Human Rights 图标 CONTEST - Human Rights Awareness 月 2011

Cinders posted on Nov 28, 2011 at 02:31AM
This "icontest" will actually be four weeks of mini contests. The winners will be determined by the fanpop community, who will vote for them.

Themes
November 27-December 7: The first theme will be World AIDS day, which is December 1st. This contest will start now, and go until December 6th. Voting will occur on the 7th.
December 8-December 14: The second theme will be Celebrate Human Rights, in accordance with the theme for link on December 10. This contest will start on the 8th, and go until the 13th. Voting occurs on the 14th.
December 15- December 21: This is a general Human Rights theme, where anything goes. This contest will start on the 15th and go until the 20th. Voting occurs on the 21st.
December 22-Dcember 31: This theme will be a tri-themed icon contest. Three concepts, determined by the winners of the first three contests, will be given to contestants, who can make icons based on one or all three themes. The winner of this contest, and the winner of the previous three, will each receive graphics by me for "Best Icon, HRAM 2011."

RULES
1) All icons submitted MUST be 100x100 pixels. You may make them at a larger size, but shrink them down to the appropriate icon size.
2) Icons must relate to theme of the week in some way, even if it's vague. We're pretty lax. But it has to be HR related, always.
3) Be creative and HAVE FUN! Take your favorite quote, cause, image or idea and spin it into an awesome icon.

ALL VOTING FOR FIRST THREE CONTESTS WILL END ON DECEMBER 22ND!

WEEK ONE HAS ENDED: link

WEEK TWO HAS ENDED: link

[u]WEEK THREE HAS STARTED: THEME - GENERAL HUMAN RIGHTS

GO!
last edited on Dec 14, 2011 at 05:29AM

Human Rights 18 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ineedcoffee said…
heart
my entry for the 1st stage of the contest...
 my entry for the 1st stage of the contest...
一年多以前 misanthrope86 said…
Oof... Fanpop has fuzzerised it... So now it doubles as an eye exam! You all need glasses! Anywho, here is my fuzztastic icon for the World AIDS Day round with a quote from Gwen Moore.
 Oof... 潮流粉丝俱乐部 has fuzzerised it... So now it doubles as an eye exam! 你 all need glasses! Anywho, he
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
From an image found link, 'cause I'm lazy and stuff:
 From an image found [url=http://hello.news352.lu/edito-92584-free-condoms-for-world-aids-day.html]her
一年多以前 Cinders said…
I made three icons, but I think this was the best one.

Thanks you guys for participating! I knew if I could count on anyone, it would be you three. XD
 I made three icons, but I think this was the best one. Thanks 你 guys for participating! I knew if
一年多以前 Cinders said…
Week two begins! Post icons, folks!
Here is my icon for week two, made from a the graphics from link and some clipart from a site that I have forgotten and I can't even remember how I found it. Go me.
I tried adding a 100x100 version, but it was 99% fuzz. So I'm cheating with a 200x200 version. I will not lodge a complaint if you put me on the naughty chair for my disobedience.
 Here is my 图标 for week two, made from a the graphics from [url=http://www.ohchr.org]ohchr.org[/url]
一年多以前 Cinders said…
It's OK, missy, your icon's so awesome, the fact that it's 200x200 is perfectly acceptable! Well done!
Woot! Thanks!
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Blah, blah, celebrate and stuff, blah... =P
 Blah, blah, celebrate and stuff, blah... =P
一年多以前 Cinders said…
After much deliberation over the six icons I made on this theme, I finally chose one. Happy 63rd birthday, UDHR!
 After much deliberation over the six 图标 I made on this theme, I finally chose one. Happy 63rd bir
一年多以前 dragonsaphira said…
This is my icon for the Human Rights Theme
last edited 一年多以前
 This is my 图标 for the Human Rights Theme
一年多以前 Cinders said…
Woohoo! Thanks, dragonsaphira!
一年多以前 dragonsaphira said…
big smile
Welcome!!! =)
一年多以前 Cinders said…
In honor of Vaclav Havel, I decided to use a quote from him for my icon this week.

Rest in peace, President Havel. You were a man among men.
 In honor of Vaclav Havel, I decided to use a quote from him for my 图标 this week. Rest in peace, Pr
一年多以前 Cinders said…
Erm, it's kind of difficult to make a pick when there's only one icon. I'll leave this contest open a little longer to see if anyone else enters. If the theme (general human rights) is too broad, think of your Human Rights Hero and make an icon of him/her. :o)
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
I didn't forget about you, Boss. =P

Full quote from Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce:
"All men were made brothers. The earth is the mother of all people, and all people should have equal rights upon it. You might as well expect the rivers to run backward as that any man who was born free should be contented when penned up and denied liberty to go where he pleases."

Cactus image found at zackng.wordpress.com via Google.
 I didn't forget about you, Boss. =P Full quote from Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce: [i]"All men were
一年多以前 Cinders said…
All right, last call for icons! I'll leave this open 'til morning, but then I'll make a pick!
一年多以前 ineedcoffee said…
hmmm
sorry I got caught up in the christmas stuff and work and forgot...:(