Invader Zim FanCharacters IZOC summer dance!!

Diblover111 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 04:45PM
It's here!! Please no fighting, or I WILL report you!! you can also have the dance in chat. Please have fun, and enjoy your dates!!

Invader Zim FanCharacters 167 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 167

一年多以前 silvaria_fan23 said…
YAY!!!!!!!
一年多以前 nigahigarocks98 said…
big smile
YES!!!!
一年多以前 lola641 said…
YAY!

Miz:*Wearing a long green dress*
一年多以前 Diblover111 said…
Kierra: Hello, Miz.
Saber: Oren.....*jumps out of the darkness into his arms* I missed you!

(she is wearing a red dress with a black bow on the back. Her spikes are there, fishnet stockings and gloves, a black goth tiara, and all the usual, otherwise)
一年多以前 Solo28 said…
smile
Zero walks in wearing his disguise and a black tuxedo with a light green tie.

Zero: I'm here.
smile
Saber: *goes near the bloodtini bar* Hey, Zero.
一年多以前 invadermoon said…
Moon: *Comes in wearing a purple dress with purple high heels a bow on her anntena and a neckalace with Moon on the picture* Hey guys!
smile
Saber: Moon! You look great! *huggles!* Who are you here with?
一年多以前 invadermoon said…
smile
Moon: Thanks!*Hugs* Im here with Max.
一年多以前 Diblover111 said…
Kierra: Oh, Zero, I'm glad you're here. *blushes*

Oren: Hello, Saber! *kisses*
一年多以前 spongebobfan98 said…
Zar: *In a sky blue dress with a white bow tied around on the back. She is wearing silver diamond studded high heels, a gold necklace, a charm bracelet, and her usual crown that she always wears* (Talking to herself) I really hope Zag gets to come. He can find a way out of jail, Right?......Right?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wolfy123 said…
smile
Cynthia:*comes in wearing a lavender dress and heels she wears a bow with lavender spots on it, plus she is wearing mascara and has a star necklace and has a stars on the end of her anntenas* hey jake *takes hand* wanna get some punch?
Jake:*wearing a black tux with a blue tie and has black boots*uh.. uh...*twitches and then shakes head* s-sure!*walks over to table and then sighs* <whispers to self> okay i can make it thorugh this night.

Sakura:*Formed as a normal SIR with a star neclace* ready blackout?
Blackout:y-yeah <sweat drop> *walks with sakura to a table

一年多以前 invadermoon said…
Moon: Oh i forgot something ill be right back! and Zar. Zag is out of jail! hes at the door right there! *Walks out the door*
一年多以前 invadermoon said…
sad
Luma: *Sitting alone* Hmmmmmmmm..... *Thinks* I need a date.....
last edited 一年多以前
heart
Saber: *kisses back* Oren! :D I missed you. Let's dance...or...something ^_^
Zar: zag? You're okay!
Zag: *wearing a black tuxedo and a sky blue tie to match zar's dress, and with black shoes* I would never miss a chance to see you. And I'm glad I didn't because you look beautiful.
Zar: *blushes* thank you. You clean up good.
Lil (zag's sir): *wearing a pink dress and black converse sneakers with a pink bow in her hair* Hi ERMyyyyyy! You look handsome!!!
ERM (zar's sir): haha thaaaaaaaank yooooouuuuu!!!!! You look preeeeeeeeetyyy!!!!

Lil: yay! Lers dance!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lola641 said…
Noah, Grimm, Z, and Cad:*Walk in wearing the same kind of Tux, just in differnt colors*

Miz:*Waves to Noah*"Noah!"
一年多以前 silvaria_fan23 said…
big smile
Rubii: *Comes In With A Black Dress With White Polkadots And A Black Bow With A White Smiley Face / She Is Wearing Eye Liner And Wearing Flat Heels/And Wearing A Skeleton Necklace* Ehehe Hey Guys *Blushes*
Demon: *Comes In With a Tuxedo ( A Tuxedo Just Like Jack's From NightMare Before Christmas)And Black Shoes) Hii Alia And People :)
Max: *Comes In With A Black Jacket With A White Shirt Inside/With White Jeans And Black Shoes* Hello Moon!
Erick: ( Comes In With A Tuxedo And Black Jeans And Black Converse) Hello Ladies And Gentelmans >:3
EmoNess: (Comes In With White Sparklie Dress Qith White Bow and White Gloves) HII!!!Whits Up Guys
Rubii: Nuthin!^_^
Maliry:(With A Black And Red Dress With A Bow With Spikes On It And Goth MakeUp) Oh Hii Guys ^///^
big smile
Saber: Ohmigod Rubii you look great!!! ^3^

Spyke: *sigh*...

Kai: Hi, Spyke.

Spyke: *looks up and sees a SIR wearing a blue and purple dress, bows, and gems* Uh...hi! *blush*

Kai: I'm Kai, Azailia's SIR. Would you like to dance?

Spyke: HELL YEA!!!! *takes her on the dance floor and starts dancing really wild*
Zar: Oh hey guys!

Zag: So Zar.....you wanna dance?

Zar: Sure *Walking past Moon and Saber* Wow you guys look great! *Hugs them both before she gets on the dance floor with Zag*

ERM: *Picks up Lil with his hand and sets her down on the dance floor* Dancin' Time!

