Inheritance Cycle BRISINGER SPOILERs ( really dont read if 你 haven fished brisingr, it will ruin the book for you..)

babybell posted on Oct 06, 2008 at 06:36PM
discussion on the Brisingr ERAGONS NEWS SWORD, how BROMS ERAGONS FATHER, how ERAGON AND ARYA seem ot have bee getting closer dont you think? OROMIS AND GLAEDERS DEATH and other such topics : )

Inheritance Cycle 12 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 cocacola said…
OMG!!! I think I'll take up the Brom topic...a month or two after I read Eldest I had a suspicion that Brom was his father, after looking into it a bit more I became more sure of it, there was also a lot of foreshadowing like when people always compare Eragon to Brom, I hope Christopher Paolini will write a book that tells more about Brom or manages to fit flashbacks or something into the fourth book...Brom is just BY FAR my favorite character and I would just LOVE to read more about him. (and not in the fanfictions)
一年多以前 swimswamswum said…
Dude, Brom RULESSSS!
一年多以前 huggies said…
Kinda changing topic so sorry for that but the whole Eragon/Arya scenario!! Wow they are deffo getting closer!!! Can't wait to see what happens in the fourth book!! She was totally going to tell him she loved him before he was rushed off!! Ahhhhh
一年多以前 cocacola said…
you're right huggies they do seem a lot closer. I hope they get together, but I don't want it to get too focused on.

btw....is it just me, swimswamswum, and huggies that are active right now?
一年多以前 du_aiedail said…
I liked Eragon and Arya scenes too...but I felt that there was very less part of Arya in the whole book.
一年多以前 martemora15 said…
i hope they get together in the last book
一年多以前 brom_is_da_bomb said…
I had a thought maybe eragon and arya r related. when eragon looked at the memory of brom through saphira (brisingr) brom stats "be careful who u fall in love with" maybe he ment he loved arya's mum. Then maybe in the 4th book eragon finds this out and he is the weeping man on the beach, and murtagh and arya get together
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 babybell said…
"be careful who you fall in love with" was in refernce to him falling in love with Morzan's wife. Not to him falling for the elven Queen.
一年多以前 BookWormy said…
I just want to know when the 4th books coming out. I cant wait! ive been looking forward to it for a long time now.
一年多以前 swimswamswum said…
smile
It'll come ot soon enough.

I think he'll make this love triangle, that will piss me off, with Arya and Nasuada. It seems slightly hinted and the fact that we don't know Nasuada's origins, makes her a canidate (that sounded weird) for the prophecy to possibly come true about her.

But, w/e. I haven't been on in a while. What's up?
一年多以前 Magicuser said…
crying
I WAS SOOO SAD WHEN Glader and Oromis died i spent three hours one morning finishing the book in bed (thats where i do like all my reading) i started on 7:00 am and ended around 10:00 I WAS STARVING when i finish i get up and walk into the kitchen and my moms standing there doing who know what and im standing there crying and asking for breakfast and i couldent tell her any thing the only thing i could tell her is that the book is soooooo sad i was depressed for DAYS!!!
一年多以前 bookworm101 said…
crying
Lol, Magicuser, I did the same thing, but I woke up at nine and continued reading until two... talk about shaky. I came out of my room and my mom sighed and told me I needed to stop reading depressing books.