Inheritance Cycle The green dragon.

bookworm101 posted on Nov 11, 2009 at 09:15PM
Who do y'all think the new Rider will be? What do you think the dragon's name will be? Do you think the green dragon will be good or bad? Here, I'll start:

I think the rider will be Arya, for a few reasons. First, I thought it would be Roran, ya know, like all in the family. But then he went and got married, and now he's gonna be a dad, so that thought went kapoot. And when Eragon first encountered her (when she was awake), he stated how green her eyes were.

I have no idea what his name will be, I'll leave that to y'all.

They'll be good. I'm almost positive.

Inheritance Cycle 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ashesandwine said…
kiss
Ohhhhh I had never thought about it, but now reading your thoughts you have a point! I liked it:)
Lets see what shall happen:)
一年多以前 bookworm101 said…
big smile
Yes! Let us see.... Mwahahahahahah!!!!!
一年多以前 teamalice_0 said…
I agree it might be her, but what if its some random person or Elva?(think thats her name...the one eragon 'blessed')
一年多以前 ApolloPride said…
Hi all, so I think that it might be one of the women in the third book, you know the ones who Angela told their fortunes? For some reason I really do not think that it will be Arya but who really knows??!!
一年多以前 unknownquestion said…
the rider is a mystery to me but im almost positive that the green dragon is from the final egg but just a few pointers read back into brisinger when eragon comes to heal saphira from after an attack from her teacher anyways if you look back it says he stepped on a GREEN EGG FRAGMENT and there was melted rocks nearby they say it hasnt been inhabited for decades i wouldnt think melted rock would take 20 years to harden and the egg fragment that is a clue wouldnt it lose its color after so many years i found this interesting