Hugh & Lisa Huli: free play to our theories!!

ItalianHuddy posted on Jun 02, 2009 at 09:02PM
Hi guys my Huli brain is in overdrive and so I've come up with a new theory about how the whole Huli thing began and developed over the years. I thought I should add a new thread so you guys can also speak your mind and say what's your take on it! :-)

It all must have started straight away, probably very little time after they got to know each other, let's say somewhere in 2005. After all we know they immediately hit it off and shared that 'exciting bonding moment' as Lisa put it ;-). And then there is that 2005 'I want the two of you to have sex' video. Well it all goes to suggest their thing started back then. They would hang around together, talk and turn on each other as only the best of friends can do and...well sleep together every now and then.

However they made it a point not to take this thing serious since they knew all too well it was not meant to be. This way he would stay together with his wife and she would be free to date.

Despite their mutual agreement not to get too involved with each other, however, it must have been no easy matter. He kept on living apart from his family and at the same time he was forced to see Lisa almost everyday.
This whole punishing situation must have taken a heavy toll on Hugh and it might be why he looked and sounded so downcast all the time.

We all know how these things go. If you have feelings for somebody they can only grow stronger through time, all the more so if you end up spending a lot of time with him/her.

So here we are. Time goes by and Lisa and Hugh become more and more involved with each other until at some point something big happens. I'd go for sometime between September and October 2008 as the 'turning point'.
It may all be a coincidence but by that time Lisa splits up with Giammario and Hugh buys a house and settles down in LA.

Now there is one thing I want to point out to you guys. As soon as the news of Hugh buying a house spread everybody started saying his family was going to move as well. Now it may well be journalists took it for granted, still it is quite strange. Journalists usually don't go that far without having any shred of evidence in their hands!

All that apart, my idea is that from then on Lisa and Hugh started to go steady, as it were. Bit by bit they realized the feelings they had for each other were a far cry from a passing thing and the situation just got on top of them.

The Huddy bits as well as Lisa's attitude recently all go to prove that. We've aready been discussing this side of things down to the last detail so I won't go through it again. Suffice to say that while she would always say great things about Hugh in the past, lately she's become more and more open about her feelings for him and cryptic at the same time. Her words sound double-edged all the time and I get the impression she has got something on her mind and is trying to arouse some sort of reaction...and she's not being called out on that...too weird!!

Now, I'm not saying something is gotta give..but the whole shebang smells fishy!!

Now I put it to you guys...'Reviews' and comments are in order!!

Hugh & Lisa 28 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...