passed down for generations and hundreds of years. My family DID rule a small country in the 1500s for about thirty years, but that is history. The country was long invaded and annexed. No, I like my job of counseling to children and my position on the town's Board of Censors. It's a shame, though, that I can't get Miss Bitters fired. She breaks far too many rules in my book...
一年多以前 invadermoon said…
Moon: Do you belive in aliens?
Princapil: *fires Ms. Bitters*
一年多以前 TurtleShroom said…
smile
(OOC: Miss Bitters can't be fired.)
一年多以前 TurtleShroom said…
Jones (to Moon): No ma'am, I personally do not. However, if you do, then I respect your belief on that. If you believe, though, I know a young boy who could use your words of like-minded belief. Poor Dib Membrane, his big head is always consumed by thoughts of extraterrestrials. I can't seem to calm him about it.
一年多以前 invadermoon said…
Moon: Well, *takes off disguise* Do you belive in aliens now? *smirks*
Students: AHHHHHHH!!!
一年多以前 zgfangrl said…
Claire: ms bitters has NEVER obeyed the rules! She hung from the ceiling once! But I swore I would light her on fire.
一年多以前 TurtleShroom said…
* Jones Johnson, upon seeing Moon rip off her face, falls backwards to the floor before he could see what Moon looked like underneath. With a mighty thud, he hits the tiled floor and lets go of his staff. The crown on his head clanks to the floor and rolls a bit before stopping. *

* The Students look at the fallen Jones and then at Moon, and then back at Jones, and back at Moon. Most of them immediately fell into denial, either passing out on their own or shutting their eyes and/or rocking back and forth trying to get the image of a kid ripping her face off out of their minds. *
一年多以前 invadermoon said…
Moon: >:3 *looks at the kids then Dib* WTF I HE DOING HERE!?!
Dib: PROOOFFFF!!!!
stickly: *punches dib* THERE! ALIEN FISTS! HAPPY ENOUGH, PIPSQUEAK?! man im sick of this frikin alien talk -.-
一年多以前 TurtleShroom said…
Dib: SEE? SEE?! ALIENS! I'M NOT CRAZY!

* Dib looked around the room, but every non-alien was passed out or in insane denial. He slapped his hand upon his huge forehead. *

Dib: PROOF!
一年多以前 TurtleShroom said…
big smile
(OOC: Moon, swearing aside, having Dib screech "PROOOF!!" was hilarious.)
一年多以前 invadermoon said…
Thanks!