Invader Zim FanCharacters CONTEST READ CONTEST!!

invaderzimrox posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 02:31PM
Enter or be terminated!! I wanna see who can draw (on paint or on paper) my 3 OC's the best! Their names are Keysha, Riz, and Zoe. (Feel free to add any other of my characters in there-Kay, Mik, Mint, Miz, or Jag-but if you wanna add them, visit my photo gallery) Anyhow, so here-let me explain.

Keysha-Bright, neon green eyes and a bright neon dress, with darker green shoulder and collar parts, a neon pink heart on the middle of her dress, black boots and gloves, curled antennae, (slightly curled) with yellow hoop earrings on both antennae, neon green PAK. Two lashes.

Zoe-Neon pink eyes, dress, light pink shoulders and collar parts, a light pink gem on her dress, light pink tights, black boots and gloves, very curly antennae, with orange triangle earrings, two lashes. Light pink PAK.

Riz-Cyan blue eyes, and dress, light cyan blue shoulders and collar parts, black boots with two spikes at the top, black tights, cyan PAK, two lashes, slightly curled antennae, neon pink bow with bell in the middle, placed on left antennae.

GO FOR IT!!! (Sorry, I dont have an exact pic, so I had to explain them in order to get all the detals in place.)

Invader Zim FanCharacters 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 irkeninvadermay said…
OOOOO!!!!!! ill have to finicsh wolfy123 contest first but ill get to it! hopefuly....
一年多以前 invaderzimrox said…
yay! i really hope u have time for it...cuz UR LIKE, AWESOME AT DRAWING!!
一年多以前 wolfy123 said…
smile
i guess ill give it a try
yay! thank you! and has fun!!
一年多以前 wolfy123 said…
laugh
link HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :3
ill get mine posted tonight :)
i went by some of the pics i saw of them. sorry if i messed something up
no irkeninvadermay, you did perfectly ^v^ wolfy123, LOVE IT! i just need a FEW more people to enter, then i can judge the winners, but in my book, everyones gunna be a winner, you'll just be put in places. if there happens to be a tie, then...well...you'll both (or, whatever number of people) will get the reward X3 so if we have a tie, (but thats not likely, since were all unique) you will get the sma e amount of credoit. but there will be only ONE final winner I WILL SEND U A MSSAGE IF UR A WINNER! and u will be alerted if u tie with anyone. you'll also be told if ur final winner! YAAAAY MY FINGERS HURT NOW!!
一年多以前 wolfy123 said…
i messed up on riz(theres not suppose to have a heart on chest)