Inkheart Series Dustfinger

Little-Renesmee posted on Nov 26, 2008 at 08:16PM
I always thought that Dustfinger would be a little bit younger than he is in the film.

Does anyone else think so too?

Inkheart Series 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 alvinseville said…
not me, i imagined him just as old as he is in the movie
一年多以前 Little-Renesmee said…
O. I just didnt imagine him like that at all. Must just be me then!
一年多以前 xGeorgie said…
Haven't seen the film... but when I think of Dustfinger I imagine a middle aged man... so
一年多以前 MixMatch94 said…
I think that is what I thought Dustfinger would look like.
一年多以前 11kia said…
hmmm
in the b00k didnt he have red hair?????
一年多以前 khsloveducks said…
Yea, he did. I thought that he was the right age. I mean, he has a teenage daughter!
一年多以前 disney505218 said…
smile
I didn't really think he looked like what I imagined him, but, then again, I didn''t have a clear picture in my head. I just had his essence(awesomeness mostly!)
一年多以前 CrissmyAngel said…
I think he was just about perfect in the movie! I actually thought he was the one character that was most like how i imagined him from reading the book.
一年多以前 daddiesgirl said…
I didn't expect Dustfinger's hair to be that shaggy but other wise he is some what like I expected him to be.
一年多以前 Carriefan said…
blush
I expected him 2 b skinner and I didn't expect him to have blond hair
一年多以前 Crayons said…
smirk
I imagined him to be around that age, but it says he had red hair ;P and with khsloveducks he does have a teenage daughter.
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
big smile
i havnt read the book and my sister said that he wasnt the best book to film character, but i thought that he was :D
一年多以前 Cola020 said…
big smile
He looks exactly the way i imagined him
一年多以前 18wanda said…
Well, I pictured Dustfinger soemthing like that, except the hair not being wavy-like. What I was most disappointed in was Farid.(barfing noises)
一年多以前 18wanda said…
Dustfinger was pretty spot on except for the slightly creepy look.