Invader Zim FanCharacters Hey....

InvaderJet posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 01:24AM
Umm... I was listening to this song: link and now it reminds me of Kaylee... none of yall know her... but i thought i could share this with you...

Kaylee was my best friend and I really liked her...she spent the night at my house every
weekend, we went to school together, and we spent our childish years together... Then one day I went to her door to see if she come play outside... Her mother opened the door and told me this exactly: "Im sorry, but Kaylee was in an accident." Days passed by... crying before i went to bed... knowing that Kaylee was dead was heart breaking... I didnt know what to do... im not even sure if shes a Christian... I hope the Lord saved her... It all just so confusing... I am still confused of it all...
Thank You for listening to me blab all about myself >.>

Invader Zim FanCharacters 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 zgfangrl said…
Jet I'm sure she's in a better place now. Whatever religion she was I'm sure she is resting in her perfect afterlife. I will make sure the god and goddess bless her soul.
一年多以前 invadermoon said…
Oh father of us all will you please God bless her soul.We all love you please just do 1 favor god bless her please. Amen.
一年多以前 silvaria_fan23 said…
Aww Hope She Is With God God Bless.Amen <:)
一年多以前 zgfangrl said…
just so you know jet in honor of her i wore a goddess ribbon :') and i will for the whole week