Lil: Okay! *Hugs ERM then dances with him like crazy*
一年多以前 invaderliz77 said…
*Liz and Zaps walk in*
Liz: *Wearing Blue dress with high heels* Hey guys sorry were late!

Zaps: wearing a tuxedo* H-hi!

Bebe: (Liz's SIR)*wearing a rainbow colored bow on her antenae* Weehooo!

Bella: (Liz's OTHER SIR) *wearing pink bows on both antenaes* .......

Bailey: *walks in wearing tux* ...........hi
一年多以前 lola641 said…
Miz:*Slow dancing with Noah*
一年多以前 invaderliz77 said…
Zaps: Liz...will you dance with me?

Liz: Sure.

*They start to dance*
一年多以前 lola641 said…
Miz:*Put her head on Noah chest*

Noah:*Blushes*
一年多以前 dex3fan475966 said…
Rigo: I should destroy everyone!

Mechachino: I will take over the world!.....with yummy caffiene!
一年多以前 invaderliz77 said…
*Liz stops dancing with Zaps*

Liz: What are you talking about?
一年多以前 InvaderStorm said…
Me: Hi everyone! I'm late, but I made it! *comes in wearing a very short tube dress with black and white stripes, and spikes all over, and waves at Miz* How is everyone?
Zar: *Slow dances with Zag* Zag, you're a great friend and one of the nicest guys I'v ever met. I'm sure you could get any girl you wanted.

Zag: That's great because I like a girl here.

Zar: *A little sad* Oh, who?

Zag: Well she's smart, beautiful, a great dancer, she has a good sense of humor, and she's a great friend.

Zar: *Putting her hands down from Zag's back and looking like she's ready to cry* Well from what you say about her I'm sure you guys would be great together....*About to walk away*

Zag: *Grabs her shoulder* I'm talking about you

Zar: *With a huge smile* Really?

Zag: Of course! Listen Zar, I've had a lot of girlfriends, I'll admit that, but even thought you aren't my girlfriend you're the only girl I ever really cared about.

Zar: That's really sweet. But what do we do now?

Zag: Dance?

Zar: *Smiles* I'd love to
一年多以前 lola641 said…
Miz:*Waves back*"I love you Noah...<3"
Zena: sorry! rigo is insane! just shut up you two!

Rigo: neva! I AM RIGO! FUTURE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!

Flir:........you look stoopid!(it's supposed to be misspelled)
一年多以前 InvaderStorm said…
Me: Rigo, give it a rest already! It's a dance! Let loose from all that "rule the universe" stuff. Ok? For all our sakes!!!!
last edited 一年多以前
Saber: Hell no, Rigo!! I'm supposed to eat you all, but I choose not to! Only random people are eaten by me.
Mechachino: ummmmm... are there any cupcakes here?

Flir: I dunno! but I got's a piggymonkey.

Zena: ugh... meh i'm gonna go dance by myself

*zena leaves to go to the dance floor*

Flir:hmm........ i wanna taco!
一年多以前 InvaderStorm said…
Me: Umm, guys? Are humans allowed here? I see one at the door...*points to random person at the door*
Zena: AHHH! KILL IT!

Flir: ummmmm i may be stoopid but I knows that humans ares alloweds....I thinks....
一年多以前 lola641 said…
Miz:"Guys, my date is human..."

Noah:*Hiding behind Miz*
mischievous
Saber: Oooh, a human! I'm gonna go kill him! *walks toward door*
一年多以前 invaderliz77 said…
Liz: Umm, Bailey's Human too *Points at Bailey*

Bailey: Whuuu?!?! *Faints*
Rigo:AHHHHHHH! TO MANY HUMANS! KILL THEM!!!!!

Zena: shut up!your scaring the earthlings! besides, I'm half human!so that makes you half human! so shut up!!!!!!!
一年多以前 InvaderStorm said…
Me: Why are there so many humans?!?!? Riko is right!!!!!Welll, have fun with that random person, Saber. Bring me some blood back! And Noah...why are you even here??? Did Mizzie invite you or somethin?
last edited 一年多以前
mischievous
Saber: Phhh, my blood, MINE!!!!!! *kills the guy and drinks blood as she walks back in the dance, holding a dead guy* Mmmm...tastes like...*silence*...a dead guy! *eats him*
一年多以前 invaderliz77 said…
Liz: Wow Bailey's passed out! I better try to wake him up.... *Slaps Bailey in the face* Wake up!!!
一年多以前 InvaderStorm said…
Me: SABER! You didn't save me any....grr....I CALL THE NEXT ONE!!! *sees random eperson at door and murders them and makes bloodtinis* Bloodtini, anyone?
一年多以前 invaderliz77 said…
mischievous
Liz: OOH!! MEE!!!
一年多以前 InvaderStorm said…
Me: Okey! *hands you a bloodtini* To the fresh kill!
一年多以前 invaderliz77 said…
Liz: Thanks!!
一年多以前 invadermoon said…
Lizzy: Where's Erick?
一年多以前 invaderliz77 said…
Liz: He's here somewhere!
一年多以前 InvaderStorm said…
Me: Who's Erick?